Anons post a girl they know and other say what they would do to them

Anons post a girl they know and other say what they would do to them.
I had this girl in the last thread.
Reply for reply guys

i wrote a bunch of replies but took too long and the original thread got pruned :(

Oh really? Sorry to hear that.

Do you feel like writing them again?

well all the all the girls' pics they were for are gone now

Yeah I guess so. You didn't save them?

We'll start a new one. Post a girl man

Fuck her mouth while her hands are tied behind her back so she can't resist. Eventually cum down her throat and on her face. Discard her for later use

OP from prev thread. i ll gladly post my girl's pics i posted in the prev thread and then some

Sure sounds good.

Slap that ass with my cock and fuck her on the dance floor. Invite others to join

Sell her on the black market to gangs

tear her dress and start to facefuck her. bend her over and abuse her holes until i cum on her perky tits

Push her suit to the side and fuck her ass with that paddle. Make her jack me off on to her face

More?

abuse her mouth with my cock, making her suck me to the hilt while i pull her choker tighter. cum ddep in her throat and leave there breathless and disoriented to be used again later

Can anyone x-ray?

r lips were made for cocksucking, they rarely do as her throat is always used like a tight cunt, she is on a liquid diet most days as she struggles to swallow for days after a brutal bruising. Her cunt and ass are torn up messes that can get two cocks and a fist in, a cum bucket for any pervert to use and abuse.

oops wrong tag i meant this comment to be used here

Oh nice. Here is another one of her for you.

I would like to fuck your girl on the beach there. Take off her suit and use it to tie her hands and feet together while I fuck her ass dry. After I use her ass then I would shove my dick in her mouth for her to taste

More? But seriously, reply for reply

ok Sup Forums do your worst

have loud hard anal sex with both of us nude outside in public where people can see
get her drunk take her to bed and have passionate intense loving sex until she passes out from orgasms

her face is so beautiful. too bad its gonna be all messed up after me and a bunch of my friends fuck her mouth and then her pussy and ass so hard that all she can do is pant and moan orgasm after orgasm

take off her dress and make her go topless in public. than have drunk dirty sex and then anal and then she realizes at the end that all her friends and people she knows were able to see her nude hot tight body in action and hear her moaning
rough drunk passionate sex on the couch all night long
fuck her from behind and cumming in her making her mad

rip her bra off and play with her titties. then get her nude and fuck her on the floor hard and then cum on her cute face
take her to her bedroom have her strip and then fuck from behind for a view of that nice fit tight huge ass. making her gasp and moan harder as i fuck her deeper and until she orgasms hard falling in love

bump thread

Would have her passed out on a bed lying completely naked in front of me. Flip her onto her stomach and rase her ass in the air with her face down. Handcuff her to the front of the bed frame with each hand having its separate cuff. Slowly start inserting beads into her tight ass one small bead at a time. The beads get larger the further in they go. By the time the third one is in she's slowly waking up but unaware of the position she's in. As she becomes consious of what's going on she starts to squirm out of the cuffs. At this point I shove the four other beads deep into her ass and her body contorts and she falls flat onto her stomach with her body on the bed. Mount her from behind and start pounding her pussy from on top of her as she cries out in pain

meet her at party drunk talk to her leading to innocent kiss than going out back to make out. she gets aprehensive as my hands move down her slim athletic body, but when i put my hands down her yoga pants she gives in and gets wet and cums right there from being fingered hard

take her to the toilet and pull up her skirt. start fucking her hard and fast as i spank her ass and pull her hair. cum deep down her throat and leave her there and go out to inform some strangers that there is a wanting slut waiting for them in the toilets

bump again

i'd love to just take her anywhere, sofa, couch, dining room table, bed. her long legs spread and moaning for more. having her lipstick all over my cock mixed with semen and ass juice, and her having to lick it all off.

you guys dont have to post a pic to comment on what you would do. posting a pic without a comment is whats against the rules

i just dont want this thread to die before my girls get any replies

id like to invite her to my house and get her drunk. as the time passes and i keep fucking her, i invite my friends hiding in the next room one at a time until all her holes are filled and stretched to their limit

which ones are your girls user?

one of mine got a replybut not

i would tie her hands behind her back and use her as my personal cowgirl all night long

She loves her tits being clamped or tied up till they’re purple and have them scratch and claw away as they smack her around and brutalise her mercilessly. She even makes keys for her favourites so even when she’s asleep, they can come in unannounced and be woken up by being strangled as they destroy her asshole like savages.

she'd definetely be on top

Which one and how?

