So what games do people play these days? getting bored of csgo and cba with dota2

so what games do people play these days? getting bored of csgo and cba with dota2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GgczpIghPuk
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cba
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>getting bored of csgo
>csgo

oh really? I can't imagine how someone could get bored by such a diverse game

GTA 5 Online at the moment

Fuck off ruski

the novelty wore off as soon as I hit the highest rank achievable.

dark souls 1 & 3 but not 2
dungeon siege 1 & 2 but not 3
half life 1 & 2 but not 3

Try arma- coop multiplayer then contemplate joining the military after playing it so much

runescape

Rust, it's the game of kings and King of games

unteralterbach

i've been playing chess with myself
so far i haven't lost a single game

overwatch, dota, SC2

what kinna games you into OP?

I feel you though.
>retards struggle to get Global in MM
>ESEA is filled with same retards only interested in farming RWS
>Faceit is garbage
>CEVO is a joke for wannabe professional nerds

I only play multiplayer games nowadays.

this

pretty much this. I used to play WoW back in wotlk only for 3v3 arena, haven't raided a day in my life. Played SC2 and HoN for quite a while till switching to csgo which I played for the past few years. Now I'm stuck playing some shit games for a few hours before getting bored like KSP, cities skylines and playing dota 2 when I'm drunk enough. I was hoping to maybe find some MMORPG that isn't WoW but GW2 seems kinda dead and the rest pay to win etc.

You've lost every game though

ITT: Shitters.

Mfw the price of selling Mythic HFC runs went from $140 a head to $180 a head thanks to 7.0.3 patch.
I'm making more money than ever spamming bestow faith and LoTM parsing top 4 and you're all in plastic tier playing a MOBA making literally no money.

Damn it feels good to be me.

I've been into gaming since I was born OP, and let me tell you, they are not worth without friends to have a laugh with
I hated the shit out of LoL, but I eventually started playing it with friends because that's what practically everyone plays these days, and I managed to get on their level and man, it's like another life, we have fun, we rage from time to time, but mostly, we are together
Get some friends and play anything with them, that's what makes them worth the time

still playing it on my 360 but christ it's dying fast. do have it on my pc but i've never even bothered playing it online, expect hackers galore.

actually tempted to get an xbone

WoW is still a shit game. I'd like to spend my free time doing something I enjoy

i like rust, most of the time at least, fun but frustrating. steam sales are on so im sure there must be something fun. i bought dead by daylight a few weeks ago when it came out, fun but very basic game play.

>WoW is still a shit game
Of course it's a shit game. You're fucking shit. Would you play Basketball and enjoy it if you sucked shit at it? Of course not.

All you'll ever be is shit. That's OK, though. The world needs people like you to make feel threads and for cuckolding.

League
SSBM
Overwatch
CSGO

mainly what i play these days, although ssbm is by far my favorite.

Guns of Icarus Online is my main one. I started with Dota 2 a bit, but never really made it a focus.
Friends certainly help, but you can make those ingame or get your irl friends into a game you love, whereas a shitty game will always be a shitty place to spend time. Going to the grocery store with friends can be fun in its own way, but I'd still rather go drinking with them.

Do you smell that? The fresh smell of doritos and mountain dew? Yeah it smells like a faggot

POKEMON GO!

You seem pretty rustled man. Are you a WoW dev or just an addict?

youtube.com/watch?v=GgczpIghPuk

I mean, every game I've ever played I've been good at. 3 seasons of gladiator in WoW, top masters in SC2 before I quit, GE in CSGO all while going to university for an engineering degree :/ I'm just mega bored of everything I've played so far

neither doritos or mt.dew is sold in my country.

old school runescape

>League
>SSBM
>Overwatch
>CSGO

how is life in venezuela?

>Are you a WoW dev
If I was a WoW dev I'd still be progressing on Mythic Fel Lord.
Seriously. My guild specifically has played with Devs. They're completely out of touch with the game they develop due to always playing and existing inside a developer sandbox environment.
We also used to carry Lore from Tankspot in Cata. He's fucking garbage; entertaining to see him make Youtube videos about fights that millions take as gospel when he couldn't fucking hit shield of the righteous during Madness tentacle melee.

