Hey Sup Forums, I don't play Pokémon Go, why do people hate team instinct?

Hey Sup Forums, I don't play Pokémon Go, why do people hate team instinct?

The color yellow

they hate it cuz with it they dont get dick up their ass

I just dislike blatant fags.
Mystic is fine because they keep it in the closet.

Team Mystic here.

I actually really like Team Instinct. They are chill people who are generally polite when talking with other people about the game, excited to share pokemon locations and just enjoy life/the game as it is.

Team Valor on the other hand is a bunch of dickbags who are hyper-aggressive and way too competitive.

My experience in my small town is that yellow is full of normal, chill people. While red and blue are full of screaming mongoloids. They hate us cuz they ain't us

You normies will argue over anything...

Also zapdos is best bird

Team mystic here.
Every single person I have randomly interacted with while playing has been from team instinct. They were good people.
People from my team are usually more closeted.
People from team valor have yelled at me.

Good times.

100% right

we're not a large house, but we're a proud one

We don't, we just don't like Valor.

Zapdos ist ser bezt

In my small town they're kinda loud, but generally normal and not hyper competitive. Valor is just the mongoloid clan.

im in team instinct, everyone on my city who is team instinct are cool, also mystic, but valor, meh, they are pretty much assholes in here

Team mystic are the type of people who watch tv with the subtitles on the whole time

Because they are faggots. Faggot color, faggot attitude, faggot personalit, faggot stance, faggot faggotry etc.

In the darkest night, we are the flame! Fight for Valor

>Team Valor here.
>I get basicaly no interaction.
>why, you may ask?
>Becouse Hungary is in the state of denial. Many play pokemon go, but we wont admit it, becouse people will think that we are like the americunt retards who run would run across a busy highway just to catch a fucking pidgey.

Valor is smaller and has to be more aggressive.

Valor in a nutshell for you

Team Valor, the chavs of Pokemon Go

It's true.

Team mystic wipes back to front

Team Valor wipes with balled toilet paper.

Team mystic's resume contains clip art

Team Instinct doesn't wipe at all and has dried shit in their butthole.

nothing wrong with clip art faggot

Valor 4lyfe, my nigga.

>Team Valor
>Smaller

Valor here.
FUCKING MYSTIC REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING INSTINCT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Team mystic refers to multiple computer components as "the browser"

Kys

Go back to watching leafy you mystic faggot.

Valor confirmed not satan, yet still firey.

Same user.
Just wanted to add, I'm from Spain and I'm amazed that this team characterizations are so similar across the globe

Fuck yeah another one from Spain. Level?

People hate every fucking team, you should see the shit team valor gets.

I don't know, not many people in the area I live are Team Instinct, It's majority Team Mystic and Team Valor. All the gyms here around where I am are valor gyms. I'm not sure if it's an internet thing, but where I am no one really cares about teams lol

As an Instinct player, we only really get like 1-2 gyms, we prefer just catching stuff and dont get too competitive for gyms or pokestops, we just like catching shit.

Reached 19 today

No one cares really it's just another thing to talk about

It's cause you guys can't capture gyms even if you wanted to. #TEAMMYSTIC

Mystic because we know our shit and act upon it, Valor is most definitely a worthy opponent, though facing Instinct is like goin' up against a group of arrogant retards wielding iPhones and Bananas.

Samefag from team valor trying to give other teams a bad name.

Why you gotta be rude dude, i just wanna have fun with my 106 ratatas

I'm on valor because I liked Pokemon red the most, my brother picked team blue because his work buddies teamed up.

A few friends picked instinct, and honestly my whole town is fine with everyone being any team, we do love these rival memes because of the constant back and forth pissing contest.

We admit mystic has the most players, but valor has the highest level players and Pokemon, but instinct has the keen ability to sneak in when a gym turns white and steals it. Again though, all friendly and fun.

the logo is wrong, great job

instinct here, guess we dont want any blue-red rivalry and just want to enjoy the game as it it

wat

look at the shape :-)

The only people I've met from Instinct saw me and gf taking their gym and u turned in the middle of street to yell fuck you and pull up next to us to try and take their gym back.

Mystic and Valor are either sperg mongoloids or SRS BUSNSS who pretend that being part of either means something.

Both despise Instinct because their players aren't sperg or hardcore enough.

I feel like most people are okay with Instinct. Valor and Mystic hate each other, mostly because Valor has a bunch of worthless faggots on their team. But Instinct is okay.

Sorry man. It's the rivalry thing.

basicaly Valor sounds the most badass, so you got the aggressive bros going in there. Mystic sounds cool too. Instinct sounds so shitty compared to those two. I chose it tho because it had the smallest population and I like the challenge. I feel like the people who choose valor are the same people who write down that their the type of people who are brave and will do anything for friends, but when the time comes to show it, they pussy out.

