Need some advice anons

Need some advice anons

Met a pretty hot older woman online and she wants to hook up next week, however she says she's married and I assume this is without the husband knowing. Should I go through with it?

I'm kind of inclined to believe if she doesn't fuck me she'll fuck some other guy instead so may as well get my dick wet, but can't help but think karma will fuck me for doing this

Bros b4 Hoes

>so may as well get my dick wet
If you really want to do the right thing, you should contact her husband and show screencaps.

If you don't give a fuck, just go for it.

fuck her buddy
She definitely isn't satisfied with her husband
Nothing wrong with you

Plus, older woman know how to please
trust me

fuck her, then tell the husband.

Win win

best head i ever got was from a 42 yr old married milf. do it bro. you won't regret the experience and being able to say you pleased an older women as a young stud.

>inb4 it's the husband baiting.

Have fun getting your ass kicked.

Where's the win in telling the husband? Who cares about him anyway. Just fuck the woman and keep doing so.

OP here

She's saying I have to go to hers for a few hours while her husband's at work, kinda worried this is bait, would be reasonable to meet nearby in public?

Why would he bother? If he wants to beat up complete strangers he doesn't need to go through the hassle of catfishing them. Strangers are fucking everywhere bro. Just go outside and fucking stomp a nigger.

He gets satisfaction in beating the shit out of horny guys solely.

Don't do it. Tell her husband. What would you want in his shoes?

A bigger dick probably.

if it's at her home, make sure to leave a message for her husband under the toilet seat cover.

>ell her husband. What would you want in his shoes?

hahaha ayeee

found the husband

Seems legit.

Post her pics.

If someone rolls dubs

Dubs

Just post em.

roll

Message the husband and ask if he wants to join you

Dubs = got. Lets see her pics.

Nothing too revealing I'm afraid

>pretty hot older woman

Everyone 404
Clean your eyes

gives us face/chest pic

Fuck her, then tell her husband

Avoid that shit. Pussy ain't worth the drama. I'd tell the husband too. You wouldn't want your chick fucking around behind your back.

Fuck her op. I've been fucking a married bitch for over 2years. Women step out cause their man isn't giving to them at home. Karma has nothing to with it.

>unironically believing in karma
do it, bring a knife in case it's the husband

Alright guys serious question.I've been posting in different breads, but I need help as well. Thanks OP for making the bread

How do you know if a milf is into you?

I started having small talk with a latin milf with a huge ass not too long ago. She has a large ass and hips for her age, but her face is eh. But he body is pretty noice.

Anyways, I say hi to her, offer to help her with any bags or stuff if I see her, etc. Today I asked her if she uses stuff like snapchat and facebook. She said she doesn't understand much of snapchat. I also got her name after months of small talk (just the usual how's it going? Good day, etc) Anyways, should I reactivate my facebook and add her?

She smiles when she sees me, and looks away whenever I see her (looking at the ground)

Her husbund works a day job, and school starts up again, so her oldest (10) will be out of the house, and she would have to take care of her 2 year old.

What are signs? Should I add her on facebook? Should I back off??

>tl;dr? What are the signs of a milf being into you

There is no such thing as karma. Do it, it will be fun and it will always be a fond memory

>karma
That is not real, so go ahead and do it OP.