YourMovieSucksDOTorg

What does Sup Forums think of him? He's one of the best reviewers on You Tube, his lists are great and reviews can be a blast to watch, especially unfriended, he ripped it apart! An absolute madman!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GPu64wVubMA
imdb.com/list/ls000031161/
imdb.com/list/ls003021121/
youtube.com/watch?v=bTspjWYVmgk
youtube.com/watch?v=u8faH18iOJg
youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off poopy puffer

I'm not trying to advertise him, user. I just want to see what other anons think of him.

fuck off furry

ralphthemoviemaker is better anyways

got any rare sepes?

Kill yourself shill.

You think your funny huh?

You are

reminder that his stance on the animal thing is perfectly reasonable and that ''eww gross!'' is not a good refutation of his points.

I agree with everything you said, but knowing he's a furry makes me uncomfortable, so sometimes I have a hard time watching. I enjoy the quickies though.

Also, I don't really like getting squemish, which is something he tries to incorporate a lot, so I don't really 'watch' so much as listen while i'm browsing tv or something in another tab.

is this reviewkino?

youtube.com/watch?v=GPu64wVubMA

yiff in hell

no reviewkino was when he shit on Age of Ultron for 40 minutes

He's one of the shittest reviewers on youtube and a complete fucking pleb. He doesn't watch anything made before 1980 and his reviews consist of petty nitpicking.

or when he shat on Space Cop

based Sepe

>its a 'no-name youtuber spams threads about himself in order to stir up fake controversy and opinions' episode

its painfully obvious and pathetic

he even uses the same picture, OP, and fake 'insults' every time

have a sage

Does Ralph browse Sup Forums?

He's pretty meh tier

probably

it's common knowledge that Zack Snyder sucks

it'd be neat but i doubt it

Occasionally worth listening to and barely entertaining. Most of what he says can be argued easily or proven wrong completely. Sure nitpicking is the shtick but a lot of it seems to be... Sloppy. I wish the whiny voice was toned down like in older videos. Overall just another worthless channel with content that doesn't need to exist but can be good background noise in the right mood and a good video to watch if you're high and bored.

His taste is awful. He praises all the new shit but hates on classics.

that faggot shat on Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. His taste is worthless

I would certainly rather trust his review of a film compared to the likes of someone like Stuckman or Jeremy Jahns but the dude isnt that special.
His top 10 lists are great but just look at how he feels about older films
He said something along the lines of he has to rate movies objectively and he cant objectively like older movies because of the technology difference making them worse or some shit like that. Even though taking into account the time the film was made in is necessary to review it objectively.
Also he has thankskilling in his favorite movies list so thats pretty cringeworthy.
As far as youtube reviewers go though you can do much worse than this guy.

>gave The Guest 2/10

but why

If you take him seriously as a "reviewer" you're a retard. He is just a commentator with shitty editing and horrible taste like a permanent teenager.

but the editing is the best part of his vids

imdb.com/list/ls000031161/

Prob the 2nd worst favorites list. Only beaten by I Hate Everything

imdb.com/list/ls003021121/

>what is personal taste?

favorites =/= best

hi YMS

Since I don't know that many good movie reviewers and YMS is one of the best I've seen, who'd you recommend that is better?

great comeback. go moan about someone's personal taste some more.

>refuses to watch old films
>fucks dogs

no

the synechdoche analysis is OK, alot of his other stuff is just pointless garbage. hes also a degenerate but i could forgive that if he actually had half of good of taste as he thinks he does.

Go into it deeper man

I've watched most of his stuff and it's pretty good but:

>waaaah copywrite strikes
>never uploads.
>favourite film is Holy Mountain

When he grows up a bit and gets out of liking shot art house movies he will be based

Yeah, it's a shame that he doesn't upload more frequently.

>implying

Since we are going to advertise youtube channels give this a look Mr. YourMovieSucksDOTorg
youtube.com/watch?v=bTspjWYVmgk

look, we know you go here. Sop trying to pretend people actually like you

He's an arrogant prick. His rise in popularity has caused him to start believing his opinion is gospel. I can't stand reviewers with no humility to them; it is a subjective art form after all. There is no right opinion. And he supports dog fuckers .... so fuck him.

>Not posting his best songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=u8faH18iOJg

>>favourite film is Holy Mountain
What the fuck is wrong with that? Asshole?

Generally I don't like watching critics like this when I know I have a more nuanced and critical understanding of the medium.
It's like listening to your stupid little brother's opinion on movies.
Also he has an annoying voice and thinks fucking animals is cool.

It's pretentious crap

You're just jealous you can't make a cult classic film. It's the film about the search for a higher meaning, and says that society is lazy. How is that pretentious?

I don't want to make a cult classic film, or any film for the matter. What a retarded argument.

