Atheists literally believe there was absolutely nothing, not even empty space,...

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

Atheists literally believe there was absolutely nothing, not even empty space, and then in a few billionths of a second all the mass and energy in the universe just suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

It's so ridiculous when you sit down and think it through.

All urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/xpTtH
timecube.2enp.com/

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

so is a magical sky-god

but to each his own i guess.

Jaxon Moore
Jaxon Moore

Christians believe about the same thing.

Andrew Garcia
Andrew Garcia

What about the multiverse

Wyatt Martin
Wyatt Martin

The universe gradually got to where it is today after 13.8 billion years of changes.

Elijah Ramirez
Elijah Ramirez

Easier to believe god made everything instead of nothing

Owen Collins
Owen Collins

Easier to believe
Easier
I think you've just shot yourself in the foot.

Hunter Perry
Hunter Perry

More ridiclous than having no cause in the first place?

Fuck off.

You haven't heard of Murphy's law? Well, the opposite can also be said. Anything that CAN happen, will happen. Existance, was unlikely, so unlikely that it has so far only happened once. But it did. Because it Can happen.

Connor Collins
Connor Collins

id like to think somthing along the line of 's post but we dont know how we got here or how the universe is made

so, eccentrically we're arguing over two theories

Thomas Thomas
Thomas Thomas

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you're implying. You're method of citation is to unofficial for me to consider what you just said to me.

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

This guy isn't me I don't talk like a faggot

Austin Martin
Austin Martin

Its harder to think of a god and all its rules than to believe it just happened and what we have is what we have.

Jason Baker
Jason Baker

Also is it impossible that the Big Bang was gods doing? And that his plan was the earth and all of the universe to be formed after all these years still easier to believe rather than "it just happened"

Liam Gray
Liam Gray

wrong pic OP?

Adrian Sanders
Adrian Sanders

Samefag.
/thread

Chase Bailey
Chase Bailey

Easy way out, cuz you have no idea. You don't care what's really the truth.

Chase Howard
Chase Howard

Yes, but at least there's evidence backing that theory. Easier to believe than an invisible sky daddy, in my opinion anyway.

Oliver Reyes
Oliver Reyes

Samefag.
/thread

Samuel White
Samuel White

Yeah so what? Mind your own business and quit crying fag.

Julian Evans
Julian Evans

atheist
belief
this is some seriously cunty bait

Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry

Le trolling XD

Oliver Hernandez
Oliver Hernandez

Easier to believe than an invisible sky daddy, in my opinion anyway.

Substantiate those claims with peer-reviewed evidence from credible and reputable sources. The burden of proof is on you,crypto-theist.

Hudson Brooks
Hudson Brooks

this

Ian Cook
Ian Cook

maybe god was lazy and put in all this "slow growth over trillions of years" thing so he didnt have to do much work?

Aaron Adams
Aaron Adams

This guy thinks he knows what others believe in,

Nathan Stewart
Nathan Stewart

Atheists reject the thesis of a white bearded wizard man who is behind everything. And that's pretty much all they do.

Not being a scripture fixated goat fucker is all it takes to become an atheist.

They make no statement about the universe whatsoever.

Carter Miller
Carter Miller

atheism is a belief.

Lincoln Jackson
Lincoln Jackson

Yeah fuckface. Because where did this complex being come from? This being that can aparently create universes.Fuck off idiot.

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

ITT: OP samefags

Ian Wilson
Ian Wilson

Atheists literally don't care.
It's true 99.999% just don't give a shit where it all came from. We're here now so let's deal with today motherfucker.

Ryder White
Ryder White

Since when atheist "believe" that there were nothing before ??

Blake Rodriguez
Blake Rodriguez

Not being smart enough to come up with a real argument, but instead just name calls lmao no point in arguing

Dylan Gutierrez
Dylan Gutierrez

But you type like a faggot.

Jayden Morales
Jayden Morales

How is it that you can't believe in the big bang and expansion of space, but you can believe that god existed when there was nothing and he created everything?

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

cause that's true.
what you can't refute is not science.
not a single fact back the god's existence.
that work also for the opposite you can't prove god doesn't exist.
the rest is matter of faith.
one choose to believe, one don't.
both are belief.

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

discord.gg/xpTtH
Let's have a more organized debate.

