Beats for the trap

i need music for the trap grind Sup Forums

i gotta work insanely hard just to get by right now, any slappers to help me get through this fucking shit would be appreciated

Other urls found in this thread:

totinoboy.bandcamp.com/
clyp.it/xvyumvsm
youtube.com/watch?v=ca6VcwRaOiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's like he's trying to communicate with us

OP is a degenerate

.. / -. . . -.. / .-. .- .--. / -- ..- ... .. -.-. / - --- / .... . .-.. .--. / -- . / .-- --- .-. -.- --..-- / .. / .... .- ...- . / -- .- -. -.-- / - .- ... -.- ... / .- .... . .- -.. / --- ..-. / -- .

bitch niggas are free to get the fuck out of my thread

Literally anything xxxtentacion

Shut the fuck up you fucking nigger. Let me tell you this. You're a talentless hack. All rappers are Retards Attempting Poetry. The only reason why you see niggers like yourself fucking all these bitches and doing lines on social media is because someone is trying to destroy the moral fabric that holds western civilization together.

Stop and think for a second(Yes, I know it's hard to stop when you're on the "grind" aka dropping your mixtapes in peoples McDonald's) What if everyone was a dope slanging, whore slashers like you are? Who would buy your music? No one, because trap is shit.

Sounds like someone's crush is on that brown cock

>because someone is trying to destroy the moral fabric that holds western civilization together
Do you realize how fucking retarded you sound when you post this halfbaked poltard shit?

nah im white, and my grind is pushing bricks not pushing mix tapes

also its not like america has a moral fabric worth shit anyways, if i had been born into a decent country worth fighting for id probably be a soldier or something

>taking the bait

is that bait?

LISTEN TO MY MIXTAPE F A M

totinoboy.bandcamp.com/

it's loud/distorted melancholic guitars w/ trap beats
its free jim

>i was just pretending to be retarded, got you!!

do you OP, do you

clyp.it/xvyumvsm

tell me if u want more

A Nigger with a gun!

Midnight bump

Also tfw all your friends have been hanging out without you

I plug these niggas and do what I can for them

Then they don't even hit me up

That's not a nigger, that's the nigger

Chief keef is based af

*tip

>trap thread