Is this the catchiest album ever?

Is this the catchiest album ever?

No

YOU ARE NOT A ROBOT

Shut the fuck up

not catchy at all, just really well written songs with interesting production. its not your generic trap/beats1 banger kind of stuff you hear everywhere else.

it's always fun when grimesfags bump grimes-related threads this way

>implying only trap bangers is the only kind of catchy music
are you acting dumb on purpose?

are you stupid? only music thats out right now is trap bangers or that cheesy edm singy song shit with pianos and a guitar part in the middle then some vocal sample trap part. thats literally all of music right now.

no only 2-3 songs are catchy rest just showcases grimes can't make pop music

I know 12 year olds who can play guitar bttr than grimes

no you dont

i know 12 year olds who can make edm bangers like madeon! grimes is trash haha she sucks!

I do leave your house for once and attend a music class.

nvr said she is trash
but that weak guitar playing on a pop album is disgusting. tswift and fucking st.vincent destroy her with that sound. no idea why she thought it was a good idea

tswift doesnt write and produce all her songs though haha idiot

are you saying poor guitar playing is excused because the other artist whos excellent with guitar works with people?

any robot can play some stupid shit theyre told to play.

okay so explain kevin parker?
currents is an pop album with excellent guitar and synth work.

ya he wrote it himself. tswift hires song writers just like drake does, just like every other pop superstar does. its lame as hell and product created for 14 year olds.

I don't even like pop but there are some very catchy songs on that album. She's good at vocal hooks.

you're right I don't

but I do, honest to god, know 14 year olds who are more skilled

>inb4 skilled GRIMES IS MOR SKILLD THEN YOU WILL EVER BE!! HAha loser!!

You seem mad for no reason except just to be a douchebag.