Jason Walker
Jason Walker

Do I

Jace Phillips
Jace Phillips

He's god. What kind of a shit does he give if he has to do more work?

Jacob Lopez
Jacob Lopez

You're an inbred dumbass.
Go ask a physicist about it ignorant cuck.

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

I believe in the Big Bang but I believe it was gods way of creating the universe

Jason Clark
Jason Clark

Dubs dont lie

Nathaniel Walker
Nathaniel Walker

you can't prove god doesn't exist
And that is the point you are missing. One doesn't have to prove a negative, the burden of proof lies on the biblefags.

Asher Jackson
Asher Jackson

So how was it that god existed before the entire universe?
inb4 god created himself
inb4 god always existed

Jaxon Garcia
Jaxon Garcia

Science can be the proof for religion we just say that it was gods will.

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

Of COURSE! It all makes sense now! We're gonna give credit to the Magical Sky Daddy for creating the Universe! A complex and unpredictable thing. Yes! Wow! Checkmate Atheists! The Christians finally won!

faggot

Joseph Myers
Joseph Myers

any power you attribute to god, I can just as easily attribute to a multidimensional multiverse. fyi, there is at least some evidence for the latter.

Owen Russell
Owen Russell

discord.gg/xpTtH
deb8

Isaac Diaz
Isaac Diaz

Which God?

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

if you want to remain something scientist, you care about the refutability.
science did evolved while proving wrong some previous ideas.
if you already went scientifism, yes of course you right, we can get fact about something we can't observe.

Jordan Long
Jordan Long

Came in here, daddy wants to talk to you...
discord.gg/xpTtH

Brody Torres
Brody Torres

Keep posting dawg, doesn't make it less ridiculous that atheist think everything was created because "confidence" but maybe it's just you projecting who knows

Anthony Johnson
Anthony Johnson

So, where come from your god ?

Oliver Harris
Oliver Harris

Does it really matter? Is one any more believable than another?

Parker Lopez
Parker Lopez

I ain't clicking that shit I don't want to hear you fat mouthbreathers gasping for air through the mic

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

think it through
that's exactly what you aren't equipped to do tho

Ryan King
Ryan King

Depending on which one you go with you have to follow various actions, so it matters in that way.

Joseph Perez
Joseph Perez

Not nothing you retard.

First, Atheism is what YOU label them and that's wrong. They are not something else because of your choices. If you smoke and I don't, that does not mean I am a non-smoker, just that you are a smoker. I am not defined by your beliefs.

Second, most who choose not to believe in your mass delusion of some space principal threatening us if we break the rules do so because they aren't children who need a story to make them feel better. We don't need a threat of Hell and eternal punishment to be good people.

Third, those that don't believe like you usually follow science. Science is not "nothing" did it. Gravity, higgs density, and attraction of like matter did it.

TL;DR?

You're dumb and so is your whole belief system.

Brandon Kelly
Brandon Kelly

Top retard
Atheists don't believe that the universe came from nothing, they DISBELIEVE that it came from god
A-theists

Caleb Price
Caleb Price

Your mother sucks dicks in hell.

Nolan Campbell
Nolan Campbell

no talking. just text. just disable audio

Gabriel Murphy
Gabriel Murphy

God is for people too narcissistic to see existence was not a purposeful event, but was an accident

Ryder Sanders
Ryder Sanders

6/10

Juan Flores
Juan Flores

Atheists literally believe there was absolutely nothing

few words and you're already wrong

Gavin Roberts
Gavin Roberts

not even empty space
out of nowhere

GTFO you ignoramus

Parker Nelson
Parker Nelson

this

Owen Scott
Owen Scott

I suppose you have a point there. But I'm not the user you asked, so I digress

Charles Hall
Charles Hall

Let's look at this logically (something you religious fruitcakes have problem with):

Science is backed up with tons of facts, diagrams, mathematic equations and proof of millions of years of advancement of the observable Universe and our very own galaxy, hell even our own fucking planet.

Religion is backed up by a book and about a millennium worth of bullshit lies.

I'm not Atheist, but fuck. I'll take brains over bullshit fairytales.

Ayden Stewart
Ayden Stewart

So you think "the universe came from nothing" sounds more ludicrous than "god's just been there forever, idk"? Again, GTFO

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

Fuck god. Show pics of wife kek.

