What's your excuse for not developing your maximum potential in order to mantain The Son of Zeus' legacy?

What's your excuse for not developing your maximum potential in order to mantain The Son of Zeus' legacy?

Not a body builder, I like strength a power lifting. Currently nursing a ruptured rotator cuff. 2-3 months physio.

good luck brah. don't be sad

I´d rather develop my drawing skills

don't wanna buy roids, m8
>muh heart condition
>muh sauna

Im doing both, what's your excuse?

how did you get it? didnt warm up properly? too heavy lifts?

checked
no real motivation
and I dont know if its worth doing, because I have social anxiety and am generally bad with people

is a faggot
>

I want to live longer than 22

explain, this doesnt make sense to me

The guy in Op pic know as Zyzz was a attention whore that died by heart failure at 22, sad actually when you think about it

jyzz died of nerve gas when he was like 12. no thank you

yeah I know who he was
didnt know you were referencing him
but still working out normally would only be beneficial for your health
just dont take stereoids or whatever he did

What's your excuse for not being a pisstrooper in order to mantain the Genova Empire?

Bone cancer. 10 months in.

Whats your excuse for shitposting when you could be lifting?

/thread

wanting to live past my 20's?

But I am, Zyzz-brah, I'm just not genetically gifted enough to make as many gains as quickly as most others.

And do cardio. Don't fall for the "cardio kills gains" meme.

lol

>and I dont know if its worth doing, because I have social anxiety and am generally bad with people

getting fit helped me with that, it improves your confidence and people automatically treat you better

Now that's alpha

I have a question: what's wrong with the hoverhand?

I get that most think it's because someone's too afraid to touch the other person but I've only done it because I didn't want to touch the person. Why do we assume the person is too scared to touch them rather than assuming they didn't want to touch them?

selfworth > everything

>what's wrong with the hoverhand?
I don't know, tell me how this picture is close to being not wrong

Doesnt matter why you didnt "tough them" it's the fact that anyone would think about something like that while taking a picture shows some sort of insecurity. It's not bad or good just funny.

Well, if it's maximum potential as in, physical capability, the reason is that the energy, time and resources that I have to use in order to reach that maximum potential has a lower marginal gain the closer I get to that peak.

Hence, I'm more inclined use my available resources more wisely and productively, in a more spread out manner. Notably, gaining passive income and deeper understanding of finance, politics and society, enhancing my career, in addition to traveling, learning and cultivating myself as a person. Building and maintaining a healthy and able body is part of all that.

>Implying Zyzz would touch such a low-caliber slut.

It's about status, mayne.

Yes, I was insecure about touching a very sweating woman that I found very unattractive.

why would you want to have a picture taken with someone you won't touch?

>Notably, gaining passive income and deeper understanding of finance, politics and society, enhancing my career, in addition to traveling, learning and cultivating myself as a person

That's pretty gay.

Heart attack, excuse me

LOL That pic is too fcking good

Completely agree user. It's gay as fuck. Does make you much better off though. So I still recommend it.

"Maximum potential" as long as it doesn't involve something more complicated than lifting dead weight.

Some people hoverhand
Some people were born to be alpha

Maybe you weren't insecure about that. But I think people that are in their head while in a social situation are.

That kid is gonna be a natural.

I'm already busy maintaining The Son of Odins legacy.

So how many days a week do you work out and for how long?

>Left pic
Richard Stallman, computer genius, free and open source software militant. Creator of the GNU software licence.
If it wasn't for people like Stallman, we wouldn't have the free web like it is right now.
Alpha as fuck.

>Right pic
Some dude who lifted things.

Pick your side Sup Forums. Pick your side.

No excuse.

I work out every fuckin day 1-2h for more than two months now. Shit pays off

True friend, is that you?

no rest day? I prefer every other day.

Keeps me motivated. I do a 3 split plan.

chest and arm
back and abs
legs

works fine for me without rest day

ooo shit. I should fuckng try that.

You think ur a fkn zyzz cunt brah?

I play sports that require me to have more strength than aesthetic
>no abs
>no back

I do work out, actually been liftin for 4 years but never did any diet, gonna start my first cycle (sostenon 250 for 8 weeks) and gonna do diet now

Hope you heal well m8, best of lucks

Are you mentally handicapped?