Third World Hate Thread

Third World Hate Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
iontheworld.wordpress.com/2008/07/01/global-iqs/
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=-n9OgPVggN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel bad for them, but I don't understand how they can starve so much, when their land is so green.

hello

>third world

Kicked out the white farmers

Still. Farming is not rocket science.

For niggers it sure is.

inaccurate, they should have a Soviet assault rifle

Jungles
American

he talking about starve. they can eat fucking rocket?

why hate
why not love ;_;

if you help our countries be less shitty, your country wont have to house any migrants or refugees.

They deserve it.

>if you help our countries be less shitty, your country wont have to house any migrants or refugees.
>our
You HAVE to go back.

What an edge lord. Kek.

>You HAVE to go back
>implying Balkans is not third world

First and second worlders get out.

>not posting the updated version

This
Fucking priveleged first/second worlders have no idea what it's like

>implying

Australia isn't in Africa, pictures of Melbourne are not necessary.

if you think of niggers as human it will be very confusing, when you understand they are subhuman it makes perfect sense

wow, it makes perfect sense now, amazing.

>a fucking sand castle that 5 year olds make on the beach

Wow 10/10 architecture coons are fucking master race

A fucking mud place of worship, so they can pray they they don't have to get back to the mud house

You're more second world, hdi is similar to Russia's and Malaysias iirc

Why do you hate people less fortunate than yourself?

>fortunate

Ah yes complete coincidence that niggers are so under developed compared to everyone else

Nigger here. I always wonder what Africa could've been if they were 20 or 30 IQ points higher. I wonder what the aesthetic would've been like

Namibia looks comfy desu senpai.

IQ is only part of it. Current Africa has no traditional educated class of people. Almost everyone in power was either a military general or used to be a random tribal warlord. There's no group of African intellectuals that can work together as a group like in China or India to make things happen.

your ancestors were just as underdevelopped as africans only a couple of thousand years ago

is serbia a poor cunt? i haven't seen any video about serbia but some serbian football matches so i don't know if serbia is wealth or not

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

>wake up, wash beer odor out of my mouth and stumble to neighbors house
>his mom makes breakfast and i eat what would cost about thirty dollars in a developed country
>invite him and his senpai for coffee, walk down to another neighbors house and buy coffee there
>its grown less than a hundred kilometers from us of course, tastes fresh man
>go to work
>go home, have my lunch break
>go to work
>drink
>repeat

Being a rich person in the third world is a top tier life. Being normal sucks though.

All balkans is poor

Yeah. If I wasn't such an autist, I'd want to go to Africa and fix up the towns, build more european styled housing, start actual education based more on survival (farming and general education) and start an actual government with laws. I know that we are dumb and lazy, but if I could get everyone under some kind of order, then I guess something could get better.

what about bosnia and croatia? also albania? my friend went zagreb for a vacation trip and he told croatia is a decent place to go and see

cherry picked
doesnt count
we are thrird world now gib moni

What do you expect from gooks?They get surprised by shit

>I'd want to go to Africa and fix up the towns, build more european styled housing, start actual education based more on survival (farming and general education) and start an actual government with laws.
This is exactly what the Africans are doing themselves. They're just not doing very good at it.

>inaccurate
Having a few nice skyscrapers in one tiny part of the country doesn't change the fact that most of the population lives in poverty.

though Africa is lazy, if there was an actual incentive (no work, no food) then they'd probably work. Under order, they are (physical) untapped potential.

The French built this

using mud?

updated updated version

Yeah the orginal was smaller and in ruins. So they built it to foster respect when they owned the place

btfo

Yes, we tried that. Then everyone decided we should making them work and now look where we are.

who built it before that?

of all the australian cities you could have chosen

They only starve in desertic zones, like in Somalia

croatia and slovenia are good

Stop with that white supremacist bullshit. There were never white farmers in most parts of Africa

Arabs

I wonder how long it would take for us to evolve. (if we survive that long) Maybe we should be shipped to empty artic regions. That's how whites came about.

You guys realize that your medieval ancestors starved way more and more often than any modern African country right? Even with AIDS, people in every African country live longer than did most people in the 19th century. There are no major famines in Africa right now, and subsistance pre-industrial farming always meant chronic malnutrition for a big part of the populace. Most of your ancestors probably ate meat only on holidays, hell, my grandfather did not exactly eat well in his childhood. Few people in the world ate well before the mid-20th century.

