How the fuck am I supposed to use this? The ring doesn't go through that gap. Or am I missing something else?

How the fuck am I supposed to use this? The ring doesn't go through that gap. Or am I missing something else?

>not sure if
>or just

You probably don't even know what the three shells are for.

100% serious, moved into this place not long ago, and want to use this extra lock just for added security, but that shit doesn't work.

clip your god damn nails correctly faggot. You are on the internet ffs.

sea shells you stupid fuck! and you need at least 5.

My nails are not the point, and in comparison to others on Sup Forums, they probably look decent.

The chain goes through the slot. The ring stops it from sliding through, fucktard.

they are the reason you can't door correctly. You are being held back by your lack of care.

The chain is fucking useless anyways. One kick against the door and it will break, also look at those tiny screws... smh american craftsmanship..

Get something like pic related or stay cucked.

your nails like you've been finger banging a dog's asshole. that's probably why you feel the need to lock the door, pervert.

Do you 13 year old sperglords even know what "cuck" means?

I do. This faggot likes to invite his friend over to watch his girlfriend try to lock the door. Sometimes his friend has to help her lock the door and turn the latch. They recently decided to add this really complicated chain locking mechanism because then she can fumble with it and his friend can help her and it adds like 5 minutes to the whole show.

Yeah, it worked, the little plate thing in the middle of the chain is meant to go through, thx for helping a retard out.

>your MENSA membership card has successfully been mailed.

Wait, this is supposed to be safe or something?

No worries.

Yes, it's my safe space. Now I feel secure to shitpost.

It's better than nothing, there's barelly any niggers in my area, so should be enough.

around blacks never relax.

>be enough
that lock wouldn't stop a bear. i hope you're not on your period.

Run the shorter chains thru the ring it stop it from opening all the way. Dummy