This thread is dedicated only to the most lonely of people

This thread is dedicated only to the most lonely of people.

Other urls found in this thread:

gamcore.com/games/bedplay
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that means i fit right in

You misspelled "rekt thread"

Wow neat

i dont think he did

i dont think "neat" would be the right word to describe it

Well... I COULD post my furry gore folder if you'd like.

GONNA WAIT FO R CHECKS MATE

I disagree
totally misspelled rekt thread

pls dont

Moar s/fur please. No thread up.

Examine my succession of repeating digits you homosexuals

What word would you use?

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

probably sad

This is a loli thread now

gamcore.com/games/bedplay

You poor thing you.

Hows this for some fur?

Yes

th-thanks

Hey, maybe you wont be alone one day.

I sure hope so

holy shit, singles get

Who knows, maybe you'l never find anyone like me.

bundle of sticks yall

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit, If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit, If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’rpaying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

what does that mean

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit, If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit furall over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Anyone else get a boner that won't go away whenever you go to trim up around your cock?

It means you might just share a fate of forever alone.

Okay, I didn't want it to come to this, but I really have no option now other than to just rant. Fuck team Valor. Seriously. Fuck those motherfucking cocksuckkng pokebitches. First of all, their message/goal. "To make our Pokemon strong by battling (fighting). WTF? Pokemon are supposed to be our companions and friends, and these assfuckers treat them as nothing more than tools of war and destruction. Like, they think this is a fucking game or something. Second, their actual team members. They're all either:
A. Skateboard punks
B. Weeaboos
C. Actual convicted felons
Or D. All of the above.
Not to mention losers and virgins, but that's already assumed from the other things. And the only friends they have are other team Valor members. Yeah, that's right, it's basically a giant circle jerk about they're the best, even though they aren't. God, I just hate how they act like they're better than everyone else, just because of a fictional team in a video game. It really gets on my fucking nerves. Just a bunch of children taking a game too seriously. And don't even get me started on team Instinct. In fact, they're so irrelevant that I'm not even going to rant about them. Anyway, thanks for letting me get that out, I really needed it. Team Mystic for life.

good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

The community here is cancer. Everything is being swallowed by copypastas. The comments section of every post is slowly degrading into a shitfesty circlejerk. Even this is going to end up as a copypasta, I guarantee it.

I d-don't want that

dude, will you please fucking stop?

The world keeps on turning and I'll keep on jerking

why boner?

There is no recourse of fate.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit, If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’rpaying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I don't believe in fate

test post!

please ignore

CHECK EM DUBS

no

LLLEEEEEEEDLE
LEEEEEEEEDLE
LEEEEEEEEEEDLE
LEEEEEE

check em singles

but also trips because of the 555 in the middle

Disbelief is merely a coping mechanism for the insurmountable.

not so fast. remember the neo-liberalist right-wing policies enacted during the Clinton era. Hedge fund donors would suck their own dicks to bag up on those Bush dividends.

or maybe i'm just not a pessemist

bitch you just need a bit of love

time love and tenderness

i couldnt have said it better myself

okay.

cheer up, i'm sure you will find someone

Oh shit nigger, listen to yourself.

I might be sad about it now but i know it will happen one day. At the very least, i'm hopeful about it

you should be too

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

I'm a pretty lonely person.

Well fuck

My bad, wrong pic

relevant