ITT: tv shows that had GOAT movies made out of them. Pic very much related

ITT: tv shows that had GOAT movies made out of them. Pic very much related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SQD0z8eB_jA
youtube.com/watch?v=ITi6uat0BuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2m_5mYdgACA
youtube.com/watch?v=FsH2OA_mmLw
youtube.com/watch?v=roG7SfjuAXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_WjeWsiujmU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ur5-0g1psWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Serenity

Transformers

I forget, didn't they actually score in the end?

M*A*S*H

I don't know, actually. I've never seen the movie or the show.

Twin Peaks

No

Jackass

I can actually agree as long as we are talking about the first transformers, and only the first one.

Macgruber

The movie came before the show.

I've never watched twin peaks because of the whole getting cancelled on a cliffhanger thing, does the movie resolve it? If so I might watch them. Honestly I never even knew they made a movie, but I guess not having seen the show I had no reason to.

South Park

Jimmy Neutron. If you're counting movies that became shows.

When I made the thread I didn't think about shows made from GOAT movies, I'll count it.

So much yes! It makes me sad that so many people ignore this movie.

I almost said that when I posted this that movie was fucking awesome, watched it on mushrooms like a week or two ago and it was great. 9/10 experience would do again.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

>Even though the movie was dumbed down to the point where they had to literally say what the message was I STILL managed to fuck up and not understand it.

Twin Peaks season 1: Sets up a mystery
Twin Peaks season 2: Resolves that mystery and starts a new, shit one. The shit one is never resolved because nobody cares.
Twin Peaks movie: Explores the events that leads up to the original mystery.

So yes there is a cliffhanger but only for stuff that nobody cares about.
The Laura Paulmer mystery, which is what people like about Twin Peaks, is fully covered. So don't worry about the cliffhanger.

So I should watch it? I also heard they were doing a revival series, do you think that will resolve it?

Jesus fucking christ, have you special needs? Watch it if you're interested, don't watch it if you aren't interested. I already answered your question, I'm not going to feed and dress you too.
>do you think that will resolve it?
I don't know. Nobody does. I already explained that the one thing people like about it was resolved and that the only thing left open was shit anyway.

You described what it was, nowhere in that whole post did you say if it was good or not just that the fans of it only gave a fuck about the first mystery.

Yeah. He might be little but he has a big brain. That's for sure.

they're only 15 you slut

Do you seriously watch things based on single Anonymous posts on Sup Forums telling you if they're good or shit? You really are a sad faggot.
Ask yourself if you'd like to watch it then check it out and draw your own conclusions, holy shit.

I don't watch whole series based on what one person said, but I have so much shit on my list of things to watch that, yes, if someone recommends something, anonymous or not, it'll push it a little bit up my list and I'll get around to it sooner.

LESBIAN SEAGULLLLLLLL

Was this the movie? I thought it was the episode where the teacher falls down the mountain and almost dies.

That frustration tho.

Nevermind I remember now, it was when the ATF was rushing into the school to arrest everyone that knew them.

I didnt know until recently that Bruce Willis was the drunken asshole paying them off to kill his wife. Boy do i feel stupid.

blue mountain state?

Haven't seen the movie yet but the show from what I remember was pretty good, I saw the first like season and a half. I lost my shit for like 5 minutes straight when the main dude was showing the other ones how to do an "oil change".

Lynch actually fucking despised that he had to reveal it.

The wild thorneburys.
The rugrats.
Mr Bean.
The recess movie.
Ninja turtles.

Mr. Bean and ninja turtles first movie for sure user

He's right, you know

this show shouldve ended here

it would've been the high mark, cuz this movie was really good, and everything after it was shit

The rugrats had two actually. The first one is objectively superior though, I thought it was the high point of the whole show.

At the beginning of the year I started watch the mythology episodes and I never even made it to the movie. Not that it was bad or anything, I just lost interest halfway through the 3rd season. Is the movie good enough that I should pick it back up and get to that point?

I dunno. I thought it was a good movie by any standard but I was really into the whole syndicate/colonization plot of the xfiles.

I don't think TV shows like that can really work today with streaming and having them available immediately, when I watched them on TV you had heightened interest because you had to wait and anticipate till the next week, or even 3-5 weeks until the next episode dealing with the main plot.

So it probably won't be a super good movie for you if you're not already interested in the show.

GET OUT OF THE COCKPIT

GET

I was really interested in the main plot too, it just started to get really slow. Like the first few mythology episodes had SO much shit going down, finding the alien trackers, finding the alien fetus, finding the government ships made with UFOs, and then it just got slow as fuck and that stuff wasn't happening anymore. I guess what I meant to ask the first time was does it start picking up again when it gets to that point?

lost my sides during that scene

OUT

>Ninja Turtles

Based more off the original comic than the 80s kids cartoon.

KFBR392
FBR392K
BR392KF
R392KFB
392KFBR
92KFBR3
2KFBR39

Mystery Science Theater 3000
Spooks
Star Trek (1, 2, 4, 6, 8)

I can't think of any others that were worth watching

>MST3K movie was shorter than one of their episodes
>MST3K movie was shorter than the actual movie they were riffing

Monkey Dust soundtrack is GOAT
All this and so much more.

youtube.com/watch?v=SQD0z8eB_jA

youtube.com/watch?v=ITi6uat0BuQ

youtube.com/watch?v=2m_5mYdgACA

youtube.com/watch?v=FsH2OA_mmLw

youtube.com/watch?v=roG7SfjuAXQ

youtube.com/watch?v=_WjeWsiujmU

Jackass 3D is the only movie worth watching in 3D

Yeah that's a bit annoying although not really their fault (although it is their fault for not restoring those scenes and re-inserting them for the blu ray releases), and actually a lot of their episodes are shorter than the movie, I bought Final Justice on DVD recently and was shocked how much was cut out and how graphic the original is.

It's still a good movie though, and probably my favourite TV-show movie of all time.

wrong thread apologies

Spotted the faggot. The best use of 3D is not dick being slung in your face.

K

Uhuhuh uhuhuh,
Eheheh eheheh,
He said GOAT,
Uhuhuh uhuhuh

Spongebob

Surprised this didn't show up yet. Is Sup Forums too contrarian to like The Fugitive, or too young to have seen it?

Or this. Denzel is a one trick pony, but he does that trick very well.

And last I'll throw out there. Whichever of the series is your favorite, it probably hits GOAT action movie lists.

Correction, one more from a different field. GOAT spoof.

The film was shite

It should have ended there.
I feel like that was the point where the show started going to shit.

>unrated edition
Why did so many movies do that but now none of them do?

Plenty of movies still do it. It's because they make the real movie, cut it down to PG-13, and then release the real R rated version on DVD as unrated to try and milk as much money out of it as possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ur5-0g1psWI

The whole if full with stupidly funny jokes loved it !