3x3 last 7 days

rate, recommend, guess age/occupation, etc.

>lastfm.paddez.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MVlZWOtDdlI
youtube.com/watch?v=JQqFP658aHo
youtube.com/watch?v=ndB0poUC6xs
open.spotify.com/artist/0I75Og1Uk0WGP6pLpReogw
youtu.be/PK88QX5eJxw
youtu.be/MB8S3iMBGv0
last.fm/user/audiointerface
youtube.com/watch?v=fNJ8NwDlRyE
youtube.com/watch?v=xk6u8NN0c-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like your style but I don't know thing 1 about hip hop
here's a thing I like
youtu.be/MVlZWOtDdlI

Try to work out as much about me as you can and recommended some new stuff.

thanks user ill check it out. why no captions? I'd like to explore some of the international music on your chart

fresh/soph at uni

check out black moth super rainbow, bad bad not good, rusty

you know what song sucks
this one
youtube.com/watch?v=JQqFP658aHo
who do you miss....
youtube.com/watch?v=ndB0poUC6xs

Thats some premium shit my nigga. I strongly recommend you peep this out open.spotify.com/artist/0I75Og1Uk0WGP6pLpReogw

been a while
have you listened to D-Styles and Dj Flare - Pharoahs Of Funk? good seeing Bong-Ra altho i haven't heard that one
wrong thread but who honestly cares
disturbed at the lack of Red House Painters
yo Acre, you know anything like Nelson Da Rabeca - Segredo Das Arbores? and the name of that trad style

i love twee, or just anything with female vocals

>Nelson Da Rabeca - Segredo Das Arbores
oh that's neat
he's playing a rabeca, I think this was the instrument I saw on tv once and have been looking for the name ever since
anyway uh it's forro or maybe baiao, I don't really know the difference between those... the triangle is used a lot in the genre, as well as the accordion
it's a pretty big genre but right now I can't think of many instrumental artists other than quinteto armorial and orquestra armorial
but from the top of my head, I recommend xangai, banda de pau e corda, quinteto violado, alceu valenca, cumadre fulosinha, luiz gonzaga, gonzaguinha, jackson do pandero, sivuca
yea
I ddddon't have spotify sorry mon

sorry im shallow and image obsessed
I really can't recommend that caribe thing it's pretty cheesy and about 80 times too long

but I can't recommend byungki hwang enough, he's probably THE korean trad artist to get started with, he plays and composes sanjo, which is a style with solo instrument accompanied by a drum
he plays the gayageum, which is a zither kind of like the ghuzeng or the koto if you're familiar

he's got 5 albums, my favorites are the last two
but 3 is also interesting because he fuses sanjo instrumentation with western avant garde kind of stuff, if you're really into that you might want to check out jin hi kim too

I kinda like that song
but this ones way better
youtu.be/PK88QX5eJxw

You checked out Lil Ugly Mane?

youtu.be/MB8S3iMBGv0

whoa holy moly when it really kicked up almost knocked my socks off this is fun I like it

edgy
half trash, half alright
trash

Birdie, Cinnamon, Heavenly, listgoeson
and Apricot Records.

Byungki Hwang seems great

++Twin Peaks OST
you might like ROME - Die Æsthetik der Herrschaftsfreiheit

I always mix up the Field Mice & field Music

æstheric/9 (Swirlies artwork isn't as blue as it should be)

last.fm/user/audiointerface

>>judge me

trash

look

how come
-OP

how come

New Bethlehem is breddy gud

+DI6

+Beherit, Absurd

youtube.com/watch?v=fNJ8NwDlRyE
youtube.com/watch?v=xk6u8NN0c-w

You heard any Wu Tang? Enter the Wu Tang and Liquid Swords are amazing if you haven't heard them. Otherwise pretty dam good on the hip hop front