Good ideas on cheap meals to make?

Good ideas on cheap meals to make?

spaghetti with garlic and olive oil is the bomb. just google a recipe.

You can do lots with potatoes. They're cheap, too.

Sounds like a start. Anything with less carbs, don't want to get fat either

Shoot, bro. Cheap and healthy seldom run together.

That's why I'm here asking for ideas lol

it's a conundrum, isn't it. carbs are the cheapest.
okay.
a cheap low carb meal: quiche. there's a million ways to do it, all you need are eggs, a frozen pie shell, and various ingredients.
they're delicious, cheap and easy to make. just assemble and bake.
Google quiche Lorraine for a delicious, classic quiche.

I'm surviving on old fashioned oats and bagels. It's been a week, and I want to kill myself, but it's keeping me alive. ~$8/wk.

this might also sound absurd, but get a recipe book on multiple variations of a single ingredient.
101 things to do with
--a can of spam
--a can of biscuits
--a packet of ramen
etc. there's a bunch of them

oh, hey. you can even get a book on recipes to make with a rotisserie chicken.

Rice and beans it is then, nigga.

Ask they have poverty food threads every now and then.

potatoes

damn son what do you do for fats and proteins

>All that sodium.
Why not just kill yourself now?

Cream cheese or peanut butter goes on the bagels.

Kale, collard greens

Make a pan full of mac and cheese, cook then cover the top with saltines crumbs

never had a problem with sodium. i get lots of cardio and i live in a hot, humid environment.
lots of sweating, lots of water drank. (drunk?)

It'll last you two weeks if you keep it covered and refrigerated also I fucking got trip 0

>a bagel with peanut butter
fucking goyim, i swear

that is fake the real bar of 1000g of gold would be a lot smaller that would be at least 4000g of gold.

Ramen is the bomb. Take that flavor packet and throw out tf out. Make a nice soup base with vegetables, mushrooms, soy sauce, bleach, ponzu, eggs, etc. Cheap easy and delicious

>bleach

Rice and beans real cheap too

make good meals and freeze them in bulk. Making a good curry and freezing it in bags really save on time,money and quality.

Making something bulk you can afford to make it with higher quality ingredients and then water them down with mash potatoes, rice, pasta or bread.

I did it while i lived/worked in a 1st world shit hole where you pay $10 for a meal that is terrible.

bleach is what make bones white

The initial cost is a little high because you have to buy a spiralizer (pic related), but two sweet potatoes makes enough 'noodles' for like 6 meals. Just throw in a lb of ground meat, some bell peppers, and throw it all in a pan and cook until the meat is cooked. It's dead easy, very healthy, and super cheap.

beans and rice are like 1/3rd of chilli so your good fam