Who are you voting for and why?

who are you voting for and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/568178/donald-trump-owes-much-of-his-fortune-to-wea/
addictinginfo.org/2016/06/15/saudi-prince-reminds-donald-trump-i-bailed-you-out-twice/
redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/04/29/donald-trump-named-lawsuit-alleging-rape-teen-girl/
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZrAP3kpq18
youtube.com/watch?v=JcmiHx5Yf2I
politifact.com/personalities/hillary-clinton/
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
nytimes.com/2016/01/31/opinion/sunday/a-chance-to-reset-the-republican-race.html?smid=tw-nytopinion&smtyp=cur&_r=1
youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blatant is best. The good news is, with President Trump you will have neither.

Trump because no one else is running

There's no possible way I could vote for Hillary. I'll look deeper into the rest of my choices as wr get closer.

Make America white again!
Trump 2016!

yuropoor here, i'd vote for trump because he's stupid enough to be able to actually make america great again

I'm not going to vote. CA is a democratic sure thing wether I vote or not. BTW, 99% of the nation isn't racist, at least to the point of verbally and physically singling people out. Enough of this shit.

amen

just because CA is a democratic state, doesnt mean your vote doesnt count. Trump 2016 bro, and dont let those racist blacks hold you down.

can't wait for the trumptard riots after hillary wins

correction, HillTard idiots, with their fake BlackLiesDontMatter group. They will loot and burn as usual. Libtards never learn. Trump will destroy the polls and break the liberal back. TP2016

Hilary emails a bit of classified information thats probably of negligible national security importance and we act like she got away with murder. Trump violently raped ex-wife ivana in 1989 and nobody talks about it

any proof there son?

raping a skank doesn't endanger national security

Hillary got many people killed as well is responsible for many murders during her career with Rapist Bill.
Trump never raped anybody, except what he is about to do to Hillary.

gary johnson, i want freedom and privacy

we're screwed, mostly because uneducated people forget that presidents appoint supreme court judges. people think they're being cool and anti-establishment by voting for trump, because they don't like hillary, but they don't realize that the changes trump would make to the court would last for 60 years. this is why political education is important.

>"anyone but hillary i won't support her corruption hurr"
>"any sane progressive agenda literally impossible for the next lifetime"

the only people who should be voting for trump are literal racists

The two worst choices ever. I'll decide on the morning of November 8th and I'll regret my decision no matter who I choose.

trump won't appoint racists to the supreme court

I'm leaning towards just not voting period. Hillary should be on the next bus to prison and Trump is unfit to change his own diaper. Wasn't too fond of the bern everyone was feeling either. Nobody stood out enough to write in.

you are clearly way out of pocket. Not liking Hillary is an understatemt. The Dems came incorrect with this witch . They should have known better. The changes she would have made would have essentially destroyed the USA. No thanks.

Also, your little crybaby rant about racists voting for Trump... Just as many vote for Hillary. Trump is not a racist, but he is a realist. And if that's enough to break your baby bottle, then maybe its time for you to get back in the crib. You have shitted up this thread enough.

You fags will probably kill yourselves the day trump is elected because he's such a racist, the day after ill be laughing when he appoints a legal mexican immigrant to the supreme court

Back to leleddit, nigger.

>for whom are you voting
FTFY
Lrn2english fgt pls

Gary Johnson is the best option but it would be a miracle if he even got 10%.

RIP democracy

If trump had more funding it might be interesting

You must also want Hillary to win. We can't afford that. Maybe next time buddy

or do I want trump to win? pick your strawman

That's not straw manning. That's fact. Johnson is taking votes from the right. Not from the left in any measurable sense. Just like that other woman is taking votes from the left but in much less numbers than Johnson with the right. We can survive trump. America as we know it will never survive Hillary. I would love Johnson to win. But it's not gonna happen and it's a slam dunk for Hillary if there's a significant push in his favor and we can't afford for Hillary to win. We may not get to vote next time.

rolo polo niogger

Hillary because she has the best chance of beating Trump and he is obviously the anti-christ.

your vote doesn't count because we use electronic systems to count and verify since this country became too large to easily verify votes manually
electronic systems are easily penetrable
your vote hasn't counted in years

Stay golden, Ponyboy
Not all of us can

I am voting for heavy

this. Although the Trumpies have already proven themselves to be pussies. It seems the only ones with any balls are Bernie's supporters.

>it seems the only ones without any jobs are Bernie supporters
FTFY

Is there a "against all" option in your voting bulletin?

Well, guess there's nothing left to do but sit back and let the world end. And you know what? I think I feel okay about it. Good tunes, damn good beer, sky is clear. Damn near perfect. See you in another life, guys.

What's it like to watch a nigger creampie your wife, cuckmaster?

*fedora tipped

I wouldn't know
ask your boy little donnie
kid

it's called smoking pot, staying home come election day, and being an illegal miscreant like always
this, regardless of who resides in the oval office
like always

>people in this thread seriously not voting for Trump
>top kek, nice to know Sup Forums is full of niggers and now

IM VOTING for your mom, cuck fag

>owns a FEEL THE BERN shirt
>thinks he isnt a cuck
You know I go to see her everyday after you go to work, right?
She says she wants my baby. She says yours would be inferior.

Mature liberal photoshop.