I'm part of valor and I'm generally pretty chill. My younger brother is in instinct and I dislike mystic because they always take gyms that he owns pretty quickly due to his low power.

>to me, personally, mystic are the biggest douchebags and I honestly think the valor hate is just meme magic.
>I always see team mystic memes about how valor is so aggressive and crude and it just seems too *ahem* "farfetch'd" if you catch my drift. In truth, they are far more persistent as the introduction to the team would imply; they try their darnedest to overpower mystic gyms because mystic seems to be the majority.

>I've never seen a valor member take a gym from my kid brother a few seconds after he takes it for himself

I picked valor because I liked Pokemon red. And I liked fire chicken original recipe not fire chicken gen 3 edition
Anybody who picked a team because of the:

>Valor is tuff
>Mystic is smart
>Instinct is....instinctive?

Is retarded

Why do people jerk off to the teams? They have no role other than capturing gyms.

Mystic autist here

I've only met instinct

more than half were clearly actual retards

i have audio of one of them after his faygo (which he left the cap off of) flew off the table

I'll try and post audio before 404

Cant speak for others but I joined instinct mainly for the challenge. Everyone I knew joining valour and mystic were either socially inept or claimed to have anxiety issues. The kind that are in their mid 30s and still wear beanies with lip piercing and black veil brides shirts. Didn't feel like being associated with that

Gee, I wonder who's team YOU'RE on.

I picked Mystic because it's the same color as my hair.

if i were to choose team valor once i actually get a phone that can actually play the game, will i automatically get labeled as a dickbag? im pretty quiet and to myself

Anyone who goes out of their way to assert that their team is better is an autist.

#TeamValor4Life

All these faggots acting like it matters.
I play but all this shit about your team is fucking idiots making a big deal out of nothing.
Just looking for a reason to fight about it.

Who the fuck cares about teams.. im valor and IDGAF about mystic or i instinct. Play the game and be friendly towards everyone.

Instinct here. It's really not the fact we can't beat the gym, in fact it's really easy, I just prefer to catch and hang with my mates it just makes the fame way more fun

Thats justidiotic. Fucking douchebags doing this.

Thankfully we don't have those types, all we get are the:

>Packing 3 knives
>Fingerless gloves
>Borderline retarded
>Doesn't know when NOT to say something.

Types whom everyone ignores because their retarded.

Example:
>Sitting at a lure with friends, a few small kids show up, ages 12-14 probably
>Kids ask about everyone's teams and what we are catching.
>Wild retard appears
>5' 7" of pure autism
>290lbs of concentrated autism
>No shirt. Stretch marks that would rival a pregnant woman after triplets.
>Wearing cargo shorts with 2 visible knives in little knife holsters(not sheathes they literally looked like handgun holsters). Third knife on a necklace on neck. Also in a sheath
>No hat, but you knew he owned a fedora...you could feel the aura.
>"Lulz noobs why can't you beat my gym , you too weak? Wussies"
>Indicates towards a gym with his arm
>Indicates a gym which mystic team owns.
>Tell him we don't care and whatever
>He ignores me and unleashes his retarded voice in a new person
>"Mystic is the best, nobody can beat my gym. So don't bother, my vaporeon is super strong so fuck off"
>"Oh and valor sucks, because we took it from them, they can't even defend themselves. I bet they-"
>(Rambling about how much other teams suck intensifies)
>He finally leaves
>Instinct players and valor decide we should take it back, mystic players just let us take it.
>20 minutes later there is a level 7 valor gym up, fully stocked.
>Retard comes back red faced and pissed off. Screaming about how we can't do that ans its bullshit and he had 20 minutes to collect his gold and blah blah blah.

And before any of you guys get pissy. I have seen a bunch of retards from each team. Not just mystic.

Taking over a gym is fucking easy as long as You've got 6 ~500+ CP pokemons. I have a couple of 1000+ CP and can take 12.000 level gyms down on my own.

Probably niggers

At least the autistic manchild is getting some much needed exercise.

>be me
>team valor
>little bro in instinct
>in front of house playing Pokemon Go (haven't really played a Pokemon game since Hoenn)
>guy walks by, sees us playing Pokemon Go
>"hey, you guys playing Pokemon Go?"
>doesn't even ask what team we're on
>"Yeah."
>"You guys should go down to the dog park; caught a 1080cp snorlax over there"
>"Cool"
>he walks back into his house
>not sure what team he's on, the gym (which is just one street over) is still red. He must be valor because mystic would surely take it at a glance.

Just goes to show that nobody cares what team you're on. And team valor isn't as bad as meme mystic says they are.

Either team valor's online community is full of faggots or it's all meme magic

True, and he didn't smell like some. But damn dude...its Pokemon, not call of duty, or whatever, in real life people can kick your ass for being retarded. Not just squeaked at over microphones

Saw a guy get his bike stolen and when he caught the guy cops were called because they thought he would kill him.