Look up "australian culture" on youtube

>look up "australian culture" on youtube
>first result is this

youtube.com/watch?v=L6SMGrIaals

explain yourselves ausfailians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ef-fhREPK9A
complex.com/style/2011/06/packing-heat-wild-turkey-launches-new-ready-to-drink-beverage
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2K0Ymbw1YlM
youtube.com/watch?v=FhykvrPZwA4
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Australians all fled to Sup Forums to shitpost after moot exposed flags here.

talking your way out of a dui is an aussie tradition, that kid was just a mong

lmao, this is your average australian

>getting caught in a DUI
amateur hour here

Post the fuck off we're full video

man where can i get those wild turkey cans?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ef-fhREPK9A

>doggin ya mates

Only Straya for now

complex.com/style/2011/06/packing-heat-wild-turkey-launches-new-ready-to-drink-beverage

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2K0Ymbw1YlM

>Look up American Culture on youtube
>its just people getting shot

>look up Australian Culture on youtube
>its just guys getting killed by gravity

PLEASE

>calling out the greatest country on earth

C'mon mates

>not kevin the cunt

BIG

wait, in australia you get to choose whether or not you have to go to the station? the fuck?

Depends mate

The cops will often ask you to go to the station but they need (but often don't properly) make it clear that you can refuse to do so.

You're only going to get taken to the station if you do something dangerous or especially serious. Might get taken to the station to confirm an ABV reading of a hand held breathalyzer on the more accurate machines at the station.

So what happens if you say no? They just let you drive home shitfaced?

Post some abo stories

he wasnt under arrest >They just let you drive home shitfaced
no, they suspend your license on the spot for DUI

My buddy in the Marines went to Australia and said that there were a bunch of aborigines who just get drunk and huff gasoline and just pass out on the sidewalks

Also I remember an episode of Bizarre Foods where he goes to the outback and hangs out with an Abo family. They were living out of their cars at a park and one of the kids found a turtle so they just threw it on a fire and ate it.

But they don't arrest you for blowing over the legal limit?

they would if the accident was serious like if someone was injured and/or they decided you were dangerous. That guy just drove into a garden

Being drunk isn't a crime

As long as he's not driving he's not a risk to anyone. Drinking driving is a serious crime but not one that they'd take you into custody for, they'll just issue you a summons. No reason to arrest someone/deprive them of their liberty unless it's necessary to ensure their appearance at court/community protection.

If he'd hit someone/done serious damage they'd probably arrest you. I'd imagine it's the same in the US.

US has a zero tolerance policy when it comes to that. If you're suspected of driving intoxicated they administer a field test and if you fail it your immediately taken to jail.

About a month ago, i was walking back to my friends apartment with some beer and a abo women drunk as fuck started yelling at me about getting crucified and how she doesnt give a fuck anymore
another time for work, i came to disconnect there power for not paying the bill and she was having a domestic with some guy, i came back later to turn it back on and she tried to get me to come into the house to rape me or something

>land of the free

Not to mention DUI checkpoints, where they stop and breathalyze everyone

We have those too in a big way

>land of the free

PLEASE

>implying we were ever free

Also this

>ywn be Australian

Why even "live"?

Here's some superior Australian youtubekino
youtube.com/watch?v=FhykvrPZwA4

The mike nolan show was shit