The only thing third world need first world to do is to open markets. Eliminate dutys on our exports, make FAIR free trade agreements. Also, allow our best students to go to your universities and come back. Allow our migrants to sent remittances to our countries

As late as 50s Belgium had an avg. IQ of 70. Conditions influence IQ, not the other way around, and most of this research is based on shitheads who asked malnourished central African kids questions like "what undulated shape fits in this pattern" and then declared everyone is literally retarded in Africa.

how many africans have walked on the moon?

People just like to feel superior to others.

Apart from Albania Balkan is 2nd, not third world.

>As late as 50s Belgium had an avg. IQ of 70.
Source?

>Nigger here.
No you're not.

you dirty Blue-zoners will be CRUSHED

How many non-Americans walked on the moon?

Honestly through, do not get the hate. People who live like shit consume less resorces. Africans might breed fast, but they also die a lot. It is us who are digging our own graves. Eventually, everyone will live like Africans when we exhaust all energy resorces, that is, if humanity survives.

No they didnt

More like they don't have the power to actual influence policy yet.

Underrated

Absolutely this

without jews we would've been wiped out long ago. if world is 100% jew (what the jews want) then we would be enslaved or wiped out completely. I wish we would've just've evolved long ago. Then maybe I wouldn't be so ugly ;_;

then how come western-born black people are still so dumb

Also, give them time. Some third world countries wont be third world anymore in 60 years.
Countries like South Korea were very third world 60 years ago

>We do not even steal for a living. There is nothing to steal anymore.
hahahaha niggers...

Did not find anything about Belgium, but:
iontheworld.wordpress.com/2008/07/01/global-iqs/

"What you do have to remember when looking at this map is that living conditions, particularly medical care and nutrition, have a major effect and IQ. About 100 years ago the average IQ of Britain was 70, so comparing developing countries with places like Japan and Germany is massively unfair."

"A few of the IQ tests that this map is based on were quite suspect. The Ethiopian one in particular, which was done on half-starved, war traumatised Jewish refugees, freshly resettled in Israel."

The source belives African IQs are lower (something I find dubious), but nowhere as low as some people imply, and admits methodology here might be rather shit.

Anyways it is useless. Geometry skills are useless for survival in a third world village. The fact that IQ 65 white adults I have seen are obviously mentally challeged and need help in their lives while "IQ 65" Africans are people who live independandly but just illiterate and poor shows it is probably bullshit. It measures stuff our society values, not innate intelligence, otherwise immigrants from these countries would not have IQs 20 points higher magically just from living in a more developed country.

What is your definition of "dumb"? Dunno about blacks, but here, gypsy kids from slum conditions are often sent into sppecial schools for the retarded. The thing is, they are not stupid. They know everything about ripping people off, deception, counting money from the state etc. Our school system just cannot handle them because they make life hell for other pupils. They are everything but stupid.

So you couldn't back up your claim, and instead links to and (unsourced) blog post that itself disagrees with you.
wtf man?

We 3rd world pls nuke us. Praise white jesus and white man.

You've made some good points in this thread, but that's not why blacks underperform in America. All things equal, they are just not good at Western-style education. It is a mental thing attributable both to biology and cultural factors that are embedded deeply enough to think of like biology.

we wuz kangs when u wuz living in caves whyte boiiiiiii

I would like to establish some kind of honor code in Africa. Something like, "If you or your child rapes or kills, you or they shall be abandoned/shunned." Or "If they commit a crime, they can not be considered a true African." Africans are social fuckers, so shunning like that would be brutal to them. It probably wouldn't work though.

I have read it years ago. Also, explain Flynn effect.

Good Thread

>Belize first world

da fuc

China giving top bantz
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

The thing is, they do not live in equal conditions. I know many are shifting their blame from themselves, but they do not live the same as others.

This is actually how rural Africa worked back before everyone tried to force "modernity" on them.

*to add, this is how pretty much every pre-industrial tribal society worked.

Africans are like Krogan from ME. They were given stuff they were not ready for without the correspondant social development.

>I have read it years ago.
Yeah, and I'm sure it was from a reputable source.
>Also, explain Flynn effect.
I don't have to explain anything to you, I'm not that other Dane. I just requested a source, expecting some interesting reading material, and you couldn't even provide that.

We should just nuke all non white or east asian countries desu
they can't into civilization

Yeah well they also didn't have first world aid (food, financial and infrastructure), modern medicine, people building water treatment plants, people teaching them about hygiene, etc. Africa has the benefit of help originating from advanced societies.

>50s Belgium had an avg. IQ of 70.
I'm gonna need a source on that claim sunshine. Also, 50s IQ tests were a lot different.

Neither does most of Africa

What if most africans had average IQ of 100? What would be different

youtube.com/watch?v=-n9OgPVggN8

>Africa has the benefit of help originating from advanced societies.
You mean like all societies have had?