Cameron Ross
Cameron Ross

only happened once
You don't know that for certain

Gabriel Bennett
Gabriel Bennett

Religionist: You believe the entire universe came from nothing? That there was just, nothing, before?
Atheist: Yes
Religionist: HAHAHAH
Atheist: So where did God come from?
Religionist: He was always there, idk.

PFFFT religion in a nutshell

Brandon Parker
Brandon Parker

I was really uncomfortable reading this, did you happen to get this off of Facebook?

Joshua Lewis
Joshua Lewis

I beleave in a cosmic explosion that created the universe,which might I add is supported by science. You beleave a floating guy in the sky created a man from dust. A woman from a rib. Then they pissed off the magic floating dude by eating fruit a talking snake told them to eat. Then a virgin gave birth to the son of this floating guy. He them was murdered but came back to life. And now we're waiting for everyone who believed this bullshit blindly to float into the sky. Think about that.

Julian Garcia
Julian Garcia

No. My own observation. Why?

Parker Morgan
Parker Morgan

supported by science
What is theory

Austin Ross
Austin Ross

IT'S SO RIDICULOUS!!!! Christ on a stick, it's that faggot with the "Never Ending Story" kid again. Can someone plz dox this fucker?

Asher Bennett
Asher Bennett

"it still makes more sense than a fucking old bearded faggot" - john 9:11

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

So here's my question; if God is perfect, and human logic is (by the very fact that man is not god) flawed, how is it that the Bible (the literal word of God, written/translated/interpreted by man) can even be taken seriously?

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

He isnt denying the fat mouth breather part though.

David Young
David Young

so i guess thinking a alien like god came from outer space and randomly said i
oh i give life to a planet yet when ur not able to question about it because its just against the rules its fucking stuoid

Aiden Ross
Aiden Ross

This topic always makes me scared, I have never belived in god and support the big bang. But at the same time I find my self saying " what was before that". for instance, the big bang created the universe right? but what before that. The whole topic makes me scared

Nicholas Watson
Nicholas Watson

I don't agree with all of the bible I believe the stories are metaphorical, but the parts about Jesus are used to show followers of Christ how to behave, but I believe the bible could've been misinterpreted or just not to be taken literally

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

Before that was once a great civilization. They were a prosperous and proud race. But at the same time a thorn in the eye of the spaghetti monster and its followers. The war raged on for millenia's ans just as the spaghetti monster invaded the home planet of said race the launched a secret weapon. "The big bang collider hydron laser gun weapon" and the rest is history after that "big bang" the gun released

Connor Perez
Connor Perez

not to be taken literally

So, it's a work of fiction

Cameron Gonzalez
Cameron Gonzalez

Le trolling

Jeremiah Harris
Jeremiah Harris

Now that's what I call I macroscopic burn.

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

Lawrence Krauss has explained this several times.

Learn2YouTube

Mason Morgan
Mason Morgan

Christians believe a being powerful enough to create this out of nothing cares whether you masturbate, what kind of food you eat, or whether you gamble

Grayson Hughes
Grayson Hughes

We don't know if the universe came from nothing, we just supposed it. But ... maybe it came from nothing, and maybe there was something before this nothing, something like a long long lonnnnnggg cycle.

Maybe god is real, maybe many more exist but for sure bible is bullshit ! Maybe god just dont make the universe, maybe he just don't give a shit.

It make me sad to see atheists and theists juste fingting each others in the name of bible or science. Science don't deny the existance of one or many gods, science look facts ... nothing more. And religious books contains a shitload of bullshits and contradictions.

Why do you don't just live your live, no matter what your neighbor believe.

Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones

This

Jayden Moore
Jayden Moore

it makes more seance than an old fucker with a white beard clicking his fingers and magicing it all up

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

Now a listen here you i says listen here. We from texas will not tollerate talking like that sir. Go back to your own country with your jibber jabber facts i say.

Jayden Turner
Jayden Turner

Lol, thank you for making fun of some texas red neck.

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

Sir, I'm from Texas and I say that your gibber jabber smells worse than a cowpie. I will thank you to not to spew that retardation into this already cancer-laden forum and to kindly fuck off. Y'hear?

Jayden Bailey
Jayden Bailey

Truth is: nobody knows.
\thread.

