Vore thread

Vore thread

pls consider suicide op

This is Heresy

Feldspar! Look out!

Please explain to me why you like this, not trying to be a dick, genuinely curious

Wth OP

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit, If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’rpaying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

ITT we prove why God has abandoned us

19 Cali

im not op. I like it too. Something sexual and somewhat pleasing knowing there are girls being digested live in her belly fighting for life and shes just sleeping. that is so Hot

6/10 ya chink

Because it's completely illogical stupidity from a time before reply or your mother dies.

I'd put it right up there with the people that obsess over giant women with pixie sized men. It's a fetish for the worst of the worst. When feet and cucking isn't enough, they turn to magic/fantasy

Everyday we move further away from God's light.

wtf is this fucking cancer

At least feet are a part of a woman that you know, you can actually touch. This is just try hard to be weird on the internet stuff.

>no one ever shoots the eaters or cuts their way out
Boring.

And closer to Satan's glorious asshole.

mmm yiissshhh

To each their own I guess.

I agree though, this is as try-hard as the people that are into dragons fucking cars

Right? And half the time it's some fantasy content where the eaten are even wearing fucking swords or daggers yet OH NO!!! I'm digesting!

have a nice drink OP

>"artists" charging 100 bucks for shit like this
>autists who go above and beyond blackmailing others to do pictures for them
>throwing fits for reposting images
>constantly chasing away new people by being as xenophobic as possible with one of the most niche fetishes in existence

Vore is fucking shit in so many ways.

Its mostly because the guy doing it gets all "b-buh but my self-insert is mumagical and invulnerable to weapons" kinda shit.

why cause different makes you mad! '
"how dare someone else like something that makes me uncomfterable,."

>having grammar that is this shit

Kill yourself desu