Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMpmyAIqeaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SOON LA

ARSENE KNOWS BEST

this desu, all these whining pissbabies need to look in the mirror and have a good think

This. 100% this.

what the fuck are you lads trying to do to this thread?

WENGER OUT

Agreed mate, can't wait for him to prove the WOB wrong (once again might I add)

dumb samefag. the ip count didn't change.

Say it with me

Arsene in.

G O N Z A L O
O
N
Z
A
L
O

Lads it's about time we end the 'wenger out' meme, newfags take it seriously and don't realise it's all satire. who's with me?

why is Sane playing fullback and Rodriguez a winger?

QUADS CONFIRM

But seriously yeah, the wengerout bullshit is getting old, was funny at the start but not anymore, and r*dditors take it seriously

This is the worst start to a thread we've had for a while. Please calm down with the shitposting lads. I know it's only 2 of you.

Sure, the ruse was good while it lasted. Time for us to get behind the manager

Lads it's about time we end the 'arsene knows best' meme, newfags take it seriously and don't realise it's all satire. who's with me?

I'm with you senpai, WENGER TILL I DIE

Sure, the ruse was good while it lasted. Time for us to get rid of the manager

>santi starting

no, no no no fambam

>69560073
All me

>he unironically wants to stab Uncle Arsene in the back

How do you sleep at night?

As a former WOB, I would like to take this opportunity to APOLOGIZE to Mr Wenger.

I am sorry for ever doubting you, please never leave Arsenal.

>uncle arsene
just look at this fucking nonce

>this fucking samefag
pls stop mate

me too, this is a fantastic opportunity for a mass apology to Arsene from all his former haters. SORRY ARSENE

Are you the one stuck in the philippines

I hope that I will die before Wenger because I couldn't live without Wenger as the coach of Arsenal FC.

I'll respond here I guess.

>You are simply in between crises

There is nothing but crisis. Get over it.

>if you deny the world around you
I certainly don't. On the contrary, I'm all about self-assertion. Asceticism is self-denial

/arse/ - shitposting & existentialism

Wouldn't be /arse/ without it m8

>self-assertion

for what purpose?

Yep. 3.5 years.

who do you support la? i feel like you're probably a man utd fan

Have you tried the British embassy?

Will to power

Are you not narcissistic and self-indulgent?

Quads confirm Wenger is here forever

>no transfers
>akb vs wob war about to start again

>Are you the one stuck in the philippines

how the fuck does that happen

There are no AKBs

Only WOBs and trolls

You have to understand that the embassy does not interfere in criminal matters. They will provide vitamins, and check for gross mistreatment, if you are jailed. They simply will not make a phone call and say, "filing charges on our citizen in this case is obvious blackmail, get you people in line".

That is only for the military or government personnel.

listen i just really wanted to post that gif mate

ok i'll bite.... what's with the forced meme where arsene's eyes are blacked out? isn't that sort of thing usually used with innocents/victims/etc? or maybe i guess you're saying that arsene is the victim of his players more often than not being (mental midget) shits?

(pic related)

something about getting blackmailed over something that he had nothing to do with by a rich family

hey if i need suggestions for what types of wine, cheese, and classical music i should have on a rainy night up in my ivory tower then i will concede that, indeed, arsene knows best.

i think it's mildly amusing desu

United. However, I have only been on this board for a few months. Ihave been on Sup Forums, /sci/, Sup Forums, etc., off and on for over 10 years.

I chose United because everywhere I travelled on business, there was always a United game on tv. I could name the entire squad back 1997 or 1998. All time favorite player was Ole.

hey at least that's better than ending up kidnapped like it often happens in a bunch of other south/central american countries.

oh yeah i never said it was a shit meme (tho i suppose "forced meme" does carry a connotation) i was merely trying to understand it for maximum enjoyment

No, a poor drug addict family. They just got lucky and found the right corrupt NBI guy.

You're probably the oldest guy here la

Have you not tried escaping via some fisherman boat or some shit?

where are you from originally? and why haven't you tried getting smuggled?

