At a grocery store painting, can't stop creeping on this girl

Liam Sanchez
Liam Sanchez

At a grocery store painting, can't stop creeping on this girl. Very far booty.

Zachary Ward
Zachary Ward

Op here Don't mind typo

Jaxson Evans
Jaxson Evans

Spank her and record it

Jose Russell
Jose Russell

Can't get fired, any other ideas?

Asher Allen
Asher Allen

Get her naked.
Rape her.

Christopher Lee
Christopher Lee

Cum in paint

Jace Reed
Jace Reed

She gets off at 4 same time as me

Gavin Brown
Gavin Brown

is that a Publix, friend?

Mason Hall
Mason Hall

cum in paint
Like it isn't already pre mixed with cum. Insider secret

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

Walk over to her and devilishly ask her for a soda example "well since i am doing work for the store, you think i coild get a soda" she says yes "well yiur pretty and nice" she says no "well I honestly wasn't expecting to get one I was just to nervous to try to make small talk without sayimg something like sure is nice sports were having"
Do it OP. Worst thing that happens is you find out she your sister and youve impregnated her best thing is she gives you a buttjob in a utilities closet like in peepshow

Chase Peterson
Chase Peterson

Bumping with oc, shits risky to get these. Wish I could do it more justice

Nolan Green
Nolan Green

Ask her out, sick trips btw breh

Dylan Carter
Dylan Carter

oh come on, take a good one

Lincoln Campbell
Lincoln Campbell

Pick n save : I'm from Wisconsin

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

The lord of 5's wants you to, just ask her for something. Try to strike up a conversation and ask her what her work is like, or what time she gets out, if she shuts you down just say sorry and look down (both emotionally and physically) it'll make her reconsider.

Ayden Nguyen
Ayden Nguyen

hahaha you milky fucks, OP post a pic of yourself

Charles Parker
Charles Parker

Ask her you can milk her big jugs, tell her yiu wanna cheese her big city cow thighs. Tell her you want her to moo while you plow her

Dylan Cruz
Dylan Cruz

No homo nigga but you pretty hot. Fuck, i thought you were gunna be a scrawng redhead

Hunter Robinson
Hunter Robinson

I just look like a dirty scumbag painter at the moment. Doesn't effect my confidence but it puts a stigma on me of sorts thx tho Sup Forumsro major love

Cameron Campbell
Cameron Campbell

OP got caught?

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

OP is kill

Luke Lewis
Luke Lewis

OP here had to move areas...

Levi Moore
Levi Moore

double trips

Angel Allen
Angel Allen

You seem like a really down to earth guy, if you really do want to get some of that pussi. Just apologetically ask her out, and show her that you are both humble and cool by tell her what you told us, yiu may look like a dirty scumbag painter but once your not on the job your just a cleaned up scumbag who post picture of girls asses on malayasian carpet retail discussion boards. best of luck

Bentley Adams
Bentley Adams

OP what is your twitter or reddit or snapchat. I want to follow up on your exploits.

Juan Fisher
Juan Fisher

What are you painting?

Sebastian Baker
Sebastian Baker

Looks like the wall. His not painting a masterpiece, that's for truths.

Gabriel Foster
Gabriel Foster

Paint your dick

Leo Evans
Leo Evans

"Cutting in" a wall

Leo Martin
Leo Martin

Can you paint/draw at all? Or ya just a handyman?

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

user, are you silly, do you think our OP DJ Sexy Paint Abs is an artistic painter, if he were such he would definitely have already would Her Majesty The Lady Hamthighs CutePussy. Oh what a story to tell, one of love, and drama and now the follery of user. Ha ha! The stockfolk will love this

Jeremiah Brooks
Jeremiah Brooks

OP here I do have a girl friends, sauce?

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

Can doodle, not one of my strong suits.

Christian Baker
Christian Baker

Never know man, OP should paint his Lovely buttlady on the wall and hope to god she doesn't take it creepily and they get happily married.

Asher Sanchez
Asher Sanchez

Guys let him work, he doesn't have time to answer your questions he needs to finish his work so he can go over to her and take her ass and plunder all the booty

Sebastian Ortiz
Sebastian Ortiz

Call her, tell her you want to have a word with her. Tell her she is pretty and sexy and that you'd like to know her "better". You're welcome.

David Sanders
David Sanders

Good idea, if thread is alive later will post results of whatever I do

Charles Murphy
Charles Murphy

Charlatan, you know nothing about the ways of love, in matter of the heart one must not leave things to chance. OP must take hold of the strings of destiny, twine them into a rope an lasso his love as to not let it slip away. OP must henceforth act as if the love is one he is already familar with, like a timetraveler gone too far. He must make certain everything that must be, will be. Protest your adoration of her visiage user, tell her how she makes you feel.

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

Are you a 50 year old businesman?

Jace Russell
Jace Russell

shhhh motherfucker

Parker Brown
Parker Brown

Who taught you how to cut you filthy nigger?
Also,
Rell

Alexander Murphy
Alexander Murphy

You heard the man, we must make a thread every hour after this thread has breathed its final to find out how the story ends.

Liam James
Liam James

OP is at a neighborhood walmart. I know those colors. You in Texas
Sup Forumsrother?

John Ortiz
John Ortiz

Talk to her. Get number.

Adam Sanchez
Adam Sanchez

No I'm a handsome 20 year old. Why you ask?

David Clark
David Clark

*tips fedora*

Ethan Carter
Ethan Carter

just slowly creep up and take a little bite. She got cakes yo

Hunter Martin
Hunter Martin

Ask her if it hurt when she fell from heaven. If you're at least 7/10 it should work.

Joshua Martinez
Joshua Martinez

Cuz thats the plan of action of scummy employer extorting who extorts young women. Either you are a shitty dude who sleeps with shitty chicks or you're tellin fibs on the internet

Brandon Morales
Brandon Morales

Nah I'm not being a neckbeard I am practicing my Elizabethan speaker dialogue incase I ever go insane and need to pick up a weird quirk.

Jayden Howard
Jayden Howard

I think this is one of the things making you insane.

Elijah Hall
Elijah Hall

Make sure she shaves her twat. Offer to apply aftershave

Jose Long
Jose Long

Hahaha good joke, I know I'm not insane because I can turn of the voices in my head so it's not like they interfere with my life in any way

Brody Davis
Brody Davis

Scroll up
phone died
Op is back though

Brayden Reyes
Brayden Reyes

Some important Info: this job site is an hour away from where I live

Nolan Richardson
Nolan Richardson

How do you know she doesn't live one hour away from the jobsite is a actually one your neighbors?

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

You gotta be able to enjoy a nice muff, wheb you get older and experience with people other then that girl in your class who has down sybdrome you'll understand. Go google up some classic playboy bombshells

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit