>tfw FA Cup win
>tfw Courtois
>tfw Terry
>tfw Guardiola and Memerinho get exposed hard
>tfw we regain our reputation for solid defence
>tfw Aiden Azzar will finally play in his glorious LW position again
>tfw Aiden Azzar wins one for da land
>tfw Aiden Azzar future Balloon Door winner

And yet 80% of Sup Forumsbongs are Arselel supporters. Cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/2016/jul/15/chelsea-close-to-completing-deal-for-ngolo-kante-leicester-city
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to support Chelsea, but I don't know any of the chants.

Can someone help me with that?

no worries, just come and they'll provide plastic flags, wave em around and you're fine

Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea.

That's it.

>tfw chelsea bandwagoner since late 90s

I ain't sure they can win anything but this will be a pretty exciting year nonetheless

>mfw manure shits have to contend with mourinho AND zlatan starting in the same year

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Kante is coming
FUCK YES

they've got a few inspired by germans so you should fit right in

>no source except shitty photoshop bullshit
I think conte will honestly confuse him with zouma and play him at cb after terry gets gassed in the 20th minute next season.

CHELSHIT!!!CHELSHIT!!!!

theguardian.com/football/2016/jul/15/chelsea-close-to-completing-deal-for-ngolo-kante-leicester-city

inb4

>theguardian

Terry is already canned m8

1. City
2. Chelsea
3. Arsenal
4. Spurs
5. United
6. Liverpool

you know it

>close to completing
arse were pretty close to completing a deal for vardy. Remember that?

>chelsea that high
>arse not fourth
please God let arsenal go back to fourth.

>Kanté has informed Leicester he wants to move to Stamford Bridge after Claudio Ranieri said it was up to the midfielder to choose. A few details need to be finalised before the transfer is announced but Chelsea’s manager, Antonio Conte, has been in touch with the France international to welcome him.

Its a stage ahead of the whole arsenal thing

Also nice trips

>t. Man City supporter

Chelski fans are top tier, la! Don't you disrespect us innit la?!

Welcome to Chelski, la!

(To Arselel fans)
Ohhhh,
Fabregas is magic, he wears a magic hat,
He could have signed for Arsenal, but he said no fuck that,
He passes with his left foot, he passes with his right,
And when we win the league again, we're gonna sing this song all night...

(To Arselel)

You'll never sing that,
You'll never sing thaaaaaaaaat!
Champions of Europe
You'll never sing that.

(To Totteshit)

Hello, hello we are the Chelsea boys,
Hello, hello we are the Chelsea boys,
And if you are a Tottenham fan surrender or you'll die,
We all follow the Chelsea.

Hope you like em, la!!!

City are shit Pep will be exposed

>Chelsea that high
Why not?

Last season was a blip, I don't think that anyone can seriously think that the entire team has declined to Liverpool levels the season after winning the league with 87 points. Now they will actually spend to get back to the top, and if they get Kante it's looking pretty good.

1. chelsea (gonde mememagic)
2. city
3. liverpool
4. arsenal
5. spuers
6. united (memerinho magic run definetively out)

1. CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA
2. city
3. lester or west ham or some other team you wouldnt expect to make it this high
4. arsenal
5. yids
18. liverpoop

Cant wait lads. I can feel the supporters of inferior teams getting salty at my bandwagonning already.

mourinhio is the one getting exposed. Never count out the bald headed catalonian. Chelsea would do alright but they need a much bigger rebuilding job then city. Maybe the 17/18 season la.

That team is objectively shit

name a flaw

>expecting Kompany to be in good shape
>same for Silva
>same for Aguero
>Kimmich
>Stones

Stop.

Weak looking defensive midfield, not a great keeper.

Is Kompany fit to start? That's the first I've heard

it's not like they'll be injured for the entire season dumbass. Plus there's otamendi for cover on kompany, the great ian nacho for cover on aguero, sagna or peres can play rb, and sterling can cover silva if he's out injured. And stones will develop into a top tier cb under pep. See boateng.

>sterling can cover silva
>sterling
>otamendi for cover on kompany
>otamendi
>and stones will develop
>stones
Your team is complete dogshit and you know it. What was once a bunch of overpaid divas that played great football has just turned into overpaid divas. You've never won the league convincingly and have no history besides ''Aguerooo xD".

otamendi was named in the team of the tournament during copa america centenario. There's doubts over sterling sure, but if anyone can bring the best out of him it's pep. And stones had a bad season but the two before that he was rock solid. If you doubt pep's ability to take an average defender and turn him world class, then again, go see boateng.
>ou've never won the league convincingly
do they give you an extra trophy for winning it convincingly? No? Then what the fuck are you on about. Also, city do have history. See colin bell.

1. Leicester
2. City
3. Arsenal
4. Tottenham
5. United
6. Chelsea
7. Liverpool

Screencap it lads it's gonna happen meme doubles will provide double meme wins

OH FUGGG
KEK WILLS IT FUCK

>otamendi was named in the team of the tournament during copa america centenario.
>copa america
>wats dat?

>There's doubts over sterling sure, but if anyone can bring the best out of him it's pep.
>best out of him
>wats dat?

>And stones had a bad season but the two before that he was rock solid.
>he was
>wats dat

>Also, city do have history. See colin bell.
>colin bell
>wats dat

Listen la, I'd love to speak to you another day about this so called "history" but really and truly from the bottom of my heart; what the fuck is that?

>triple doubles
ok then

>do they give you an extra trophy for winning it convincingly?
They do when you're so clearly better than the opposition that you can retain it

>Le everyone that's not united, liverpool or nottingham forest can't have history meme
anyway faggot, history means close to nothing in a player's mind. You think anyone on that united team is playing for united because of what some blokes accomplished 10 years before them? History is not a factor in attracting big names. Money and the ability to win trophies, are, so stick your trophy cabinet up your ass cunt.

>You think anyone on that united team is playing for united because of what some blokes accomplished 10 years before them?
Yes because United know what it takes to win and City don't hence why City have only scraped 2 titles and a CL semi final in 8 years

no need to get angry, la.

conte is just a wop brendan rodgers.

chelshit confirmed for 8th place.

>that furag
>those opinions

get out ching chang.

city have finished above united 3 seasons straight. United is a sinking ship m8. And fergie's no longer in charge

City have achieved basically fuck all since they got the oil money they will never be a big club

What formation is he gonna play lads?

>downward trends in football always get worse and never improve ever

He talked about using the formation that suits the current players best, which appears to be a 4-3-3 instead of his typical 3-5-2.

Costa
Hazard Pedro
Fabregas
Matic
Kante

Azpi Terry Zouma Ivanovic
Courtois

Defence looks subpar right now but that should be the one area that improves the most under Conte.

---------------Costa

Hazard------------------Pedro

--------Fabregas
----------------------Matic
--------------Kante

Azpi Terry Zouma Ivanovic

-------------Courtois

fixed

Can they pls sign a fucking leftback so Dave can take his rightful place on the right.

Conte loves players like Willian, does he start over Pedro?

Kek, Willian is only good for meme freekicks done on the shittiest of keepers.

Ivanovic has gone to shit at this point and will probably be dropped by Conte after being given a 2nd chance or something. He'll be in China come the end of the year.

lol shite team, enjoy relegation battle again

1. Middlesbrough
2 - 20. Who cares

>terry
>ivanovic

Both will not start a single game this season.

>>tfw Kante's workrate triples under Conte

Unless he's being a Cunte

Conte is actually shit. Remember this in 6months when he is sacked.

I am not sure he likes players like Willian. He do like runners and players who work hard, but can you imagine Willian doing something like the goal Giaccherinho did against Belgium? Willian is not vertical enough imho, so I expect* Cuadrado or Pedro to be starters.

*hope