I'm 34

Ole Gunnar Solskjær < Ol Gunner Saurus

do cashiers often try to give you the discounts on wednesdays?

No I get carded at bars sometimes just got carded buying smokes 10 mins ago

Immigration stamps your passport in and out. Even a fishing boat would want me to go to immigration before leaving, and I would have to pay him to ignore it...except bribes are admissions of guilt, and the captain wold probably report it. Arriving in Malaysia, I have not exited immigration in the Phils...

Overall, I have a 10% chance of success at each step, and have to get lucky 3 times in a row.

just think, someday getting carded will be a life-affirming reminder that you're hopefully not as close to death as you fear.

Babyface?

at least living there isn't that bad, right? ;_;

I will make a promise. I will run out of money in December, probably. Before I do anything, I will post a link to scanned copies of all the court documents so you all will see how ridiculous and obvious the blackmail is.

why not just do it now? you don't have much to lose anyway

Be a tourist, never stay long enough for people to know you, and you are probably safe. If you stay long enough, especially if someone gets the idea you have money, you will have major problems eventually.

Yep. But if I keep a well groomed beard I look more my age

I have $10K left.
If I actually named the NBI guy, the prosecutors, the judge and the defense lawyer, I would be dead in a week, and THEY would get to spend the money. Better I drink for 5 or 6 months.

Is that what you're saving the N for m8?

Yep. I think in advance.

Not lugubriously so

Wenger in desu, all the WOBs are scared little pissbabies

What does it matter? You're a negligible collection of atoms confined to a negligible amount of dimensions for a negligible amount of time

AKBs are scared of change

Have you tested the purity? I'm still too scared to order from johnson

youtube.com/watch?v=aMpmyAIqeaM

>AKBs are scared of change

WOBs are the ones scared of change, they can't fathom that we are about to win the premier league this season. Screenshot this, wenger has changed and will sign lacazette, stones and gotze.

Also most WObs are fucking old white men, Arsenal belongs to us POC as well, and Wenger understands this.

I don't see why a materialist world-view should carry the implication that I am negligible or that my finite time here is negligible.

In fact, it seems to be quite the contrary

Negligible in terms of scale

You aren't even trying

@69560873
terrible bait.

Checked

And yes, I agree, the meme has gone on for too long desu, nutters like Claude actually believe it

The sample knocked me out. Forget about it for a few months, then think fresh.

Epicurianism is a meme

>implying any scale beyond my own is relevant

Absolutely

This. Once Wenger eventually leaves us Sol Campbell should take over, about time we had a manager who reflects london values

THIS SO MUCH

>samefagging this much

All me

>Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has reportedly told forward Joel Campbell, 24, to look for a new club, with some interest from Spanish side Valencia. (Estadio Deportivo, via Daily Star)

W-Wenger knows best, r-right?

He doesn't know better than you.

Tell us what you think about Joel Campbell's future at the Arsenal, lad.

Meh I'm not that bothered, the OX is better anyway by faaaar

Pic related is Campbell's future career at Arsenal

>it's a Denmark hates Joel post

>it's this same Brit shitting up the thread with bait posts

me on the left

How big of a sample?

Do you think I should '''holiday''' to an Asian shithole to just remove the risk altogether?

I don't know, I don't own a scale. A quarter of a kid's spoon, a few hundred mg?

My advice is go to an asian shithole to get laid, it will probably change your life for a while. When you don't have a worry about ordering, you will do it. There is probably no hurry.

Mirin calves. Why do Asians have such big calves? It's not fair

tiny manlet legs make their calves look slightly bigger, the rest is your imagination

What's your skype

Do you have kids?

I've had sex, sure it was great but what does that matter

Please get a scale and measure the dose. The last thing you want is to wake up braindead m8

chrishansendatelinenbc

The average Filipino male is literally 3 inches shorter and 35 pounds lighter than an American woman. All you faggots should be finding wives here. Just make sure they are actually gay (95% aren't, despite your cock in their ass), and ask them to shave before putting on makeup.

Embarrassing transvestites in this place.