What are some good fascist movies, Sup Forums?

What are some good fascist movies, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHCtbJZ0TYA
youtube.com/watch?v=R7PqvzSwU9s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZthNYozVwNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

American Sniper.
Ender's Game.
The Wave.

The second one was better, that bit where he sets up a roadblock for the government official, the guy shows up telling everyone to get the fuck outta the way and Nascimento drags him outta the car and beats the shit outta him.

Both were good though.

an american carol

Conan the Barbarian

Elite Squad is pretty anti-facist t...b...h..

Conan the Barbarian

In what way was it anti-fascist?

Reminder Padilha was still a communist lmao weed faggot when he made both elite squads.
Then he badmouthed some labor party governo that sent hitmen to his home. Since then, he moved to the USA under the pretense to work. He now plays on the right side. Typical.

>americuck reviewers thought the BOPE was the bad guy
You can't make this shit up.

Elite Squad was redpilled
Elite Squad 2 was full blown commie

I thought the second one was pretty even. I don't get the fascist angle tho. Both films show horrible corruption in the police and government. The "good" guys just happen to be in the police who strongly believe their role in maintaining law and order through strength of arms.

Also the credits song of the first film is pretty great youtube.com/watch?v=ZHCtbJZ0TYA

I really liked the music, it was pretty fun. Andre a best though

youtube.com/watch?v=R7PqvzSwU9s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZthNYozVwNM

what a fucking cuck

Exactly. Second one was extremely disappointing.

>that review
>by the epitome of a nu male

>epitome of a nu male
That's not Anthony Burch.

I don't know who that is

>maintaining law and order through strength of arms
Is there any other way?

What a moron

>yfw you don't even know who Burch is let alone ever being him

Make a movie about police corruption, crime, drugs, violence and how the whole thing is fucked up. People don't get it. The left said the movie is fascist, the right praised the police in the movie for killing everybody.

Make a second movie showing what he tried to explain the first, I'm talking about IN YOUR FACE to tell people the problem is "the system", AKA politicians and the mainstream media and how the police and the criminals are just a small part of it. Even have a scene where the captain kills everybody and get praised in a restaurant because people hate criminals.

Subtly.

That scene was gold.