Milf thread?

Milf thread?

Alright guys serious question.

How do you know if a milf is into you?

I started having small talk with a latin milf with a huge ass not too long ago. She has a large ass and hips for her age, but her face is eh. But he body is pretty noice.

Anyways, I say hi to her, offer to help her with any bags or stuff if I see her, etc. Today I asked her if she uses stuff like snapchat and facebook. She said she doesn't understand much of snapchat. I also got her name after months of small talk (just the usual how's it going? Good day, etc) Anyways, should I reactivate my facebook and add her?

She smiles when she sees me, and looks away whenever I see her (looking at the ground)

Her husbund works a day job, and school starts up again, so her oldest (10) will be out of the house, and she would have to take care of her 2 year old.

What are signs? Should I add her on facebook? Should I back off??

>tl;dr? What are the signs of a milf being into you

try to casually touch her like her arm or whatevs when you make a joke or something and check out her reaction

if she isnt backing off or weirding out you can take it from there, this is gonna give you better sense of banging her than adding facebook or whatevs

Yeah but what if they spend a lot of time talking through FB. She will feel comfortable with him (maybe).
And some day she maaaay act that she is drunk etc etc..

Lol I got a milf like that

Let's wreck a home for the sake of a fuck!

In all seriousness though you should try to insinuate yourself in to her daily routine and offer to help her out in her own home. Get through the door and you're half way there.

You ha e any pics so we can see what you dealing with?

soft milf tits waiting to be covered

yeah ok but first I'd start with testing the waters with the physical contact with her having a husband and kids and all

Imagine having these tits wrapped around your cock

>hamplanet
I'd really rather not

my mom

MOAR

Slutty milf gfs swollen tits

my lovely daughter

we've started to fuck about two years ago

yeah sure

MORE