Wow. I would grab her scarf and use it like a leash while I lead her around in public for her mouth and body to be used.

not exactly fucking but id love to be at dinner with her and her family and nonchalantly put my hand down her top or pinch her nipple or put my hand up her skirt under the dinner table. but shes so in love with me she doesnt care that she looks dirty and slutty

i want her to twerk and do a hot dance routine posing and showing off her fit tight hot body and nice ass. and then take her upstairs for hard dirty sex that makes her feel slutty

Fuck her dick with my ass.

reach up her dress and pull down her panties and go up in that vag. than make her walk around without any panties under her dress. ill take her home and fuck her hard riding all night. and ill keep her tiny hot panties

titty fuck
get naked in bed to start fucking but then surprise i stick it in her pooper making her feel dirty and embarassed as she cries out in pain moaning barely able to handle the big dick up her tight hot butt. post some butt pics of her?

Nice i like it. What else would you like done to her?

how slutty?

take her on romantic innocent traditional date. at the end of the night she changes into that lacey black lingerie expecting passionate slow lovemaking, but then instead i just shove my cock down her throat hard making her choke and deepthroat fuck her and cum all over her face and than go to sleep with out even getting her off once

at first shes scared and in pain. but then she realizes it makes her feel hot and attractive and does feel good. and from then on she acts much less innocent and always thinking slutty thoughts and basically is just turned out and acts dirty in bed

bumpity

im pretty sure she way past this point user

lel you savage

yeah i figure, with a hot fit butt like hers

fuck her hard on the floor on all fours until she orgasms so much she passes out nude on the floor. then i cum all over her hot tight body and let her spend the night sleeping on the floor exposed nude used up covered with jizz and with her hot pussy worn out and wet

is it a thread rule that only one user can comment per girl? because its all thats happening

How would you use her?

i know, threads super slow...

would facefuck until i bust a nut all over her bitchy face and glasses

i would make a rule she has to be a nudist whenever shes around me. any more??/

Oh yeah, what else?

I would fist your girls ass right on the ground there while people only sit around and watch. Put on a show for them

i would use her as my personal tittyfuck machine, often passing her around to my friends and guests

face too

oh god that ass. id steal her swimsuit top and bottoms and shed be embaraased walking around the beach nude exposed searching for them while everyone one else checks out her hot sexy fit tight body even though she tries to cover up her nipples and her crotch with her hands

got more as long as you got more descriptions haha
would slap her around and let my mates have goes in her mouth once im done

seduce her into getting naked. then push her on the bed and fuck her hard and loud permanently stretching out her tiny cute pussy. afterwards we lie in bed together nude and she cant move or talk cause her legs are trembling and her pussy is so sore but in a good way

wasted trips

Coat her whole face with cum. Like my cum, other guys, horses, etc. Just soak her face and mouth and watch her choke

Really?

she looks like shes a size queen. only wants the biggest cocks. and probably is surprisingly dominant in bed although you couldnt tell. she always wants to be on top, and using her tight hot body to generate most of the power and motion during sex. and she thinks her titties are huge and hot and the best and always shows them off even though they are average and nerdy

Yeah? You like her mouth?

I would love to watch your girl hung upside down on a street light and have her mouth used by men waiting in traffic for stress relief

I would say we take her to her HS and have a Spirit rally and let the entire faculty use her in front of the student body.

titties look ok to me

oh shit in that picture yeah thats super hot, in the first two it looked like a pushup bra which is why i added that in the description

noice

hell yea, shes got the dick sucking lips and she knows it, with the peirceing and whatnot to show it off, she must love having her little mouth used, probably all she lets her bfs do most of the time, and they probably dont complain
if anything there squished in in the dress haha

id marry her and cum in her pussy and make her be nude 24/7 and suck on the titties everyday

Oh yeah. I have heard only rumors of her in bed. All are great lol. Apparently she is fantastic with her lips.

how would ya knock her up?
id believe them haha, looks like she does anal too

No one?

That's what I've heard.
Here is the lucky guy currently

trick her into eating a donut filled with my cum. trick her into walking around in public with no shirt, just that bra on for everyone to see and check out her titties

grab her, choke her out, drag her back to my rape basement. When she wakes up, she'll be chained to a wall, with my cock in her throat, smashing her throat, bouncing her head off the hard basement wall

Damn not bad although I am not hard....