>just an addict
I suppose I'm an addict. I make a healthy amount from my job, I come home and I slay (the healing meters) and get paid to do that, too. Am I addicted to being ~top 10 holy paladins on Warcraft Logs and getting paid to do it? Yes.

play undertale you nigger

tried it. It's just not the same anymore. I used to love that shit when I was like 9 or 10 in 2006. I tried to play the oldschool runescape but never really got into it. I've actually been thinking about starting to seriously excercise again and fuck man that's gonna suck.

norway

>3 seasons of gladiator in WoW,
Which seasons.

>I'm just mega bored of everything I've played so far
If you're as good at PvP as you say, you should be selling carries. I know there's serious money in it, since we swap carries with a 0.3% Glad Arena team. They carry some of us to high rank, we carry them through Mythic HFC for whatever they want.

Why aren't you doing this? Boredom? You're bored of making money while slaying?

Albert Einstein... really nigga?

Er du stygg i hue eller?
Finnes Doritos og mt.dew i Norge

8, 9 and 10. And I don't care about making money out of something that sucks or is boring, that's what I do during the day, I don't need that when I come home.

Ja altså som sagt, jeg kjøper ikke neckbeard mat

Dead by Daylight. There is new shit added every day, it is amazing

The game is seriously fucking terrible now, but keep pretending that anyone cares about your "skill" at it.

>And I don't care about making money out of something that sucks or is boring, that's what I do during the day, I don't need that when I come home.
Cannot fathom. If you're as good as you say, how do you not enjoy shitting on all but a handful of people you come across in Arenas or RBGs?

You sound depressed. Eat cake. Slay and get paid. There's 3 million retards out there that will pay you for shit you can get them in hours.

He said games fag.

shitting on people who are bad has never been a huge turn-on for me. I tried smurfing in csgo and it's not fun after the first few games. And neither is playing with people who are terrible at the game either.

>The game is seriously fucking terrible now
As I said to someone else (or you), of course YOU think it's terrible; you're fucking terrible.

>but keep pretending that anyone cares about your "skill" at it
I don't play for external positive assessment. I play to wreck the meters, get loot, get paid to carry shitters, and bullshit in Mumble about how BLM is a pack of chimps and how the mage in our guild wants to fuck an asian trap while we kill Mythic Fel Lord in less than 50 seconds.

What is CBA?

Stepmania, you can never run out of content.

You way run out of keyboards though

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cba

gmod

>shitting on people who are bad has never been a huge turn-on for me
Something is wrong with you.

>And neither is playing with people who are terrible at the game either
Agreed. Regrettably, most of my IRL friends are garbage. But I put up with it and carry them to gear because friends. But playing with a whole group of them is a fresh hell everytime.

beating someone who's worse gets old real fast. you don't really get any better at the game, you don't learn anything new etc.

OP Sounds like me. I've come to the conclusion that there are no good multiplayer games anymore.

Unreal Tournament 4 is in the making at least, P.S also 2.2k+ arena player. Not touched that dribblefest in 5 years now.

can you order me a pizza Mr.Moneybags? I'm hungry and quit my 6X glad rogue because I'm to old to be any good anymore.

>beating someone who's worse gets old real fast
Have you tried shit talking afterwards? Like I just have to think you're doing something wrong. Beating someone is amazing. Doesn't even matter who.

I actually was getting hyped for UT4. I guess I'll just reactivate my wow sub when legion comes out and do what I've done for the past few expansions which is log in for 15min and realize it's not what I'm looking for and uninstall again lmao.

Eve online, it goes beyond a game and became a second job, love it for that

>second job
How so? I didn't think there was money in it

f dot ru slash a dot g

hey, different strokes for different folks. I enjoy getting better at a game, and playing someone who's better than me is the best way for me to get better. When I started playing smash, i got in contact with the 3rd best player in my country, he needed a training partner. I get shit on on the regular, but when i play people on my "level" i usually win. It's all progress. I do shittalk when I smurf in league though, especially in gold.

Outlast
Dying Light
League
Age of Mythology Extended Edition
Dank Souls 3
Total War: Shogun 2
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
Borderlands
CSGO
RuneScape

Although I don't play the last two because they're boring but the others are fun although can get boring at times.

undertale

OP here, played it for a few months, ended up carebearing lvl4's in high-sec till I got a ship valuable enough to get ganked in high-sec and quit. I was pondering if null-sec stuff would be worth it if I do that again, I have like 1bil in assets and 20mil sp in fucking caldari so pvp is gonna take a while to train.

