>J. Cole - 4 Your Eyez Only
>Post Malone - Stoney
New tracks that released today.
>Ab-Soul - Raw
soundcloud.com/topdawgent/ab-soul-raw-backwards-ft-zacari
>Vic Mensa - Heathens Freestyle
soundcloud.com/vicsavemoney/heathens-freestyle
> YG - Trill (Feat. Lil Wayne)
soundcloud.com/redbullsoundselect/yg-trill-feat-lil-wayne-prod-by-boi-1da-co-prod-by-t-minus
>King Geedorah (MF DOOM) - Solid Steel Mix
spin.com/2016/12/mf-doom-remixed-dj-khaleds-i-got-the-keys-into-jj-dooms-banished/

Discuss here faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ffH_Mp74xh4
clyp.it/e2ainqet
youtube.com/watch?v=PjBIkpbOb9A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_PXz_6m9IY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n2Ciobx9coQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CBWlviUE8y0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VrFlKLtCHeo
omerta.is/2EF3
www73.zippyshare.com/v/1EIqVB8s/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thoughts of 4 Your Eyez Only?

Got any hip hop that's less of that and more of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=ffH_Mp74xh4

Isn't this a bit more of edm/dance rather than hip hop?

I don't know the host of the television program described them as erektro-rappu

About halfway through it.
So far 'change' is the most straightforward rap song.

Other than that it's mostly jazz and R&B.

I still love it though.

hyped for dwtw

this was surprisingly good

Anyone got a link I can listen to?

oh my god i had no clue about this and i love charles

so far from the releases ive listened to today, the post malone albums was fucking GREAT, and im finishing up the ab soul album and its also really fucking good

got a link for this?

Also dropped today:

Hodgy - Fireplace: TheNotTheOtherside

CJ Fly - Flytrap

was the Mos Def album a lie?

i hope not, it was the one i was most excited for

tidal.com shows no signs

someone come through with that Charles Hamilton link

Ab's new album is proof that you CAN get too existential. Don't be fooled though, there's some bangers in there.

>all this shitty dude rap
>no mention of new thaiboy × bladee

Lls

>excited for mos def
>in 2016
Ffs these threads looooooool

is there such a thing as post young thug??

Kys

It just circles back to jazz with homoerotic overtones.

what the heck s/t? I'm your friend from bleep you used to rate my tracks!!

link me my family

Ffs sorry family but get a grip "post young thug" Wtf u on about

just a lil troll but I wanted to get more young thug I've already listen to all of his tunes

clyp.it/e2ainqet
:)

Getting better phams don't stop! ever!

ahh thank u my man needed that

youtube.com/watch?v=PjBIkpbOb9A

Currently at The Law om DWTW and its been a dope ride. Next is cole then tech n9

why not? i'd rather listen to his last than your bitchass

It's like an uninspired Nujabes album with boring production

Thoughts on new J. Cole? This shits pretty good why is everyone hating

fuck its already been askedi think its def one of the better hip-hop albums of 2016

Does UK hip hop count?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_PXz_6m9IY

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n2Ciobx9coQ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CBWlviUE8y0

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VrFlKLtCHeo

decent but rate it lower than born sinner and fhd for now.

why is my nigga soul not on spotify yet? i dun get it bro's

he is, at least here in north america his new shits up there

not in europe yet that's a shame. figure that one is gonna be better for me than cole's, pretty disapointed about that

new cole is okay but don't see myself replaying it much. pretty straightforward record

God damn Ab-Soul brought the goods this time. Awesome album throughout.

sorry had to go to work
omerta.is/2EF3

Has anyone else had a lot of Ab-Soul content popping up on their JewTube recommended?

Obviously he's been dropping some new shit but I haven't listened to an Ab Soul song for a good 6 months if not more. Nor have I watched any interviews or any other Ab Soul related content.

For the past two days I've had his new releases not only on my front page but as a recommended at the side of almost every video I watch regardless of its content.

Now I have interviews and Ab Soul discussions popping up too from channels I've never watched before (pic related). The only other time this happened to me was with Vince Staples related content a few months back, but I'm pretty sure that was initiated by me searching for his songs.

And just for clarification I have watched maybe two Ab Soul music videos max three times each (totalling 6 views max) and as I said this was more than half a year ago. I'm also not the biggest hip hop head. Hip hop content makes up max 5% of my videos watched and probably less than 1% of total view time.

So I'm wondering if a payment has been made by Ab Souls team to YouTube, or is this just symptom of a broader marketing push that YouTube has no direct hand in?

Here's another example I just noticed when I refreshed YouTube. I have watched Hot 97 a handful of time before (less than 5 times) but not for a few months. I think I saw a Lil Yachty interview.

Anyway I'll get a Hot 97 video in my recommends once or twice a month so maybe its a coincidence but it still seems fishy to me. Maybe its view driven? Has this video gotten more views more rapidly than an average Hot 97 video?

I would really like to know if Youtube is taking cash under the table for promoting any Ab Soul related content. Or maybe this is all transparent and open and I just have no idea whats going on.

brits cant rap

their accent ruins it

stick to jungle and dub

the algorithm spies on you and predicts on what you wanna watch nextt

I did get a video of Ab Soul recommended to me, I skimmed past it. Odd thing is I hardly watch anything of his on youtube
You're not alone bruh

4YEO is quite a bit better than I thought it would be so far but wow did ab soul drop the fucking ball

Yeah I know, that's what makes this so weird. Like I said I have barley watched any Ab Soul content, definitely none in the recent past. Usually Youtube adapts its recommendeds very quickly. It's always fun watching them morph over the course of a week when I stop smoking buds, going from Dank Maymay Compilations 2016 to anti-sjw vids and film and game analysis. If it can adapt that quickly then why would 6 vids I watched half a year ago with no engagement (no likes/comments from me) cause such an overnight shift in my recommendeds?

It is strange because as you say Youtube is supposed to predict what you want to see, and I have no interest in Ab Soul. in fact I haven't clicked any of the vids in question or listened to his new drops on any platform. I'm even more hesitant now cause I don't want to give Jewtube the satisfaction of manipulating me into watching content that they have been paid to promote without disclosing this info.

Just got a new one pop up on my front page from a channel I've never watched before. To be fair this was under the category of hip hop but still...

Thoughts on 6lack?
FOTM memer?

Are you retarded....?

When an new artist is about to drop they go on basically every radio show to get hype. Is this your first time listening to an artist in HipHop?

for one, they probably didn't forget that you watched those videos however many months ago.

and two, those radio YT channels are extremely popular/well-funded

so yeah, they're gonna get advertised on your end

it's more the radio station's payola than Ab-Soul's

Recommend me UK artists similar to Skepta

Hows new Ab Soul? Been waiting forever for a decent follow up to Control System, that other album was shit.

I am a traveler here to warn you, do not seek for it for you will not find what you wish.

No seriously it's fucking awful aside from 4 tracks.
I don't know how he possibly got worse than his last album, this shit's literally a 3/10

www73.zippyshare.com/v/1EIqVB8s/file.html