Found hot pics of one of my friens (who has a bf). What to do?

Found hot pics of one of my friens (who has a bf). What to do?

Moar

Bump

>What to do?
Fap.

Send them to her friends and bf

Already doing it

how? She knows me and I don't want her to know that I have them

Post them here and see if they ever get back to her or him

You love her?

I would

They don't know Sup Forums (we're not from USA/UK/...)

No, but I love one of her friend and I don't want to mess everything

Moar

I would kill for her shes fucking beautiful

post here, tell no one

Alright guys serious question, I asked before and didnt get a response in another thread..

How do you know if a milf is into you?

I started having small talk with a latin milf with a huge ass not too long ago. She has a large ass and hips for her age, but her face is eh. But he body is pretty noice.

Anyways, I say hi to her, offer to help her with any bags or stuff if I see her, etc. Today I asked her if she uses stuff like snapchat and facebook. She said she doesn't understand much of snapchat. I also got her name after months of small talk (just the usual how's it going? Good day, etc) Anyways, should I reactivate my facebook and add her?

She smiles when she sees me, and looks away whenever I see her (looking at the ground)

Her husbund works a day job, and school starts up again, so her oldest (10) will be out of the house, and she would have to take care of her 2 year old.

What are signs? Should I add her on facebook? Should I back off??

>tl;dr? What are the signs of a milf being into you

That's a dutch ass

Show us her friend, any help ?

I'd add her because you miss 100% of shots you don't take and just push the boundaries til she backs off

What do you mean with "dutch ass"?

Anyway, in this pics she was 20, now we are both 22

Omg she is perfection her friend must be a goddess if you like her more

Add her and wait

Nice body

Dutch women have great asses
Which country then?

she's a crazy bitch, that's why I don't love her (even if I'd fuck her 10/10)

Dubs confirms psycho bitch

south of Europe. Dutch girls are beautiful. Been there last summer, fell in love a thousand times!

I work in an airport in london I can confirm

What do you mean by wait? Just let her come to me? And also, how do you find somebody with just their first name? I didn't get her last lel.

What is pushing the boundaries? I haven't made any physical contact (I know older women don't go by younger women rules) but like, what would trigger her?

MOARMOARMOAR MY DICK OMG

Print one, put it on her car windscreen and look at her réaction

With older women you have to be alot more forthcoming I recently got with my first milf and it all started from me saying she looked 20 years younger but that I bet shes stale in bed

Bumping for more nudes

You need to post info on here and we can send to them

Ok, then give her your fb and wait for the friend suggestion

What I want is to blackmail her. How could I do it?

Anonymous account

I'll probably fix my facebook and then ask for hers. But idk, should I take action?

So kind of compliment them in a good bad way? I haven't made ANY compliments, I don't know if it would come back and kick me in the ass

Hello op where the fuck are the nudes come on MOAR DAMNIT

If you never try you never know life is all about taking the right risks (im an investment banker I know about risk lol)

I found all these pics when I stolen her bf's Facebook Password, but now he changed it

How can I steal her ps? Phishing?

(The on in the right is one friends of both)

Alright maybe I will try to be subtle with it and not TOO forward. With her looking down when I notice her and her smiling and acknowledging me, is that a good sign?

I know I'm supposed to make them feel young, then that's when they want to show you how young they are sex wise. I'm new to the milf game brah

>Go to a net cafe in the next city over.
>Make a dummy email.
>Send the pics to everyone she knows via that email.

There's no way they'll ever know unless they know you have the pictures.

Omg perfect tell us her fb and we can say he was sharing them on Sup Forums he cant prove he was hacked

Post them here instead of this ugly cunt

Be the man she want to fuck with, give her the words she want to hear, make her dream, make her laugh and then You can do what You want

that's not what I want to do with her

he works as IT, he can understand if someone stolen his password

More ?

>IT being able to find out
Calling bullshit

Moar nudes ffs

God damn she has nice titties.

Blackmail

This one looks familiar. Moar?

bumps

menor.link/682488

Give me her info I specialize in blackmail for nudes