How the fuck am I supposed to use this? The ring doesn't go through that gap

Cameron Wilson
Cameron Wilson

How the fuck am I supposed to use this? The ring doesn't go through that gap. Or am I missing something else?

Carson Jones
Carson Jones

not sure if
or just

Austin Gonzalez
Austin Gonzalez

You probably don't even know what the three shells are for.

Jayden Jenkins
Jayden Jenkins

100% serious, moved into this place not long ago, and want to use this extra lock just for added security, but that shit doesn't work.

Zachary Garcia
Zachary Garcia

clip your god damn nails correctly faggot. You are on the internet ffs.

Lincoln Sanchez
Lincoln Sanchez

sea shells you stupid fuck! and you need at least 5.

Andrew Gray
Andrew Gray

My nails are not the point, and in comparison to others on Sup Forums, they probably look decent.

Ian Sullivan
Ian Sullivan

The chain goes through the slot. The ring stops it from sliding through, fucktard.

Gabriel Morris
Gabriel Morris

they are the reason you can't door correctly. You are being held back by your lack of care.

Thomas Jenkins
Thomas Jenkins

The chain is fucking useless anyways. One kick against the door and it will break, also look at those tiny screws... smh american craftsmanship..

Get something like pic related or stay cucked.

Adrian Bennett
Adrian Bennett

your nails like you've been finger banging a dog's asshole. that's probably why you feel the need to lock the door, pervert.

Gavin King
Gavin King

Do you 13 year old sperglords even know what "cuck" means?

Connor Lewis
Connor Lewis

I do. This faggot likes to invite his friend over to watch his girlfriend try to lock the door. Sometimes his friend has to help her lock the door and turn the latch. They recently decided to add this really complicated chain locking mechanism because then she can fumble with it and his friend can help her and it adds like 5 minutes to the whole show.

Oliver Powell
Oliver Powell

Yeah, it worked, the little plate thing in the middle of the chain is meant to go through, thx for helping a retard out.

Thomas Hughes
Thomas Hughes

your MENSA membership card has successfully been mailed.

Adrian Perry
Adrian Perry

Wait, this is supposed to be safe or something?

Juan Collins
Juan Collins

No worries.

Ryder Smith
Ryder Smith

Yes, it's my safe space. Now I feel secure to shitpost.

Landon Robinson
Landon Robinson

It's better than nothing, there's barelly any niggers in my area, so should be enough.

Grayson Carter
Grayson Carter

around blacks never relax.

Jason Cook
Jason Cook

be enough
that lock wouldn't stop a bear. i hope you're not on your period.

Elijah Sullivan
Elijah Sullivan

Run the shorter chains thru the ring it stop it from opening all the way. Dummy

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit