Just left my girlfriend of a year and a half. She put on over 100 lbs since we met...

Just left my girlfriend of a year and a half. She put on over 100 lbs since we met. She is permanantly disabled in her foot but does prevent her from working out. Pic related from when we first met. She always was snacking on something day or night. Slept in till noon everyday. Did do most house chores thankfully. Had disability income. Not much but some. Great cook. Cool as fuck. I just cant get hard easily looking at her no more. Should we work on things??? How doni get her lose at least 75 lbs?? Her gut now hangs over. Will that still look gross even if she loses it all?

Correction. It does not prevent her from working out. Op here

Just stick with her, you're going to get fat and bald and ugly too ya know.

post her tits

Have you tried to talk to her about it ?

Yes and it made her cry. Ive even suggested great diets were working out isnt even nessisary

Dont have none. Just google a 250 lbs woman at 5'6 naked

Of course she cried, you told her you couldn't get hard on her (or something like that). What is interesting is her "long term" reaction. Did she stop eating all day long ? Did she start to workout, even a little ? Basicaly, did your conversation change anything ?

>nessisary

I'm out.

She just started playing pokemon go, so she walks alot. But food consumption hasnt slowed

Look up keto diet. She would get skinny if she just stopped eating carbs / sugars until in ketosis then stayed in ketosis without cheating for at least 6 months.

I showed her the paleo. Its still good food and works great for 6 months. Will research keto

Do you think she practices sport because of pokemon go, or because you told her you didn't like the way she look anymore ?

My point is, if she's willing to make efforts for you, then do efforts to stay with her too. If she doesn't care, leave and find someone who will.

bump for interest

The keto diet looks far more simple than paleo. And delicious. Ill talk to her before she moves out and see if she is willing to try. Ill do it with her for support. If she fails, ill end it for good.

people who use small disability checks as an excuse to not work are fucking terrible people in general. if she can do chores she can get a job.

fuck her, you're better off

Well its her main ligement in her foot. If shes on it too long, her foot swells, and turns purple and is in pain. Shes not using it. Shes actually going back to school for a career in Human resource.

Is she still able to swimm ? Or to do some abs ?

Im sure she can. All of Sup Forumss advice is well appriciated btw

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooook, if she even shows like an effort in changing her appearance then stay and help, I know what you mean about banging fat chicks. I dated a girl for awhile and we were pals sorta like the bro chick in every guy group. But when it came to actually kiss and shit, Nope it was like I just didn't have the attraction. BUT if you're no Prince Charming don't expect her to be Cinderella

My standards are medium at best. At 5'6 she shouldnt be more than 160. After that its extreme obese. Shes morbidly now. It got bad when her gut fell down and the fat overgrew around her vagina. Its not sexy at all

Why did you wait until she was so obese to tell her to stop eating so much? If you noticed her eating constantly and not stopping you should have mentioned it to her before instead of waiting until you weren't attracted to her anymore. She was probably unaware you were losing interest and felt comfortable enough with you to not worry about gaining a little weight. Also, if she is taking medication for her foot, weight gain/increased appetite could be a side effect of the medication so you should look into that too