>jodorowsky troughs a bunch a drugs
"They will seet around ze fire table zee peepel will be amaaaazed"

Something can portray a point and still be coherent. Abstraction is a smoke screen most of the time.

>he doesn't release enough content
>his Unfriended review was absolute garbage
>I'm sick of him playing the victimized perfectionist card

how was his unfriended review absolute garbage?

What is to stop some young filmmaker (with access to money) to make a crazy weird film like Jodo and become famous?

Just hire a bunch of actors and extras, give them all stupid ridiculous costumes, make weird colourful sets, film them doing shit. Maybe becoming a famous director is easier than most think.

This is just sad

Exactly my point. It's over indulgent bullshit.

dont get so salty YMS. Hes much more funny and informative than you are.

what's sad?

But if that's true then why hasn't ANYONE else done it?

How'd he manage to get his voice to be that annoying?

>I am a gay furry
>have I mentioned I like to fuck animals
>haha that is fucked up
>and I know something about fucked up
>I am a gay furry
>here is a video of 30 minutes of me nitpicking plotholes which millenials like me think constitutes a review
>also have some reaction pictures in a youtube video, that isn't absolutely cancer

They do it all the time just most of them remain in obscurity where they belong.

Where did he say he likes to fuck animals? What is this meme?

>They do it all the time
What's an example of a movie that did this?

youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk

It annoys me how he feels he has to justify his reviews all the fucking time. He essentially begins and ends each sentence with "imo", which exclusively used by retards.

>not-abusive sexual relations with animals

You want a list of every abstract art film?

No, just one.

Many of the flaws of Unfriended are pretty obvious to anyone who just casually observes the film's trailer. Yeah, sticking your hand in a blender to kill yourself is fucking stupid, we don't need commentary on it.

He spends 10 minutes going on about an audio pop or about the sound on a certain window being muted despite the character not muting it. These editing errors are infinitesimal, and hey, it's cool that he spotted them, but does he really have to go on and on for a whole ten minutes about it? It's a fucking audio pop. It shows the film was sloppily made, but maybe he can spend ten minutes criticizing something more important. Like, am I really supposed to care that the webcam feed should be distorted as the laptop is closed and the camera points away from the main character? The far more egregious problem is that the film is punctuated with a fucking jump scare that's stupid as shit. The fact that the editor didn't distort the image of the webcam as the laptop was closed doesn't matter at all, nor is it entertaining to watch Adam point out these flaws.

His Unfriended review could have been a single video if he didn't autistically rant about these sorts of things and kept the focus on the bigger picture. But instead he felt the need to stretch this piece of shit review on for six months because he just had to hire that African guy in the suit to do a bit where he appears on the girl's computer.

>Jacob Maxwell:
>You're disgusting

Fantastic

He spent 30 minutes picking apart low hanging fruit that everyone already knows is shit

Hit and miss.

>pros
Can be pretty funny / entertaining.
Does good editing
Sometimes reviews or watches pretty obscure shit.
Shits on movies that deserve it.

>cons
Furry.
Horrible content creation rate.
Favorite movies are largely overpraised and don't include a lot of more deserving ones.

I find most of his stuff funny, and he's pretty concise when he's not making fun of a movie. Seen a few movies from his recommended list, all were great.

Its weird that his "favorites" seem so off but otherwise better than most reviewers I would say (since its a low bar)

>The only reason bestiality laws exist is to criminalize the people who were not abusing those animals

red letter media are better in every way.

they are ALL cancer

RLM are my jam son

Yo mods that wasn't advertising.
The fuck was that deleted for?

RALPH Is reddit tier

King Candy is tryhard pretentious trash.

He seems to love most movies so I really don't understand why he calls it YourMovieSucks. He dislikes super terrible stuff but that's about it.

he fucks animals dude

>hes reddit cause i said so

reddit tier is shit like Chris Stuckmann and Jeremy Jahns, Schmoes know and all that garbage.

Hes basically YMS if YMS wasn't a gay furry advocate for bestiality, liked things and didnt have a hatred for movies made before he was born.

And I liked King Candy except for the fact its pretty much an episode of the Boondocks

>it's a ralph cuts to a furry fucker's clip episode

Anyone that lies MCU is a redditor. Ralph uses reddit memes constantly. He's more reddit than JJ and CS. Don't be a retard.

>Ralph uses reddit memes constantly.

declarative statements are fun

if the film wasn't seen as a technological marvel of film I don't he would of spent as much time on it.

Both of those [Deleted]
Adam I know you are here. Nobody else would've reported this shit.

>non-abusive sexual relations with animals
>I seriously don't get it when people say "animals don't have sex for pleasure". Of course they do. That's why they do it. If they didn't seek out the pleasure of doing it, then it literally would never happen. Animals masturbate. Animals have gay sex. I don't see where people can get "animals don't have sex for pleasure" from

In the Animal world, they like sex, yes. But even if a member from their own species jumps on top of them and tries to fuck them, it is rape. In fact many animals have adaptations to prevent rape, e.g. the water glider can seal it's vagina shut.

