So apparently now if your on the dole for 6 months you have to start a work for the dole program which is 25 hours per...

So apparently now if your on the dole for 6 months you have to start a work for the dole program which is 25 hours per week .. That's fucked.
How do I avoid doing this? I'm thinking about moving state to go live with my sister maybe that will work. It's fucked 25 hours a week for $10.20 extra payment what a joke...

Oi cunts

How's the NEET life now faggot?

fucking abbo leech's

>how do I avoid this
Die. That's how you avoid it.
Fucking parasite.

I don't know what this means but my life is pretty good smoke.buds drink piss do what I want. Now this work for the.dole shit. Has come to fuck me.over

slave labour camps: step 1

I hope you die you dole bludging fucking NEET

"Not in Education, Employment or Training."

Sign up for a Bachelors degree or TAFE bruh. I smoke bud, drink piss and study, all payed for by Centrelink.

And.Check out this harrassing sms they sending me about it

Nice b8 m8

Welfare is Federal not State dipshit.

Just go do some work you nigger. You might enjoy yourself with a bit of responsibility

get a fucking job or study.

Simple as fucking that you unemployed system leeching faggot

Get a fuckin job you cunt

Was in uni dont want study makes me deppressed anxious sad then dysphoria sets in it's shit

Sounds like you're fucked then.

I've working 15 years I'm fucking over.it

Must be a way out who on a disability pention for mental health reasons?

Welfare?
Fuck off americunt

You fucking bottom feeder. Get a job cunt

Rather live in he bush and be a beggar fuck your slavery bullshit

Nar not even

Im not a slave. I work for myself. Own a car and house. I can buy what i want.

I've heard that getting on pension for mental health reasons is really fucking difficult. Maybe if you faked a psychotic breakdown in public or some shit you might have a chance.

I'm on the disability pension for having had cancer on top of my student payments but y'know, cancer.

This is exactly it fuck me dead this nwo shit is.fucked

Get a job then you clown. Good to know that the taxes I pay working 10 hours a day is going to your lazy arse.

get a job you fucking useless piece of shit

Mental illness user they can't disprove that shit

Slave to taxes debts bills no no no I don't want that anymore I'm afraid

only go on a disability pension if you want to commit financial and career suicide

Sign in

Waltzing Matilda (1998 Digital Remaster)
Slim Dusty
Buy for A$2.19
SubscribeStart Free Radio
Subscribe to Google Play Music and listen to this song and millions of other songs. First month free.
Lyrics
Once a jolly swagman camped by a billabong
Under the shade of a coolibah tree,
He sang as he watched and waited 'til his billy boiled
"You'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me"

Waltzing Matilda, Waltzing Matilda
He sang as he watched and waited 'til his billy boiled,

Down came a jumbuck to drink at the billabong,
Up jumped the swagman and grabbed him with glee,
He sang as he shoved that jumbuck in his tucker bag,

He sang as he shoved that jumbuck in his tucker bag,

Up rode the squatter, mounted on his thoroughbred,
Up rode the troopers, one, two, three,
"With the jolly jumbuck that you've got in your tucker bag?"
"You'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me".

"With the jolly jumbuck that you've got in your tucker bag?",
"You'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, you scoundrel with me".

Up jumped the swagman and sprang into the billabong,
"You'll never take me alive", said he,
And his ghost may be heard as you pass by that billabong,
"You'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me".

His ghost may be heard as you pass by that billabong,
"You'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me."
"Oh, You'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me."

Dont be such a girl about it i had to do it too its easy as fuck

fucking wagecucks

Wow. Learn to copy paste.

Yeah but what do I tell em the truth? That's it's all a fucking joke and I can't stand playing the.game.of life anymore ? I just want to smoke.and drunk and laugh and that's it

Why dont you impregnate some skank.
That way you can get on struggle street

I sleep irregular as fuck I don't want wake up early and go.be around other sad fucks Jesus.. I'm noping all the way to the insane asylum to avoid that shit.

Don't want to bring a kid into this prison now do.I that's too selfish

You get lots of money when you go to the local shopping centre or train station and say "excuse me can you spare some change for food and accommodation"

>posting this thread
Not everyone on Sup Forums is a degenerate cunt who lives off welfare

Wagecucks don't know how shit it is compared to not being cucked, they just don't know...

Then what pays your dole you fucking retarded piece of shit. Fuck off to the Bush then, hope an abo spears you in the cunt

Kos they feel like they deserve free handouts for living

Ok yes this I helpful I am considering begging I honestly can live comfortable off 250 a week is that doable? How many hours of begging what is begging like gotta try it

Should be a basic income man not my fault everyone is cucked into paying for it.

You'll get heaps more from busking.
Plus its more respectable and you're learning a skill.

24 year old tradesman started work at 15 i work 60+ hours a week
I have 1 investment property 2 cars
Get a job cunt

Busking needs all these fucking permits it's just more cuckery. Although I wonder if it's a criminal offence or just bullshit council. Could pull out the old space drum cunts love that thing

Permits real easy to get.

What state is this?

I don't want any of that cars and.properties imagine that suddenly you have.no drive or desire to own that pointless shit why you even bother.to do.it you wouldnt

Ok will look into again thanks for the advice

All states isn't it? Do any states or territory's not have work.for.the.dole?

Fuck em

This is now a massive entitlement thread -

Other people should work their butts off so I can get paid for doing fuck-all

Cunt

>Was in uni dont want study makes me deppressed anxious sad then dysphoria sets in it's shit

Adorable

Well yeah, the Lib's want to give their business buddies some free workers!

LOL
Get the fuck out of the country if you dont like it. Dole bludging leeching scum

You fucking parasite. Get a job so our taxes don't have to pay for a piece of shit like you

Its all up to what you want out of life.
Shouldnt get it for free. You Should have to work for it.

they fucking tell you what to do to not slave away... get a fucking job you useless piece of shit

avoid it by getting a fucking job you leech.

25 hours isn't shit, you have plenty of time to sit around smoking durries and drinking goon with your other cunt dole abusing friends, half of which are probably austists.

Get a job you lazy fuck.

go get a job you lazy fucking bastard. Stop thinking you are entitled to free money you tit

>ITT: delusional wastes of space

Pauline got it wrong, at least the fucking lebs work.

I'd rather eat a kebab that pay more tax cause of you fuckstains

Go to the defence force recruiting station. Go reserves if you don't want full time military life.

well aren't you just a fucking deadshit
You're probably one of those bogan cunts that votes for hopeless mingey fucks like Pauline Hanson

Get a job at woollies or Dan murphy dumb cunt

I first began work at 14. But I got on the Disability Support Pension 4 years ago and that's when I began to stop working, I'm currently 24. Sure $1000/fortnight is nice and I don't have to look for a job or study due to my mental illness history... but the reality is... you have NO friends. Every cunt gets mad at you and looks down at you thinking you're a degenerate for getting hand outs. I'm looking for a job, but what do I tell employers? That the past 4 years I've been mentally ill that's why nothing is up to date on my resume? To be honest, the disability support pension is hard to get on now, it was easy to get on for me ages ago. My plans now are to get into nursing. I honestly can't imagine keeping this up till I die. It's just boring as fuck without having co-workers to talk shit with.

Dude why don't you just get on sick-pay, leftist governments are notoriously easy to manipulate. For all you wageslaves don't hate on the guy because you work, you don't even feel the money leave and you get it back in a rebate if your country isn't corrupt.