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

Shit mayn. Theyz saw right thru my act. Shiiiiet

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

nobody knows.
This

Ryder Phillips
Ryder Phillips

It's possible for a Christian to admit he doesn't know but still wants to be a good person and follow Christ teachings, life's not all black and white ya know

Connor Diaz
Connor Diaz

Jeezus man your pa spoon feed you this trash? For some reason I doubt you came to this belief on your own...

Bentley Perez
Bentley Perez

SHHHHH!!!!
YOU'LL BREAK THEM

Carson Roberts
Carson Roberts

"How was it made?" is the more knowable and therefore interesting question.

Without even knowing how it was made, how can you even begin to have an idea of who/what made it?

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

Op here

No man it was me ma. Pa was killed during the slave revolt.

Zachary Morgan
Zachary Morgan

It's possible for an atheist to admit he doesn't know but still wants to be a good person.

Noah Lopez
Noah Lopez

Fuck you, sir. Use common sense man, there was a time part of humanity believed the sun was a god, cause its light made shit grow. That was obviously not true. Other sections of the world believed that olimpus was where the gods lived, turns out there's nothing up there, and when people became brave enough to question who Zeus was, they found out he wasn't really there. Egyptians believed in a dog human hybrid. Humanity feels lost or something, so we are willing to do anything to fill that void, even lie to ourselves. For all we know, the big bang was only in a small section of the universe, and there was something there, but we were born by chance. I used to have an imaginary friend too when I was little so I wasn't so scared

Easton Peterson
Easton Peterson

Actuality, I believe there was never nothing. There was always something, it's just a matter of how much space it occupied, which when you get to a cosmic scale, space as we understand it in terms of volume is almost irrelevant.

Also, titties.

James Rivera
James Rivera

Atheists don't believe fuck all. Atheism means the absence of belief or faith.

Austin Miller
Austin Miller

Atheism isn't a lack of faith. It's a lack of faith in a deity.

Aaron Peterson
Aaron Peterson

Atheism is the absence of belief. It's not a group or organization.

James Bailey
James Bailey

Then by extension we are not 'good people' simply because we don't positively believe in your God? Everyone knows right from wrong, you condescending asshole.

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

EXACTLY. It seems a lot of people aren't able to express this sentiment when arguing.

Blake Hughes
Blake Hughes

He means 'faith' as in one of the already established religions.

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

Atheism is not a burrito it's a rolled sandwich without the beens.

Liam Bailey
Liam Bailey

So going full Fury Road and believing in the cult of the V8 is atheism, because its not an "established" religion?

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

Did you even read my argument, or the one I replied to? I'm saying that right and wrong are not determined by belief in a god, but by interactions with your fellow man. I don't need Jesus Christ to tell me that stabbing children in front of their parents is wrong.

Tyler Stewart
Tyler Stewart

Why is this posted everyday?!?!?!?!

Carter Watson
Carter Watson

Because theists are insecure about the fact that they believe in a sky fairy without any evidence.

John Gutierrez
John Gutierrez

You pretty much got it right OP.

Bumping

Henry Smith
Henry Smith

God created the universe through the Big Bang, that's my evidence

Bentley Nelson
Bentley Nelson

Religious faggots literally believes there was absolutely somethings, such as a man on a cloud, and then in 7 days all the mass and energy in the universe just suddenly appeared out of tips of his magical fingers, AND TOOK A REST ON THE 7TH DAY.

What a nigger.

Adrian Green
Adrian Green

Okay, then where's your evidence of god?

Jason Bailey
Jason Bailey

man
cloud
Did you even go to Sunday school?

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

Yes, yes. I see how a fully functioning mind willing itself into being, choosing to then create the material universe in situ a few thousand years ago ( making it as though it had been around billions on years though, gotta make things look nice ), creating little monkey people in its image, with little arms and horny little libidos, then telling them not to masturbate or you'll place their soul in hell for eternity is a much more likely thing to have happened than "something happened that caused a bunch of energy to appear in one spot that spread out, became particles and waves".

I mean, Occam's Razor. There's a bunch of particles, but only one magically sentient self effecting god.

I can feel the urge to tell people there's plenty of proof out there and to do their research without providing any of that proof myself rising.

Connor Wood
Connor Wood

Man kind

Justin Baker
Justin Baker

Religious faggot here.
I believe, in fact that God is a being that existed before time, and he created everything. He is a fifth dimensional being, with unlimited (sort of) power and knowledge.