This is because animals have to court each other before they have sex. For example, the courtship ritual for the peacock spider is to dance and wave around. Why do they do this? The animal needs to determine if their potential mate has valuable genes. Courtship is a way to filter out all the losers with bad genes. If rape was allowed to progress anywhere in the natural world, the species would eventually die. Can you honestly say that you're courting the animal?

Not to mention that nobody has EVER asked an animal what it thinks about sexual relationships. If there were people debating whether or not it was okay to fuck YOU, wouldn't you want them to at least ask you how YOU feel before deciding? Sadly the innovations to talk to animals aren't here in this present time. So don't fucking jump the gun and just say that your dog wants to be your girlfriend. You and me both know you have no fucking clue what your dog thinks.

Like I said, the fact that you are not courting the animal is all the "logical" "objective" reason you need not to fuck an animal.

>I am against imprisoning those who have non-abusive sexual relationships with animals. To say otherwise is incredibly ignorant and illogical.

I understand his point of view, saying "Ewww gross" is not a logical argument. But there are thousands of other logical arguments against fucking animals you retard

>Lemme edit in this meme of Rick Grimes Crying! Reddit will love this!
>Marc Webb laughing meme? Reddit will love thie!
>Zack Snyder sucks! I bet reddit agrees

Shut the fuck up faggot.

the rick grimmes shit is dumb but if you actually defend marc webb and zach snyder you're actually retarded.

And what do you mean he likes the MCU? He shit on IM2, the Thor movies, and dedicated an entire video to why Age of Ultron sucks, which is a movie reddit fucking loves to death.

>Zack Snyder sucks is a reddit meme
Wew fucking lad. It's common knowledge that Snyder is a fucking talentless hack

>Zach Snyder sucks is reddit
>"but c-c-c-capekino"

you're still butthurt you spammed that shit for nothing, aren't you?

>I can tell his analysis was worthwhile, the fact his analysis exists proves it
Circular reasoning.

the whole thread is off-topic shitposting, and none of this garbage belongs on Sup Forums

Then delete the whole thread.
Don't just delete the dogfucker shit

>ctrl + f "enemy"
>zero results found

first video of his I saw. it's what led me to believe he's capable of producing good content

too bad he's a stupid furry faggot who wants to put out e-celeb content instead of content

>shitposting doesn't belong on Sup Forums

i dont understand

Just watched that review

Tried to watch a review by him once. It was Zero Dark Thirty.

>and when the SWAT stormed the compound oh btw I know I'm probably confusing military branch but whatever, I don't care, that's besides the point

Why are people spout shit like that in the first place? If you know you're wrong why don't you correct yourself when writing the script?
Quick googling can teach you a difference between a police unit and the fucking navy seals.

>and then they crash landed oh btw I don't believe they crash landed

And then I had enough. This guy is a literal fucking retard and shouldn't be allowed to review anything ever.

God, Adam. Your arguments make no sense and I will prove it to you. First you say “We shouldn’t lock up animal fuckers just because ‘animals can’t consent’ because they can’t consent to be eaten either”

You say:
>How is it a necessity to literally skin an animal and wear it? How is it a necessity to cage it their entire lives just because you're bored? I'm the one here being consistent. You're the one here making special exceptions. We do a multitude of unnecessary things to animals every day without any concern for their "consent", so I don't see why we should criminalize zoophiles under that argument; especially those that are doing it with far much more concern for the animal's "consent" than the farmers we already support.

So wtf, are you saying it is okay to skin an animal, cage animals their whole lives, and do a multitude of unnecessary things to animals every day without any concern for their consent? You are saying it’s okay to fuck animals. And you are saying you’re being consistent, and other people are inconsistent. IF THAT’S TRUE then you’re saying its okay to eat meat, wear leather and imprison animals. You’re also saying it’s okay to have abusive sexual relationships with animals and rape your dog with a knife and strangle it.

If you’re not saying that it is okay to rape your dog with a knife, then you have to argue that the animal must consent to the act. And if you argue that the animal must consent then you must argue that it is not okay to eat meat, wear leather, or abuse animals for entertainment purposes.

You said you were being consistent.

There are two options if you want to be consistent: being vegetarian or being an animal fucker. Adam seems to think being an animal fucker is more reasonable and calls other people ignorant. However being a vegetarian/vegan is much better for the environment, the economy, your health, and our entire culture. Just bite the bullet and say NO to bestiality and NO to meat.

His reviews are good but his upload frequency is unacceptable
Last time I checked he as getting 3k per month but only uploads once a month

I liked adam back when he put out videos more frequently and didnt try to impress everyone with his pretentious analysis videos. I dont care if he make those videos, but if it takes a toll on your regular content then you're looking at the reason i stopped donating to your patreon.