Was he a tragic character?

Was he a tragic character?

I know lads like him. The answer is yes

What? Why? Who is that? Explain the series (or movie) to me and explain the character and why you think he might be a tragic character, and then I'll watch the series (or movie) and tell you whether or not I personally think he's a tragic character

Fuck off bus wanker

Looks like a fuckin lesbian.

How do you know about my criminal charges? I thought this was an anonymous website. Is my personal information attached to any of my posts? How do I disable that feature?

With a haircut and face like this? Definitely

He's English. Of course he was tragic character.

FOOTBALL FRIEND

Oooo briefcase

The movies really ruined the characters because they reminded you how fucked the characters would be as soon as they left sixth form

>get shit job
>lose friends

or

>go to uni
>not make any friends

Shitty parents and a compulsive liar but that's about it. He did get an over-the-pants handjob that one time

Lets not forget he was raped by his neighbor in a shed when he was a little boy

He's going to look like that for the rest of his life. He'll never look like an adult, no matter how much facial hair he tries to grow.

>The movies really ruined the characters
that's all

Fat chicks shouldn't be trusted.

Underrated

I liked the ending of the second one
Made me realize that it was going to be alright and they were finally growing as people

Is that thatena chick from Girls?

>This explains why he's so obsessed with sex

It all makes sense now

Oh hey, it's that face when people "who usually don't take selfies" put on when taking their totally ironic 9th selfie of the day.
I don't even know who that faggot is but I bet he's a flaming butt pirate and a shit actor from a shitty show.

>Dad constantly abuses him
>Had a gay experience in his shed
>will most likely work a shit job just like his Dad

I'd say he's what the majority of English schoolboys turn out to be. A loser.

stop trying to spread this meme

Good taste in women.

Anyone actually surprised Neil is the only one trying to stay relevant? He seems like a genuinely good actor and trying to break away from his Inbetweener days while the others are struggling.

Is the second movie worth watching or is it shit?

australia was a much better setting and that single-shot scene at the start was decent.

THICK
H
I
C
K

Fresh Meat and Friday Night Dinner were good.

Enjoyed Friday Night Dinner but I haven't looked into Fresh Meat, mostly because I can't stand Jack Whitehall.

In the Shakespearean sense, yes.

Nah mate, he's getting mad minge every weekend at the caravan club.

I wonder how much pussy he's actually gotten since Inbetweeners ended

He plays an exaggerated version of himself in Fresh Meat. You're supposed to think he's a twat. Most of the characters in FM are pretty unlikable.

>mfw i WAS a lad like him

alicia being sexiest she's ever been confirmed