How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

daily.

Several times a day.

Daily. I've considered several methods. Current frontrunners are CO poisoning and a shotgun blast through heart, call me crazy, but my mother deserves an open casket...

Daily. Head on a railroad track.

Almost never.

Once the voices tell to.

most days.
wood chipper

Multiple times daily.

Everyday

Right now. Everyday. Can't do it to the women who raised me though. Some days though I almost don't give a fuck and wanna blow my head off anyway.

Not crazy, I understand.

When in bed not drunk maybe couple times a week

about twice a day

You're in for a really bad time if you shoot yourself anywhere other than in the head.

Ahhh suicide my old friend ;)

a whole lot!

when my OCD fucks with my day, and everytime I thin about Her.

quads wasted on a normie. Reee

As shitty as things might get... Never. I'm not mentally ill, nor a coward, not an attention who're.

Never. Why the fuck would anyone off themselves? Shit's getting real in the world. Don't you want to at least stick around for when it all falls apart?

This post definitely disproves the last one, though congratulations on the others I guess.

Your mother deserves you alive you stupid cunt.

Whats suicide?

a) I'm horny af
b) I'm playing Gales
c) I'm watching a show/video

If I'm not doing one, chances are I'm thinking about it

Games*

It can range from several times a day to a couple of times a week, since about the age of 9. I have several plans lined out, too.

1) If I have a terminal illness, then there will be a party at my place with all of my friends and family. None of them will know that I'm sick. After they all leave, it's a .45 through the roof of my mouth.

2) If I'm diabetic and it's only getting worse, then an insulin bomb will do the trick. Save up my insulin, have a nice meal, and over medicate. I'll slip into a coma and hopefully never wake up.

3) If I start going senile, I'll get a tattoo on my forearm that says, "If you don't remember getting this, then you know what to do." Hopefully, my more entrenched ideas of euthanasia will hold out longer than a recent memory of getting a tattoo. Then it's back to the .45

More than likely, I'll die of a heart attack. Hopefully it'll be quick. I don't want any of that lingering crap that sometimes happens.

No she doesn't

stop whining

Now that is an annon with a plan. Thanks for the good ideas.

Suicide is my backup plan for if I run out of money before I can get a job.

Nobody is whining.

Used to be daily, attempted to hang myself then spent 3 months in an acute psychiatric facility now hardly ever after almost a year of cognitive behavioural therapy.

Almost constantly. I'm usually running through scenarios throughout the day. When I'm driving I think about veering into an incoming semi, Iwonder if i took my entire bottle of medication if it would stopstop my heart, think about eating a bullet, wonder if I'm going to get mugged when I'm in a crappy area and hopefully shot.

Really the only thing stopping me from putting my gun in my mouth and pulling he trigger is the fact that I would screw that up like everything else in my life and leave Muslim a vegetable.

Never. People who want to kill themselves are weak and are just making up excuses. Grow a pair and improve faggots.

Everyday since I was 15years old. Now 22

Untill my first drink

Never,you can't do anything if you're dead. You won't know what happens next if you're dead. Being dead is no fun.

No way I'm going to miss the God Emperors presidency.

Daily, OP. Is that bad?

What are the reasons people don't suicide now?
>gotta pay back the $406,000 it takes to raise a child
>so far I've paid $150,000~