So a buddy of mine was on some fetish dating thing and found this this girl we...

Liam Rogers
Liam Rogers

so a buddy of mine was on some fetish dating thing and found this this girl we know.. well, problem is, shes engaged to my best friend.
I cannot bring myself to tell him his girl is more than likely cheating on him with multiple people..
what do Sup Forums?

Hudson Jenkins
Hudson Jenkins

Tell him before she marries him and gets the hooks into him. Don't tell him that you think she's cheating, just tell him about/show him the account

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

this is a pic of her
he really loves her

Robert Robinson
Robert Robinson

You should respond to the ad and have sex with her to confirm she is a cheater before spreading potential misinformation.

Nathan Perry
Nathan Perry

well how to fuck do you think i met her before we engaged jacob?

Robert Green
Robert Green

Just tell him bro, he's better off single than dating a whore. Trust me, it'll probably be worse if you wait until he finds out on his own.

Jordan Davis
Jordan Davis

/thread

Xavier King
Xavier King

Blackmail her and ask for 16$.
Don't let her know it's you though.

Juan Martin
Juan Martin

Don't tell him with any assumptions, just show him. Let him make assumptions for himself.

If you can't tell him or show him this out of fear or shame for your own, then you are NOT his best friend.

Nathaniel Thomas
Nathaniel Thomas

ask for 16$
16.00$.....
Do....Do you need 16$ user?

Jaxon Taylor
Jaxon Taylor

Yea. I wanna buy waffles for me and my sister.

Leo Turner
Leo Turner

engaged
seeking men

needs money
needs a man

cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuckcuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

Julian Long
Julian Long

A real friend would tell him.
You do not want him marrying a whore.

If you simply don't have the balls to do it, make a throw away email account and send him a link to her dating site ad anonymously.

Elijah Rodriguez
Elijah Rodriguez

you do it

John Richardson
John Richardson

Bitch could deny it, claim someone's using her photos. Message her first, get some solid proof so she can't weasel her way out of this.

Adam Hughes
Adam Hughes

OK. what's his email address?

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

only know his fb

Wyatt Roberts
Wyatt Roberts

OP first trade pictures with her

:P

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

Agreed

Samuel Scott
Samuel Scott

Dude, you gotta be cruel to be kind. That won't hurn nearly as much as he'll find it out himself.

Michael Ramirez
Michael Ramirez

Not much of a buddy are you if you can't create a throwaway account to send links to everything you found on this typical dirty cunt to your so called buddy. Real bro would let a bro know about a typical dirty cunt.

Kill yourself faggot.

Xavier Rivera
Xavier Rivera

Here's the thing OP, a lot of dating sites are less than reputable and will nab pictures of girls from wherever off the internet as robot accounts to bolster their M / F ratios. You'd have to catfish the account to find out. Could also be that your friend is a cuck and knows about it.

Samuel King
Samuel King

Why hasn't someone doxxed her

Hudson Torres
Hudson Torres

This. Unless you meet face-to-face, there's no confirming that it's legit. Save your friend before he fathers a child with her and loses the rest of his life through a divorce battle.

Jack Miller
Jack Miller

also lmao Kincardine is a small ass town with a population of 10,000. Word spreads easy and quick, there's no avoiding everyone you know. I don't understand how they could expect to get away with it.

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

It's most likely a fake profile

Isaiah Carter
Isaiah Carter

msg her to see if she still uses the site or if its just an old account and if she messages back tell your friend about it and bring proof.

Hunter Wright
Hunter Wright

it isnt

Elijah Allen
Elijah Allen

How do you know ?

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

cause dubs

Joshua Cooper
Joshua Cooper

JUST TELL YOUR FRIEND LMAO WHAT A SHIT FRIEND YOU ARE, JUST TELL HIM WHAT YOU SEE THERE IS NO BIG DEAL WTF

Lincoln Stewart
Lincoln Stewart

Sure...that's a logical reason. Fucking dweller.

Nathaniel Brooks
Nathaniel Brooks

SHUT UP FAGGOT

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

CHECKED BUT IM NO FAGGOT LAST TIME I HEARD THE GF OF MY MATE WAS A WHORE I TOLD HIM RIGHT AFTER GETTING THE INFO. FUCK BITCHES IT ALWAYS END UP IN DIVORCE ANYWAY SO TELL HIM NOW FUCK IDK WHY CAPS

Jonathan Evans
Jonathan Evans

Kincardine on Sup Forums
jesus christ

Logan Long
Logan Long

Part agree.
Just fucking tell him, or she'll end up trapping him with child support.
Make a fake email, with a fake Facebook and link him the profile with some like, isn't this your girl bullshit then delete it

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

Just link him this thread and plead ignorance like you arent op. Problem solved

Samuel Martinez
Samuel Martinez

Yea do this if u dont have the balls to tell him

Luke Martin
Luke Martin

WAT

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit