>best striker in BPL
>Checked
>best manager in the world
>Checked

How can they stop us? This is our year.

>you best player is only in the club because of fax problem
that must be embarrassing

>best striker in bpl

Even you dont believe this my turkish friend.

more embarrassing for madrid tbqhwyl, spend zillions on players and can't afford a decent fax machine

>best pizza in the country

Can't be stopped.

>The best striker in your league is a 35 years-old statpadder who failed to look good in a stacked to the max Barca team

Tell me a better striker in BPL then?

>tfw the title is finally coming back home

Feels so good man. It's been too long.

>>will be checked with Pogba
Why do Manchester Poonited think Ooga Booga would come back when you guys basically give him out for free? He likes it at Juventus.

Btw inb4 >us I'm a lifelong fan. My father's uncle had a kebab place in Manchester and he made me a ManU fan by bringing my shirts, scarfs every summer. First shirt was Solskjaer written on it.

My father stopped talking to him after getting married to a Christian woman without converting her and let her remain Christian but we still talk and he is also very hyped for new season. Thinking of asking him a shirt of Pogba after deal done.

I'll spare them the effort.
>le always injured white
>le two english dentist appointments
>le old young Brazilian

not saying he will def come but if he does it will be because utd are offering him obscene wages than Juve cannot afford

pretty much all of them

I was about to give you shit but the second part of your post is so bizarre I dont really want to anymore. Turkey is backwards as fuck.

it's so weird that it's probably true

anyway >we will be really strong this year if pogba actually comes. any central midfielder who isnt complete wank really

first time since 2012 i've been excited for a season (i'm not counting last year as it's my fault for being stupid)

>kante going to 10th place chelsea for £30m

why the fuck aren't we all over this

why are we paying £100m for pogba

>Turkey is backwards as fuck.

So? I didn't contradict it. My fucking father stopped talking to his fucking uncle over trivial shit. This is backwards I agree.

He will come. The pleasure of making the club who didn't value you before pay 100 mils for you is alone for signing to Manchester. One of best revenge stories ever.

He was really good with Barça until Messi said he wanted to play centre-forward.

is alone worth signing for**

Sorry.

Kante would be great, I agree.

Lads what are our chances for signing

>a new RB
>Matuidi or Matic
>a CB

Will Depay leave? I hope so.

>new RB
not really a priority
>matuidi or matic
step down from pogba, but they'd be decent. mou loves players like these
>a CB
just not many out there who are available unfortunately

>best gk
lloris
>top 3 defender
kompany, koscielny, alderweireld
>best midfielder
even if pogba wanted to play alongside mou against fc basel and midget land, he's no where near best midfielder. See de brown, Silva, fabregas. ozil, sanchez.
>best striker
I really hope that's not your real opinion. 28 year old kun shits on zlatan
>best manager in the world
not even the best manager in manchester.

>not really a priority

Your RB is Valencia, i'd say it's top priority

No one cares roach. Shoo shoo

I have faith in darmian, and valencia is very good backup

>Kun shits on Zlatan
>Kun shitting on anyone but himself

literally the most consistent striker of the last 5 seasons. He scored 100 goals in fewer games then fucking theirry henry. Meanwhile zlatan stat pads against ligue 1 tier opposition.

>lloris
I'm not even a Man United fan, but are you actually saying that De Gay isn't better than >lloris

did you watch de gay at the euros? Fucking awful. Got beat at his near post and basically set spain up to get fucked by italy in the round of 16. Then he made a second crucial mistake that gave italy the game. LLoris made goat saves against germany

By your logic Rui Patricio is better than both of them and Bravo is the best South American goalkeeper.

Mou can turn Darmi into a top level right-back. I hope.

He was also the reason Italy didn't win 4-0. Stop being such a retard by summing up a player based on their international performances. If you actually watched the PL, Lloris makes a shitload of mistakes.

whose better then bravo? Navas? Maybe. Also it's not a pol opinion to tell you to fuck off turkroach. Sup Forums's been doing it ever since you started showing up.

Navas is not South American. He is Central American.

>USAian education

Lol.

>BPL
it's just the PL now senpai

>manure fan
>shitskin

it checks out

>Smalling

i forgot about the fax machine kek

My skin is white. Father's origin is not Turkic.

>those shitty players are the best in the eplel
top kek

You root for a team with an Armenian?
>Turkcucks

>lloris
>better than de gea
>that flag
>fabregas better than pogba in 2016
>sanchez a midfielder
>that flag
>that flag
>that flag

desu lads I cannot fucking wait to see this shitshow

imagine mouyes has a worse start than he did last season with chelsea. the memes will be unreal. >moyes will have merely been a prologue