Any movies like this that are actually good?

Any movies like this that are actually good?

>inb4 7 psychopaths, it's ng

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9yHYAG01aaY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never watched In Bruges so that shot looks hilarious out of context.

Do yourself a favor and watch it famalam

have watched and it isn't

it's probably my fav film. watch it m80

idunno it's pretty hilarious in context, it is a dark comedy after all

the guard

It's pretty funny in context, too. Colin Farrell doesn't know his friend is about to shoot him and his friend that's about to shoot him instead stops him from shooting himself.

In my top 5. It's beautiful.

It's a great movie. The America hate seems weird and out of place but it's a great film.

Amerifat detected

Calvary

this

is it actually good or is this some sort of aiden gillen meme

I dunno if it's like In Bruges, there's some dark comedy in there but it's more dark in general

it's good though, yes

yep. seems forced and out of place. It came out back when Europeans were butthurt a cowboy was running the show.

there's hardly any america hating u goof.

ray antagonises the fatass americans, so it's not putting them in a bad light other than them being fat

and ken says 'don't say anything too loud or crass' when the dwarf says he's american, which is fair enough tb h

that's it as far as i remember

>h-how dare they use a fat american joke ;__; w-we could glass their entire country ,___,

get on a diet fatty

this
seconded

see they were pandering to this guy>ray knocks out 2 people and you're supposed to be on his side until you find out they were Canadian
>racist dwarf American
>fat rude American dies going up stairwell
It's like "America Fuck, Ya" only "America Fuck, No" Also, you're too stupid to see it. It was a good move though. Just a bit contrived in parts.

The Guard.

Think it's by the same guy who did In Bruges.

>>>/reddit/

I saw this on a rainy day at a theatre with 2 other people in it. It was wonderful. I wasn't expecting to be transported to Galway like that. when I cam out of the theatre I had a warm feeling with the cloudy skies and rain. I guess it was truly comfy for me.

it's just not. americans get shit on without having done anything 'wrong' except maybe the dwarf. you're just a sensitive little puss who can't take a movie where 'BIG STRONG AMERICANS' isn't the message

>t's just not
ok then

glad we cleared it up

Six Shooter is a short movie also by Martin McDonagh also starring Brendan Gleeson. It's pretty good, not nearly as good as In Bruges, but since it's only like 30 minutes you might as well watch it.

This is a redditcore opinion. Consider suicide.

Oblivion 2013

YES. SIR. BIG. STRONG. AMERICAN.

i remember watchingpic related and enjoying it, but i don't remember the plot at all.

if you want "gangster comedy with funny accents" there's the usual recommendations Lock Stock and Snatch, but they're required viewing when you're 15 years old anyway along with Boondock Saints, so you should have seen them already

but no other film captures this gloomy dream like mood of In Bruges.

Fucking Bruges

t.butthurt burgershit

>all the seppo tears itt
delicious
>waaawaaa don't u dare make fun of us !!11 USA USA USA111!!

It's not really like that but it's criminal and it has some funny moments and it's really good.
>the Pusher series
some user told me about them a long time ago so I'm just paying it forward. the best thing about them is that there's 3 movies. after you watch the first one you'll be grateful for not having to wait years for the next one. they're really quite good. You're welcome if you haven't seen them yet family.

Seven Psychopaths is good just because of this scene.
youtu.be/9yHYAG01aaY

scams and twists and shit
and a subdued but still a little crazy nic cage performance