"hyped" Please stop stream chat cancer. Do not give money to Actiblizzion. You already know you will be disappointed; not going to point out the hundreds of gaping flaws in that company and thei games yet again.

Have you tried... single player games? Or even books. I've gone back to playing RPG's, Roguelikes and actually bettering myself.

kek

Trying to plat Strider on PS3. After that will try I Am Setsuna.

>playing RPG's
>actually bettering myself
You may choose one.

played ADOM for like 10 or so hours. not my style. also, singleplayer games are kinda meh. Played diablo 3 at launch for a while but man that got old really fast.

>you don't really get any better at the game, you don't learn anything new etc.
Yep.
I'm constantly in battle with 4 other holy paladins for the #1 parse on fights. We just constantly shift anywhere between 1-10 ranks or so. We'll talk a lot, bullshit, especially with the patch just having dropped there's a lot of numbers to compare. At least one of those holy paladins is definitively better than me, but we operate at such extremes that a good parse is largely RNG-based when trying to edge each other out, ex. how many more crit heals did he get than me, etc.

Still. Crushing shitters is most enjoyable.

You can suck me off and swallow and get a pizza, sure.

10/10 would bone...

La ligua del rocket papu

Same time investment.

PvP is the good part of the game, find a decent corp that can take the bants and you are set for lfe

Evolve went f2p, maybe try that, its pretty fun aside from the connection and matchmaking issues.

from what I've understood the whole nullsec stuff is just a bunch of faggots too scared of attacking each other because they realize their ships cost rl money so nobody actually fights between the large alliances. At least that's what destiny the streamer ranted on about.

> Plato's Republic
> Nietzsche
> The Epic of Gilgamesh
> Sun Tzu
> Atlas Shrugged

Hey user, you can do more than just game even if you own them.

Rimworld, i'm addicted, please help.

fuck man, maybe I'm just getting too old for games? :/

Overwatch, hearthstone, Magic the gathering online and wow for me

I know wow sucks now but it actually seems to be making an upswing with legion. This pre patch is pretty sweet, they overhauled like every class.

Lowsec or npc null. More shooting less politics

doritos og mountain dew blir solgt i Norge, hvertfall rundt Oslo-Akerhus

D3 is a watered dow- scratch that it's straight up bum wee. I'm now assuming you're a Blizzdrone and you need to stop. Uninstall everything Blizzard and life advances; their games are lame, socially advertised versions of what's already out there.

I'd advise everybody to play these if they haven't already.

FF12, Okami, MGS3 (only if you have played 2 already) SMT: Nocturne/Lucifer's Call. AoE2. Xenoblade Chronicles.

Bioshock(1), Deadspace(1), XCOM. Timesplitters 1-3, Goldeneye. Lylat Wars 64, BJ&K. Shinobi. Guilty Gear AC+, DMC3, Katamari Damacy.

Rogue Legacy, Crypt of the Necrodancer.

Currently on holiday so going by memory, not the insanely sized physical collection.

You tell someone to stop playing blizzard games then suggest literally all single player games. Some people prefer multiplayer online games. Hence why they play blizzard games. Fuckin Retard

super mario 64

whats ssbm

>half life 1 & 2 but not 3
>but not 3
kek

>stop playing with other people and be lonely like me

GTA on XboxOne is really fucking worth it.

Last time I checked arcade fighters aren't singleplayer, neither is AoE or Timesplitters/Goldeneye but hey. You do need friends for the former, right plebanon?

Next time try phrasing your comment as follows:

> Please list alternatives to copies and spoonfeed me for am I hyper casual who only knows what is advertised

What is Divinity, PoE, Neverwinter? So many clones. MMO's are dead.

> please relist casual social games which everybody has heard of such as DotA for me : )

Fucking hell playing RTS games with one unit? What have you been taught?

Planetary Annihilation, any C&C game. Savage Resurrection. Warframe, PS2, Robocraft, Orcs Must Die. DoW1/Dark Crusade. DoW3 sometime soon.

Most multiplayer games are shit these days either way. t.spoonfeeder

No one asked you to list anything. You took it upon yourself to demand others stop liking what you don't like, and listed "alternatives" that had nothing to do with the conversation. When someone pointed that out, you started squealing and rubbing your butthurt all over the thread.

Stay small.

evolve is now free 2 play

League of legends
Rocket League
Overwatch
Runescape

dungeon siege 2 is the shit still play that with my bros 130

Space Station 13 you fucks