Get ready for this asshole next

I've been reading comics since I was 14 and I have no idea what Mr. Sinister's powers are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kHJxJpRqqyo
youtube.com/watch?v=UojUwh9QUi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is sinister.

i always like him because he had that deep voice and still managed to act like a coward faggot

Fucking stupid. Why start with apocalypse and THEN introduce sinister?

www.google.com

Because Apocalypse is better known villain.

>DC

Pretty sure i've seen him shoot lasers out of that gem in his forehead.

He's obsessed with cyclops and jean and i think he's gambits father or something.

He shoots energy beams, just like every other Marvel villain lmao

Master manipulator and planner
Superhuman strength and durability
Genius-level intellect
Regenerative healing factor
Telepathy
Molecular manipulation
Shapeshifting
Virtual immunity to injury
Energy projection via telekinesis
Teleportation via tesseract headquarters
Prolonged longevity

He's like one of the best genetic engineering scientists. I wouldnt be surprised if he created his powers or atleast augmented them. Didnt he created Cable?

>Get ready

?

Didn't they basically give his backstory to Kevin Bacon in First Class already?

Op here. I've seen Apocalypse already. Post credits is the Essex corporation collecting samples of wolverines blood and blah blah blah Mr. Sinister is the next villain for the movie.

He's a dracula with a T1000 body and he can shoot lasers with his hands.

Love Sinister but no way the X-Men movies are going to do him any justice unless we get rid of Singer and his vision for the franchise.

Sinister is gonna be the villain of the next Wolverine movie. He's the character Richard E. Grant is playing. Screencap this

This is just a bunch of words. It's a powers salad. It makes Sinister sound really uninteresting.

He was from the 1800s, became obsessed with mutants and mutated himself. He is also obsessed with the Summers and Greys.

Also he cut out a piece of Gambits brain to keep his powers from going out a control and destroying the planet.

WHAT

IS HE

WEARING?

Shit got real dumb.

he's a comic book villain sempai

>prolonged longevity

So, like, he lasts a long time in the sack?

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=kHJxJpRqqyo

This is literally the only thing I remember about Sinister, that Cyclop's beams are super effective.

Every bit of character development and backstory conceived after Age of Apocalypse sounds retarded, at least the stuff I've heard.

How the fuck does the Danger Room work exactly?

youtube.com/watch?v=UojUwh9QUi4

Yeah, and he was raising him too.

Uses holograms and magic.

>Yeah, and he was raising him too.
How did Cable end up in the future?

I don't remember, what I can remember was that in house of M, sinister was basically a housewife raising baby Cable.

Is there Cable in X-men Apocalypse movie?

House of M is some alternate reality. Cable is the son of Cyclops and Jean's clone, who was sent to the future (had some disease that couldn't be treated) and raised there as a soldier to fight against Apocalypse.

>Gambit is a lobotomized retard
Wow, Channing Tatum IS perfect for the role.

He's a genius

He can project energy beams

He has complete conscious control over his cellular biology and thus is virtually impervious to physical damage.

He's believes Scott and Jean's DNA holds the key to breeding a crop of ultra powerful mutants

>House of M is some alternate reality
No, house of M was a different timeline that replaced the original one for a brief period, and in house of M baby cable was genetically engineered by sinister with the genetic material of cyclops and Jean.

So it's an alternate reality.

So, same as every other comics villain?

>you like playing with mutants' lives
>just keep away from my freinds

So he can kill the rest? This shit is also so poorly animated holy shit hurts to watch

I remember some beams coming from his hand and being almost unkillable.

Deadpool in House of M entered an entirely different alternate reality that wasn't even part of the House of M, where Cable was a baby and being raised by Sinister.

Well, now I'm not sure, since they had alternate universes that interfered with each other... you're probably right.

>"What do you want, Sinister?"

>"Your.....essence. Your.....boys."

Literally a word-for-word line from the cartoon. No joke.

Wasn't that earth 616?

How does Scott shoot his lasers to destroy both of Jean's manacles at once? Is he a fucking iguana?

Morph was based before he died. He should have stayed dead

i think he's a human that apocalypse augmented because he was a brilliant scientist and now he does experiments on mutants or something?

Retarded dialogue but it is actually nicely animated.

i honestly feel sad for people who actually think the xmen cartoon was well animated. i mean, look at it. jesus.... my eyes want to throw up

>I've been reading comics since I was 14
Since you seem to still be interested in capeshit,
I would guess that you're 15 or 16 now.

they should bring in this guy too

I had a fucking nightmare about this guy. And I never seen him before now.

so he's basically the serpentor of the xmen?

oh man, they're getting into jim lee/rob leifeld age in the movies. time to abort!

I think most fans realize it's poorly animated. And it has lots of cheese, but it nailed the characters and tells a lot of the classic stories.

From what I remember reading of an x-men encyclopedia i got in 5th grade, he made a deal with Apocalypse in the 1800's and is pretty much invincible but he's obsessed with the Summer's lineage.

A movie with him and Dark Phoenix could work even though I dont think they ever interacted. They should introduce Havok and The Corsair's too.

Isn't that Cable's brother?

Yeah he's just a high tier bad guy.

Like Doctor Doom has 200 powers he never uses

>that jumbling speech bubble mess