Which is the best brand of Condom? Been a loyal Trojan customer for years but wonder if their is something better

Which is the best brand of Condom? Been a loyal Trojan customer for years but wonder if their is something better.

I go with Skyn condoms. Don't know who makes them but they're not made from latex so they don't smell bad. They're thin but don't break as easily as Trojans do.

No condom ...Every time

Bump

Seconded. my favorite brand. Lifestyles SKYN. non-latex. thin feel, classy black and gold packaging. and yes, they dont smell

If it's not latex then wtf is it made of?

Recycled materials it's eco friendly

This

I haven't worn a condom since I was a teen. About 15 years later and still no kids. My pull out game is strong.

You can't pull out of STDs

what was it with the trojans again?
didn't they sneek in and break out inside?
what a dumb brand for condom kek

dick skin

Agreed. it ruins the feeling. I only wore a condom twice and it broke both so for years ive been pullin out. ive slept with 19 womens

Shit nigger that looks too tight.

They built a big wooden horse and got inside a village and got out while they were sleeping and burned the place down

I too live in Orlando. It isn't so bad, just stay away from the Hispanics and shitty areas. Weather can be super oppressing though, espescially the humidity. Make sure your AC doesn't break.

>got inside ... and got out while they were sleeping

kek u are using your rubber wrong!

I be sure to only make love to elderly women. They have barren wombs at that point and once and awhile I get werthers caramels.

I recommend these every time, I should work for natural lamb. NATURAL LAMB condoms, effective pregnancy protection but not std protection, stink, and a bit more expensive than latex, but literally feel like nothing. You cant tell youre wearing a condom.

The best brand is the one that fits you

hes talking about the historical trojans, not the condoms, you dip.

Trojans are the WORST condoms you can get. They are only as popular and known as they are because you can get them at any grocery store or gas station and our repressed society barely has the balls to buy them there, let alone go into a sex shop or research and shop online.

You want good condoms? Buy Crown. Best condoms ever, and you can buy them super cheap online ($20 for 100). They're tough and super super thin so you barely notice you're even wearing a condom.

wait what? are you in the right thread?

underrated post but on the other hand he might have a steady partner

What's up, I'm in Orlando as well!
>can verify everything you said

> pulling out
No thx.

i am a femanon and my husband usually buys these xxl condoms but has a lets say medium to lower average sized dick.
makes me laugh sometimes when he easily pulls the trashbag over the stick.
sometimes i grab his balls and put them in too to fix the setup

>sometimes i grab his balls and put them in too to fix the setup
thank you for that lagh

It's like getting a massage with a jacket on.

Nitrile, nigga

u do have a point

I use skyn, they're not super expensive but they are pretty nice and not smelly

holy shit the picture in my head

Sent from my Android phone.

You do NOT put his balls in the condom too.
Next time tell him you want a pic of his huge cock, so we can see this set up you've described.