Why do music critics pretend Beyonka's music is better than the Legendary Miss Britney Spears'?

Why do music critics pretend Beyonka's music is better than the Legendary Miss Britney Spears'?

Gimme More alone is riskier, and more influential than anything Bianca had handed to her. It's also objectively just a better song than anything Memeyonce has recorded so far.

Why does Beyonic have everyone fooled into thinking she's something special when she's really just a glorified Rihanna that can shake her ass harder.

Serious and non biased replies only please.

better melodies for a start

Formation has a shitty melody and it's considered Beyonce's best song now.

Even Britney's Lucky has a better melody.

oh the single ladies uh uh uh

nah beyonce's melodies are definitely more interesting than britney's
i don't even mind britney that much, she seems nice, but max martin is hamonically really one-dimensional

beyonce is champiioned by the diseased woke polity for her role as a strong black woman in pop culture. many mainstream contemporary critics align with that ideology, except the good ones who actually care about music

madonna >

Because the media attention given to Britney was for her slutty image/mental breakdowns more than her music

By the time Bionicle was on the scene, noone cared about how much she shook her ass and focused more on her music

>except the good ones who actually care about music
Like, such as?

scaruffi

what journals does he write to?

britney spears made 0 good albums
beyonce mad 1.5 good albums

scaruffi.com

Blackout >>>>>>>> beypoo and lemonaids

this is some contrarian bullshit

t. someone that didn't listen to Blackout

Sup Forums - music

>projecting

Pop music is more important than your Sup Forumscore shit that no one will remember in 10 years.

Stay in your lane, young man.

>Britney has inferior lore

so he's an independent journalist?
why would I read his stuff when I can read academy-approved critics who write to prestigious journals?

but beyonce is literally Sup Forums core

Sup Forumscore is pop music.
I'm lamenting Sup Forums's decision to discuss McDonald's vs Burger King (the food, not the brand) over chefs and restaurants.

>britney spears made 0 good albums
Glory is a fantastic album. Arguably better than anything Beyonce has ever come out with.

Just because your precious Shitfork didn't review it doesn't change that fact.

They both suck

>Glory is a fantastic album. Arguably better than anything Beyonce has ever come out with.

as a person who likes britney more than beyonce i have to say that your taste is shit

brit can't sing, but toxic is one of the all time best pop songs.

>as a person who likes britney more than beyonce i have to say that your taste is shit
We all know none of those statements are true

i know better who i like more lol
what's the point of your post

Destinys Child>Beyonces Solo putpout

/thread

not only was she a better musician back then but she was also a more likeable person

Just calling out the fact that you're pretending to like Britney in the hopes of giving your Britney-trashing post more authority

why are you projecting this hard?

Britney doesn't have the ethnic swag personality that appears deeply artistic (at surface level only) and seems dangerous yet is just safe enough for white people for them to feel cool and special for liking it that Beyonce has, and that sort of thing is "in" right now

lmao why are pop fans so bitchy

>Legendary Miss Britney Spears
literally who

Kelly > Beyonce

Clarkson? True but only 2007 and earlier Kelly

No lie detected.

Shakira (modern Beyawnce's main source of inspiration) is also superior.

ITT: contrarians

Such as?

Pitchfork for example

By that logic, Creed and Kenny G are both better artists because Human Clay and Breathless outsold Beyonce's discography

Britney is better than Beyonce though

Creed is better though

you're the one who mentioned "worthwhile critics", you should tell me that