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

At least there's at least a little bit of scientific fact to this, better than an invisible made up being pulling it out of its ass, then disappearing never to be seen again after hiding magic bones and rocks that would appear to be millions of years old despite 'der erth iz 6000 yeerz owld'.Anyone that believes in deity's are weak minded fools that are scared of dying and need to start living their lives instead of praying to the tooth fairy.

Brayden Campbell
Brayden Campbell

I think the Egyptians had it right all along. The galaxy is just God's jizz, floating through space. Checkmate, athiests!

Matthew Bennett
Matthew Bennett

Just like how a flower is evidence of a seed

Isaac Stewart
Isaac Stewart

look around
see mankind
obviously, god did it

That's not proof.

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

But not evidence of a god.

Samuel Cooper
Samuel Cooper

Matter can't be created nor destroyed. There wasn't "nothing". "Something" was there.

I know it's mindblowing to think that something didn't have a beginning, but that's what I believe in. "Something" inside that extremely compressed dot happened, and made it expand to what it is today.

The end.

William Smith
William Smith

Da biblez then

Parker Wright
Parker Wright

That's only because we have observed flowers coming from seeds before. Imagine if all the seeds were invisible and utterly indetectable, and that there were more logical arguments for the existence of flowers withut seeds

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

Try again, we are just a bunch of very well coordinated cells that have evolved to form what you see in the mirror.Read a biology book, or is that forbidden to you weirdo's?

David Ross
David Ross

The Bible is the story of a very, very incompetent supreme being. He made so many mistakes in his perfect creation that he had to kill everyone on it.. and then did it again.

Makes 2 humans and puts them in a garden of Eden, but places them right next to the thing that will screw all that up and does nothing to prevent it, then blame them and all their progeny for all time for something that`s his fault.

Makes a magic rule book that`s so vague and open to interpretation that there are now 30,000 sects of Christianity alone all of which disagree with each other. And he allows many other holy books and does not give any of us a clue as to which one is right and which ones are wrong, proceeds to let us kill each other by the millions over it. He has the power to appear at any time to stop all the killing, chooses not to.

Claims to be supreme being, but still has the needs (to be worshiped), desires (To have a son) and failings (he is angry and jealous quite often).

Claims he game us free will, then gives us a list of rules we must follow or else he will torture us forever.. which goes completely against the notion of us having free will (you have free will but you must do what i say) and proving that he has no mortality at all since he is offering infinite punishment for finite crimes. And his own mortality is lower than the mortality of secular society, which is weird since you`d think an all knowing all seeing supreme being would have know that slavery was immoral even thousands of years ago. Maybe he could have even put that in his list of commandments, instead of saying `thou shalt have no other gods before me`?

Goes through an elaborate scheme of self sacrifice to change rules that he could have changed at any time without the torture and sacrifice of himself. And again why would a supreme being come up with rules so flawed in the first place that they needed to be changes after the fact?

Jayden Diaz
Jayden Diaz

The human conception of god is irrelevant and two-dimensional. You live and you die. You make decisions every day about "right" and "wrong", which incidentally are creations of your own mind. Every human has this. Nothing is "good" or "bad". Everything that exists only exists. You exist. You are god in the sense that you can create meaning for yourself. Your world is a perception, an echo of what you can only perceive through your own limited 5 senses. So just take it and run with it.

Lucas Davis
Lucas Davis

Stopped reading after the 2nd paragraph, stop taking the bible literally

Liam Reyes
Liam Reyes

THIS

Kevin Diaz
Kevin Diaz

so get schwifty

Christopher Mitchell
Christopher Mitchell

I know God is real because it says so in the bible
I know the bible is right because its the word of God
I know the word of God is right because God is real

That's called circular logic. Its a fallacy, and you've still yet to provide proof

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

God was responsible for evolution also

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

I guess so

Robert Rodriguez
Robert Rodriguez

TOP KEK

Matthew Lopez
Matthew Lopez

See

Jose Hernandez
Jose Hernandez

The bible is just a novel written by people who had no scientific knowledge to explain how humans got here and at the time, deity's were a big thing, everything from thunder and lightning to stars and the moon were considered gods because they didn't know any better. Eventually there will be no such thing as religion as scientific fact explains everything the bible tried to.

Thomas Bailey
Thomas Bailey

hi family
science has no power.
god is irrefutable.
enjoy.

