Its a Lois punishes the boys for literally no reason episode

>Its a Lois punishes the boys for literally no reason episode

I'd let her punish me anytime

One of the very few times I felt Lois was unfair was when she grounded Malcolm for being five minutes late to curfew when he was getting ahead on his homework at the library with Stevie. 9 times out of 10 she is in the right, just too loud about it. Save for the entirety of the pizza place episode. Man I was furious.

How about the time she ruined Dewy's piano thing

She was self-aware too.

>tfw you will never be at the mercy of Lois and her cruel and unusual punishments

Haha yes the airport episode; slipped my mind. Yeah there's a few instances she is a flat out bitch, but every episode with her parents make her so much more sympathetic and understandable

You have been visited by the ghost of Dewey.

Ask him anything or he will kill your mother in her sleep tonight

Will i ever achieve anything in life?

Its important than a parent or authority figure randomly fucks over the subject in an unfair matter, in order to remind them that life is often unfair with random justice

do I have autism?

was hal a good father

Will I ever get to pound some nice, tight, underage pussy?

If i do go to Ghana, will i be killed by darkies?

whether she was right or wrong, i say the kids ended up fine by the finally. i dont know if her strictness lead them to be so wild, but its not like they were bad kids.

Will I die alone and unloved?

Should I go to the pirate party on Friday?

I just learnt that shit during pre-school.

Should I get a sxs or a pump for bird hunting

Why does tv act all patrician when they're plebians?

That's retarded. There is better ways to learn that lesson then someon you should trust.

this. it is a miracle that reese or francis didn't end up dead or in jail

Are you really going to kill my mother???

Will the meat i have de-freezing will be ready in time?

RIP Dewey...

Are the avocados i bought good to go? they feel kind of hard.

hello??

Are the avocados i bought good to go? they feel kind of hard.

>mfw you start watching as an 8 yo, Francis the cool brother is your favorite
>Then it's Hal the cool dad
>Teenagehood begins and you empathize with the cunty Malcolm
>then you realize being a knowitall cunt makes your life miserable so the carefree dewey is your favorite
>all those years you wander about what kind of weird people have Lois as their favorite character

As a young adult trying to set your life on some sort of decent path you suddenly realize Lois is the ultimate God tier sitcom character. Quite possibly one of the unique non mary sue well written realistic tough women in all television and film and is already on her way to being forgotten.

Holy shit.

what was her superpower?

same as black bolt m8

>same as black bolt m8
what did he mean by this?

Claire in Modern Family is purdy good.

The last episode where she told Malcom that he was going to struggle and not fit in but it was going to make him and kinder and that he was going to make the world better for people like them... I teared up.