>solid 8/10
>still a virgin
Why do women continue to deny me sex

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVGt54DsbHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dirty facial hair

bum-tier clothes

u not being forward enough and taking enough chances/expecting things to happen just based on your looks + status vs putting in hard work

Again, you fucking faggot?

>8/10

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because you look like Ray William Johnson

If you were gay I would fuck you user

Because they don't want to have sex with you?

You need to just work harder. I'm not even that great looking, but i sure as hell am not a virgin.

Gaydar.

You look like the kind of guy who doesn't have much to talk with girls, except for ponies and sailor moon

You are Day Man, champion of the sun.

Many gay guys would love to date you, just open up to the idea of being bi and get your cock sucked every day.

because you look like a vapedad.

Be gay then problem is solved

Because you're Jian Ghomeshi and you need to wait for the heat to die down a little bit.

8/10? Nice b8 you ugly greaseballcocksucker.

hot
post nudes

you again??
damn i remember when you used to spam your face in r9k and soc
lose weight and you'll be fine

at least you're not as droopy as usual

Its kinda weird and i feel a bit with you here is my story:... I am not a virgin anymore(23m here)... i know how to pick up girls... the problem is, i only can do this when drunk. Its like im a complete different person when drunk. Not only alcohol is the reason, but when im speaking english(not my native language). Because i realized if you talk to girls who are not from the same nationality as you, its alot easier for them to forgive awkward behaviour, because both of you make mistakes with english... thats how i ended up making out with a 19 yo french girl few days ago(no fucking though). The only thing i still long so desperatly for is a relationship, I've been close to one with a disturbed ugly girl, but I actually didnt want this kind of relationship. I want to be loved. The Reality is though, this urge to be loved from woman comes from the love and attention you actually needed as a child from your parents, but you never received.(at least its in my situation liek this) you kinda project your mother onto each girl, hoping to get the satisfaction out of it, of course if you manage to get in a relationship with this feel, you can have incredible highs, i've felt that way aswell already(no relationship then though). But if you want to go the Utilitaristic way, just start doing things that impress girls, do things you always wanted to do. Start playing guitar, Travel around the world, go out bicycling, try to learn tricks on a skateboard, the awesome things action heroes do(parcour and stuff) just make them yourself. You have to obtain an "over I" like you can disconnect from your feels to achieve these things. Start studying something where you meet other girls.
It is the hardest part for you to overcome this. Maybe you should look for a proper therapy where a therapist can "regive" you the self love you are missing. I am looking for one. And be carefull, there are therapists out there that aim into changing you into a narcissist.

Shave
Cut hair
Become magnet

Works everytime

The last thing you should do is sitting alone at home, complaining about your live and how it is shit. In my opinion, I am trying to have a normal live(the 2nd tmie actually, my Family managed to destroy me 2 times). So If i fail this time... i'm actually thinking about obtaining this fuck it mentality and do pretty much every "illegal" shit possible, just to get revenge on society, always think you are a product of society, but also part of it. Give society a chance and aim to be more than the product. If society dosn't give you the opportunities after trying it for a longer period of time, then (in my opinion) it is justified to do everything what you think is ok/necessary to do for your own satisfaction.

That's a lot of venting..... But the sane with alcohol. Feel like I can takeon the world but it might have to do with my father being and addict/alcoholic. Apparently that shit transfers over

It's not how you look, it's how you act.

God dammit charlie, just leave the waitress alone!

This so much

youtube.com/watch?v=AVGt54DsbHU

Ive the same problem as op... Whats wrong wif me? Pic relate

...... Have you ever been a storm user?

LMAO! How does it feel that the bullet that gonna kill you is your OWN

yea if you'd ask me im a complete misanthrop. I hate most of the humans. The bad things in this world happens because of humans, moreover because of humans that follow their drives unreflected. Humans who received harm either start reflecting about their behaviour if they posess some intelligence, or compensate them in their own behaviour, (becoming a dick, asshole and shit) carrying this behaviour out onto other humans/giving it to their children again. So what psychology doesnt want you to know is that once you reflect enough about yourself with abstract thinking you'd realize this truth. Why? because people like me are fucking dangerous... people like me are the ones that go on a rampage if they don't have enough emotional control and understanding of society. I am every day in a struggle for a complete hatred against my brother and mother and the urge to actually harm them and the whole society for not helping me. And im still fighting though, I want a normal life. I always keep in mind that a societies quality defines itself through how it treats its weakest members. So I fight, but I won't fight forever at one point I either get something back, or I'll get consumed by the pure hatred.

God your an edgelord. Go drink your self to death if you feel like that. I'm just very apathic to people, not a misanthrope. And Boohoo the world is bad because peoplez. Make a difference instead of complaining on Sup Forums.

>spot the summerfag
Found him

its just a vent for myself, and i sometimes hope to get to some people who have a similar destiny.

Funny though because i already said that I'm doing alot in a posting above. And yes I'm one who want to change the fucking world. I try to aim my hatred against reality and change it. I really hope i can. Im carrying alot on my shoulders. (to be nerdy lol) Its like the 9 tailed inside Naruto, a Burden, but with proper skills,friends and opportunities you can tame it, and become one of the strongest.

Fuck you for thinking kurama is a burden. And Jesus what are you 12?

Because you find yourself a "solid 8/10"

Lost it

I'm not 12, Im just one of the few people who managed to keep their innocence intact, besides of the shit thatt happened. But you can't see, most people can't see. The light is often too bright so people close their eyes

Ay fuck you mang.