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

NIGGERS
I R
G E
G G
E G
R I
SREGGIN

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

What is metaphor

Christian Price
Christian Price

U R FALSE. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Noah Sullivan
Noah Sullivan

Exactly this. Religion is proto-science. We know now that mercury and venus are just balls of rock. There was a time where humans thought the shiny one was a great beautiful woman, and the faster moving one was a mailman with flying shoes.

Dylan Young
Dylan Young

telling me what I believe without knowing me or my thoughts
Go fuck yourself faggot.

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

If God made the world, how can world be four side 24hr cube when fiveside cube is only thruth fggot satans lie n spred false in schools across world wide 5cube is truth, time cube lie for satan try misguide fauthfull of the flock of CHirtst i ivoke thee satan ia ia time is five sided cube holiest of holie forever s five sides five 24hrs?

Elijah Williams
Elijah Williams

I miss time cube :(

Adam Moore
Adam Moore

In 1884, meridian time personnel met
in Washington to change Earth time.
First words said was that only 1 day
could be used on Earth to not change
the 1 day bible. So they applied the 1
day and ignored the other 3 days.
The bible time was wrong then and it
proved wrong today. This a major lie
has so much evil feed from it's wrong.
No man on Earth has no belly-button,
it proves every believer on Earth a liar
Children will be blessed for
Killing Of Educated Adults
Who Ignore 4 Simultaneous
Days Same Earth Rotation.
Practicing Evil ONEness -
Upon Earth Of Quadrants.
Evil Adult Crime VS Youth.
Supports Lie Of Integration.
1 Educated Are Most Dumb.
Not 1 Human Except Dead 1.
Man Is Paired, 2 Half 4 Self.
1 of God Is Only 1/4 Of God.
Bible A Lie & Word Is Lies.
Navel Connects 4 Corner 4s.
God Is Born Of A Mother –
She Left Belly B. Signature.
Every Priest Has Ma Sign
But Lies To Honor Queers.
Belly B. Proves 4 Corners.
Your dirty lying teachers
use only the midnight to
midnight 1 day (ignoring
3 other days) Time to not
foul (already wrong) bible
time. Lie that corrupts earth
you educated stupid fools.
GoBelly-Button Logic Works.
When Do Teenagers Die?
Adults Eat Teenagers Alive,
No Record Of Their Death.
Father Son Image, Not Gods.
Every Man Born Of Woman.
Belly-Button Is the Signature
Of Your Personal Creator -
I Believe Her Name Mama.
Pastor Told His Flock That
God Created All Of Them -
Truth Was That They All had
Mama Made Belly Buttons,

Ethan Edwards
Ethan Edwards

It still exists!
timecube.2enp.com/

Samuel Richardson
Samuel Richardson

faith existed before bible.
science evolved with time and still evolving to this day and age. science still unable to answer all questions one may.
even without science we must rationalize.

There was a time where humans thought the shiny one was a great beautiful woman, and the faster moving one was a mailman with flying shoes.

it doesn't matter if it's true, they had their answers.
much like us.
only god is flawless and no bible needed to see it's true.

Eli Gomez
Eli Gomez

not only is that not related to atheism at all, it is also not what the big bang theory states.

Don't talk about shit you know knowthing about.

Jeremiah Nelson
Jeremiah Nelson

science modelisation can't represent big bang.
big bang theory it is.

Adam Walker
Adam Walker

No more ridiculous then the idea of god.

Zachary White
Zachary White

and that about sums it up folks.

but seriously, if you want to believe in something "more", go right ahead - just keep it to yourselves, mkay?

Nolan Howard
Nolan Howard

Sage

Henry Jackson
Henry Jackson

If you smoke and I don't, that does not mean I am a non-smoker, just that you are a smoker.

illogical, that means you don't believe in smoke, that's your own choice.
you still defined yourself based on your own belief, like the smoker.

Asher Edwards
Asher Edwards

If god is real who made god

Liam Reed
Liam Reed

science can be discredited because it doesn't answer every single question we might have at this particular moment in time
only god is flawless, even though many religious claims have been disproven and it doesn't matter if the beliefs are correct or not

How can a person be this retarded? Like, do you even pay attention to what you say?

Andrew Scott
Andrew Scott

God made God, obviously. lrn2bible

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit