Feminist hate/rage thread? Got some fresh facebook OC

Feminist hate/rage thread? Got some fresh facebook OC.

That comment thread was pretty good.

Here's another contribution, OP.

Bypassing the bottybro

OP you still here or should I not even bother?

>my struggle as a woman

God that shit makes me so mad.
People are presented with fucking verified facts and they still decide to strawman you with their bully pulpit self-victimizing bullshit

that could very easily be the same guy..

Don't use the words "bully pulpit". It makes you appear weak.

How does that make me appear weak? If someone is using a personal attack fallacy in their argument then they're the weak one.

Holy shit I managed to glitch past the bot.

idk about this one.
she puts in all kinds of effort to be more appealing "to him", and he does nothing of the sort.

Take it like a man. If someone attacks you personally, don't call them a bully (conjures up absurd images of a schoolboy spat), attack them personally in turn. It's called mutual retaliation.

For added effect, explicitly point this out when they get butthurt.

>both people agree to date when she's a fatty and he's a nerdy fuck
>she stops being a fatty
>instead of sticking with him, SHE DUMPS HIM AND STARTS DATING A CHAD

THAT's the problem with it.

the dude was a complete flame throwing faggot that couldn't get laid even with mountains of cash, then decided to go on a murderous rampage and somehow managed to fuck that up as well even tho his targets were stupid blond bimbos. he was a loser.

how do you know she dumped him?

ITT: "I can't get laid because im a fat neckbeard hateful piece of shit who calls himself a nice guy. therefore feminism is bad"

Filename related and very important to read.

Yup. He was almost like a parody of a human being.

>For added effect, explicitly point this out when they get butthurt.

fucking brilliant!

He absolutely was. HOWEVER, he still wasnt wrong in that one paragraph.

Because it's highly unlikely that he dumped her after she STOPPED being a fatty

[spoiler]t b h I see that she became a whore, so she isnt a nice girl, so I wouldnt like her at all. I actually liked her in the first pic, though I guess she was a whore all along[/spoiler]

Please dont bite EXTREMELY obvious bait, user.

>only 14% of geeky virgins are virgins
>xxxxxxxxxx

>thinking high school couples would stay together

Thats just stupid thinking on both parts.

That filename

>geeky virgins who look at planets
>look at planets
can someone translate?

Time to get unironically triggered m80s.

>25
>26 in a few months
>know damn well I'm gonna be a virgin
>probably for the rest of my life
>not even too ugly or out of shape, just shy
>no friends
and that is how you live a miserable life.
take note

That's just a generic way to call them a nerd. Back in the 80s and 90s, the stereotypical nerd was into astronomy.

>scientists
>astronauts
>NASA

after all this years, this is still a horrible read...

well, according to the study, you should have 14% of all other dudes in the world is in the same boat as you. be happy about that

To be fair, if you dont try, it's pretty much your fault.

Get out there, user. It's better to have people not wanna be your friend than to not try.

The filename makes you even madder

but this is stupid...
you'd say the same thing about a girl...

Wrong. I wouldnt call her "so intelligent :))))" if she's a hot nerd, but call her "lol what a fuckin nerd" if she's an ugly nerd.

Point being, men usually arent hypocrites, and women (in this case) typically are.

[spoiler] tfw i actually PREFER nerd girls [/spoiler]

man, I've spent my whole life doing alone-time stuff. I couldn't talk to a woman my way out of a wet paper bag if my life depended on it.
nah, I don't wish this kind of life on anyone. 14% of people living like me is way too high

Triggering part 2

Then just talk to one like you would a normal person, who cares?

>fail
You're exactly where you are now, maybe you learn something. Try again.
>succeed
Be happier

Repeat until you're happy.

that image isnt wrong though.

I want to rape and murder kelsi long

I have quite a few "life truths" pictures.

Because if I did that, I'd get to know just how awful women are as people, and i'd grow to hate them and that nothing, not even a committed relationship, will make me happy. As is, I can at least pretend that that's all I need to be happy with life.

but then poor chad wouldn't be able to fuck a new qt every night.
think of chad

Dammit Richard push your pride aside and get in that!! Just pretend to care what women have to say like the rest of us

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Women aren't awful as people...there is like 3.5 billions of them

You're making excuses, man. Being in denial might be okay now, but you'll feel like shit in a while.

If you encounter a shitty woman, move past her, until you find a good woman.

Wage gap is real........

Yeah "projecting"

omg i hope karma gets this bitch back to the ground
poor husband, he loved her in whatever the state she was, more for the worse than the better, then when she gets better she leaves

55 replies 18 posters, this is what happens when you scare off all the newfags so all they do is lurk and we have no one to pass the torch too so Sup Forums is a ghost town

Oh yeah, I forgot I'm not on /r9k/.

That's why we need to make GOOD quality threads, instead of bait and trap threads.

>for the record, i dont 100% agree with this picture, but it's an interesting theory

I don't have two tone, and I'm cut. People really need to check their facts.

This kid was a true 4chaner

>feeling the need to impress the internet dumpster fire that is Sup Forums

>coolest dude in the world!

He went too far by kiling people, but he had a pretty damn good understanding of female dynamics.

You are a sad human being

With tits like that you could at least give us a timestamp, fucker.

Same dude

Please do not bite obvious bait posts.

well...women actively try not to get raped, soo...

"Tits"

Ok

Please see .

Strangely enough, /r9k/ has the same problem with people biting bait, but honestly, Sup Forums seems to be a lot better.

However, the ammount of baiters seems to be the same.

Ur image made me miss my foreskin. I got cut at 18 because my foreskin didnt wanna stretch to proper size no matter what i did. :( the orgasms were 10x better....

Mmmmm.....
What must be the difference? Oh, that must be it, the pizza-faced faggot on the left is a disgusting, greasy, fat-body!

pretty sure the dude is talking about the death of his mother, her reaction is to that.

if i remember correctly, i'm drunk.

If this triggers you, you are very likely fat and ugly.

i wouldnt even wanna be friends with that fat fuck, solely based on his appearance. to be honest

Another user mentioned something like that, yeah. I think you're right.

However, while that might be a fair explaination, I'm pretty sure a girl eyeing up a guy and biting her lip usually means other things.

This
If you look like the guy on the left it kinda shows what kind of character you have

I'm proud of Sup Forums honestly. Are there any lurkers in this thread, or did everyone leave already?

Why the term "roastie"? I get the usage, but not the meaning or explanation behind it.

fookin reked m8
is that you? 7/5 if it is user

Well, I'm glad you ask. I've got the PERFECT image just for you.

Those social cues though

So sluts.

beat up pussies look like roast beef

Another pic fam.

Nah that's just a picture I found on here. I do have some OC I made though.

[spoiler]Just in case you don't know, the buff dude in the pic is zyzz, not me.[/spoiler]

Lol you're a fucking loser

+1
What does it mean

Correct. A stacy that gets used up by chad and whose pussy gets wide as fuck, and starts looking like roast beef.

so every chick that won't give you the time of day has a busted twat? i thought this was a feminist hate thread not

>i can't get a woman to look in my direction

>must have a gross gash

you are a sad lonely piece of shit.

>big labia means she's a slut
virgin detected

Next time we start a random brigade against some other site and really take time to set it up to the point that we need a random identifier so we know each other it should be "the magnificent gentlemen"

virgin retard

>cig in hand

you can't even make this stuff up

Stay butthurt skinny faggot I have enough self confidence to not give half a fuck what some 160 pound loser thinks