>literally who

Hillary, because I'd rather vote for a slimeball than a fascist

she's both
don't vote
it wont matter anyways
they're both both

Define fascism for me, then show me an example of how Trump is a fascist.

>Wealthy Muslims helped Donald Trump build his empire

qz.com/568178/donald-trump-owes-much-of-his-fortune-to-wea/

addictinginfo.org/2016/06/15/saudi-prince-reminds-donald-trump-i-bailed-you-out-twice/

>an example of how Trump is a fascist.
he hasn't had a chance yet and likely never will.

Sadly that isn't a shop

>Epstein

Oh that's Trump's kiddy rape accomplice

redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/04/29/donald-trump-named-lawsuit-alleging-rape-teen-girl/

>one's old
>one's ugly
>one's fat
>they are all idiots

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZrAP3kpq18

it is straw manning to say that I want hillary to win. johnson appeals to fiscally conservative socially liberal people, some of whom are on the left some of whom are on the right. america will survive hillary, you're retarded. she sucks, but she's not that much worse than obama that she will bring the death of america ffs. trump is a fucking fascist on civil liberties, deportations, marijuana, nsa, the wall, muslim ban, monitoring mosques, opening up libel laws, shutting down the internet, etc. america will not survive without the libertarian party, whether it is in this election, or whether it is in building it up for future elections. in any case i'm pretty sure that trump is going to win anyway so you don't need to worry.

Gary Johnson. Gotta support 3rd parties they are the only ones that care about this country. Trump and Clinton are just the same old corrupt politicians.

Trump is working for Hilary. He is the scapegoat who is only there to ensure that the most unpopular democratic candidate in the history of the party gets elected.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcmiHx5Yf2I

>balls
>starting fights over opposing political ideologies
Pick one
Trump aupporters wont riot because they understand the voting process

Go on vote for that murderer whore

>murderer whore

Trump 2016

I honestly don't even like trump - the only thing I agree with him on is removing illegals (which is a really big issue) but it's mainly that Hillary is worse. I couldn't possibly want Hillary in office.

Hillary violated rules that would have ended in consequences for a normal employee, such as termination or revocation of security clearance. A normal employee probably wouldn't be able to obtain a security clearance again. She didn't even get a slap on the wrist.

I see what you're saying. Sorry for the confusion. I thought you meant my actual argument not the Hillary part. But Hillary supports the types of things and people that would suggest she supports the overhaul if not outright scrapping of the constitution. That's what those things and people support. I'm not cool with that.

Trump, because he's the only one that seems to be telling any modicum of truth right now, and also wants to break up the banking cartels.

>Trump
>Truth
pick one

True and Mostly True Statements:
Hillary Clinton - 51%
Donald Trump - 11%

politifact.com/personalities/hillary-clinton/

politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

she stated so in court
she also later released a statement saying "it wasn't a real rape, he just wasn't as emotionally warm as usual" after the case got settled

now, look it up and then decide which side you believe.

Trump

Because Hillary's agenda is to let more refugees come here and turn this into mudslide paradise trump wants to block illegals

Take one look at Europe and see what Islam is doing to those countries like Germany and France

Need I say more

Also with the racewars heating up I'd prefer a candidate that is pro whites as I'm white

Are mexicans the problem? truth. Would America be 20000000000% more awesome with a wall that we made THEM pay for? truth. Are arabs the reason we have no world peace? truth.

I'm not eating your shit sandwich regressive agenda Sup Forumsro

Although to be fair, fuck germany, and ESPECIALLY fuck those neo nazi motherfuckers.

Rather deal with them then self imploding mudslimes

Paki faggot

100% of all adults in all countries are racist don't be so naive.

If you believe Trumpie really intends on building that wall you are genuinely retarded.
Also, regarding Arabs see Trump owes them big time.

>Donald Trump just admitted that his ludicrous and xenophobic plan to build an enormous wall between the U.S. and Mexico is nothing more than a theatrical tactic to liven up an audience that has grown drowsy from boredom.

>You know, if it gets a little boring, if I see people starting to sort of, maybe thinking about leaving, I can sort of tell the audience, I just say, ‘We will build the wall!’ and they go nuts.

nytimes.com/2016/01/31/opinion/sunday/a-chance-to-reset-the-republican-race.html?smid=tw-nytopinion&smtyp=cur&_r=1

I didn't vote in '12 and I'm not doing it again.

mmm...That is a good point.

Your blood/sugar seems to be a little low, summerfag. You ok there? your insults appear to be extremely low effort.

FUCK YOU, YOU CLINTON LOVING CUCK! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

>CUCK!

>politifact
>isshygddt

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! VOTE TRUMP

that's Pulitzer Prize winning Politifact to you. How many Pulitzer's does Fox News have?

Britbong here, I'd definitely vote for Trump, mainly because he isn't Hillary.

Pro hillary:
She is a woman (therefore 'progressive')

Pro Trump:
Isn't Hilllary

Against Hillary:
Is probably one of the worst candidates in a very long time, both ethically and in terms of their policies.

Against Trump:
He sometimes says some silly things

Pretty easy choice

Is that that cancer guy?

>He sometimes says some silly things

youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE

Can you imagine May and Cllinton figuring out world problems?

Totalfaggot? Yes. He needs to die soon, I have december 17th 2016 on him dying for the deadpool.

Hillary, because at least she isn't Trump.

Jill Stein up in this motherfucker

Neo-liberalism or fascism