FAT

Why are there so many shows about fat fucks? What is some essential fat fuck core?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bb6SKR7BUdM
youtube.com/watch?v=gP74xUyYaoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

American pandering

Beetus Kino? hmmm I hear mike and molly sucks

Anti-fat is code for anti-Samoan

Why do you keep making this thread

My younger sister and I watch this with bewilderment, gotta love urine burns and diseased excess flesh

its so bad even the UK is now using faties for models

You started this exact same thread yesterday

Game of Thrones

People love gawking at this type of shit, it's been apart of humanity forever

Daredevil

Because there's a shit tonne of fat people so they have a huge audience and then they also get the freak show appeal of other people wanting to see these freaks.

To make us feel better about our own failures. You're on fucking Sup Forums, you didn't know this?

>ha ha, a--at least I'm not morbidly obese
>ha ha, a--at least I'm not Brendan Fraser
>ha ha, a--at least I'm not Anthony Burch

and?

That Reddit show that collects people who answer fun questions seriously and make them slap each other to exhaustion

Supersize vs Superskinny is some quality programming designed to help the UK become more like glorious USA

That fake twitter account show where various contestants try out for a wit competition to prove they are tough as life

Fat Friends

Do fat fucks make everything worse?

but then it died and there's so much more shitposting to be done

wut

here's your (you)

>what is some essential fat fuck core

spy
the nutty professor
shallow hal

Is the jani at this hour german and fat as fuck? Is that what all of this has been about?

huh

I wanna lick that booty.

Why are they fat and yet so thin-skinned? Shouldn't the blubber insulate the mortal blows to their fat egos?

if you haven't figured it out yet, most of these people have severe mental illnesses on top of the super obesity

>these people
Do they post amongst us?

>checked

Why is it that after you get molested you either become a whore or a 600lbs monster?

How the fuck does a person even get fat? I eat trash and don't give any fucks and I'm not fat.

Stop being fat you fat fucks.

t. thin privilege

Coping mechanism I guess. Those are both a result of having too much of a great thing.

They make some weird shit for "food".

>fat
>autistic (no, seriously, not the buzzword but actually diagnosed by multiple doctors)
>try to be as friendly as I can to everyone but [insert your preferred deity here or whatever the fuck atheists use] help you if you hurt someone I care about, because that activates my latent retard strength

I was nearly jailed once for defending my younger brother, I bashed a kid's head into a standing pole. If it hadn't been for the fact that anyone who witnessed it came to my defense and explained the situation...

So where's my reality show, huh? Don't I hit all the reality show good points? I hate reality shows though.

I bet I could kick your ass. Lets fight.

wow you really are autistic

>saying online that you're diagnosed autist.
well congratulations. you got yourself caught. now what's the next step of your master plan?

all that butter

Joey's world tour

I got a bit addicted to this show but then I realised the fat people were making me sad so I quit it.

I prefer reviewbreh, but I enjoy Joey when I need my fastfood-fatfuck fix. Daym Drops sucks dick.

yeah, ugly, fat and retarded people often delude themselves into thinking that they at least have one redeeming quality

but you don't fatso, if anyone would want to hurt your loved ones, he would do it and your fatass wouldn't be able to do shit about it

youtube.com/watch?v=bb6SKR7BUdM

FAT VIOLENT DYKES

Ah yes, a delicious diabetes casserole.

inb4 the raw chicken

>raw chicken
youtube.com/watch?v=gP74xUyYaoo

how is he still alive?

You probably could, as I don't actually know how to fight. I just have strength, not training.

Crashing, etc.

That simply isn't true, though. I'm not saying I'd win against anyone, but I'd put up as best a fight as I could.

TOP KEK

I don't know but I wish he wasn't.

>I just have strength
no you are fat (weak)
>I'd put up as best a fight as I could
which means shit if you dont win

What is the best genre of reality TV? (Now that Jersey Shore is over and we can't have livethreads anymore of course, or that would obviously be the winner)

Fatfuckcore, cattyhousewifecore, or trannycore?