Will it blend?

rollin for spongy anal penetration

Not with that attitude

Microwave

Use it to wash your car

I don't own a blender.

post webm of you wiping your ass with it

don't forget to upload the pic or webm

Use it to soak up your tears as you cry yourself to sleep alone again you worthless faggot

Dick stuff

brb, will do.

Dubs confirm

OP here, not putting it in the microwave, already said no dick stuff. plus didnt specifically say he wanted it in the microwave. trips now decides

Buy a pineapple, hollow it, put the sponge inside, and throw it into the sea

Leave it on the doorstep and get the hell out of here.

/end thread OP is a spineless fuck

GTFO

Shut up faggot.

kek, rolling

dubs called it now /end thread
>select all images where OP isnt a massive faggot

soak it in soapy water

>implying you tried it already

seeAlso keep rolling, sponge is warm now.

Add some water to it and clean out your fucking microwave, god damn

rolling

rollin 4 dis

niiiice

Shittiest. Thread. Ever.

Rolling!

7 seconds

Write hitler did nothing wrong on it.

Can I use an orange?

Put in blender. Put blended sponge into sink or basin of water. Sponge will reform.

Did it for 15, and took the pic at 7.

winrar

Dick stuff.

not long enough bruh
wrap it in tin foil and try again

And to round it off, sing the spongebob theme at least ten times at full volume.

please read this please dont just ignore me please like just honestly respond and if you still want me entirely out of your life just say so I'll respect what you want but please just read this im sorry i know you wont ever forgive me and that you hate me now and you probably think im an asshole which I understand you have every right to think that because what i did really just was bad and i cant argue that it wasn't because i know it was so i get why you hate me but you know even tho you couldnt care less about what i say ill still try because i could care less if im wasting my time and you arnt gonna read it its still worth a try but like kris you better know that everything i said was wrong and that you should never believe any of what i said I know you probably think an idiot for saying that since you probably already don't even think about what i said but i still want to say that none of those words are true because i said all that but its not what I really think i still really think that you are the most beautiful girl i have ever seen and the nicest girl i know and you're funny and smart and your eyes are unbelievable and still make me smile when i see them and your honest and you put others before you more than anyone i have ever seen its simply amazing you are a next to perfect person to me and even your flaws and perfect and arnt even really flaws and you probably disagree and say you're not perfect and you still hate me but that doesn't really matter because i just had to say what I really thought not that it will probably make any difference but i just hope this doesn't make you mad cause I still just want you to be happy and sending this might make you mad but i kinda want to stop crying every night and im hoping this helps but seriously you are amazing and dont listen to anyone who says otherwise especially me because im an idiot and everything i said was just wrong I seriously just nevermind but you're perfect just don't let what i said affect

The point is that it matches the Spongebob house, so no.

Do dick stuff

Stuff in ass , shit out

roll

draw spongebob's face on it

Fuck, it's like a 4 hour drive to the ocean too, so thread would probably die. Anything else guys? I have this mushroom shell too.

can you post pic of ass just with the sponge somewhere in the picture

basically i want a picture of your ass im just trying to relate it to the thread

winrar

Fuck okay. This then. And then this Record on vocaroo, send link to us.

OP do this for fucks sake.

OP PLS

whats that?

do some dick stuff with it

:DDDD

trips on your own post OP
now you must do it

fuck guys this was a bad idea

What does it sound like?

please read this please dont just ignore me please like just honestly respond and if you still want me entirely out of your life just say so I'll respect what you want but please just read this im sorry i know you wont ever forgive me and that you hate me now and you probably think im an asshole which I understand you have every right to think that because what i did really just was bad and i cant argue that it wasn't because i know it was so i get why you hate me but you know even tho you couldnt care less about what i say ill still try because i could care less if im wasting my time and you arnt gonna read it its still worth a try but like kris you better know that everything i said was wrong and that you should never believe any of what i said I know you probably think an idiot for saying that since you probably already don't even think about what i said but i still want to say that none of those words are true because i said all that but its not what I really think i still really think that you are the most beautiful girl i have ever seen and the nicest girl i know and you're funny and smart and your eyes are unbelievable and still make me smile when i see them and your honest and you put others before you more than anyone i have ever seen its simply amazing you are a next to perfect person to me and even your flaws and perfect and arnt even really flaws and you probably disagree and say you're not perfect and you still hate me but that doesn't really matter because i just had to say what I really thought not that it will probably make any difference but i just hope this doesn't make you mad cause I still just want you to be happy and sending this might make you mad but i kinda want to stop crying every night and im hoping this helps but seriously you are amazing and dont listen to anyone who says otherwise especially me because im an idiot and everything i said was just wrong I seriously just nevermind but you're perfect just don't let what i said affect

It sounded a bit like those big firecrackers that have little ones stuffed in them. SPONGE IS ALIVE, KEEP ROLLING

moar tin foil just put the whole roll in

Why, is spongebob dead?

trips say do it again, only tinfoil

Spongie in the pooper

NIGGA CHECK EM

put a metal fork in there

rolling for this

You said that before, faggot. Why?

Fellow brother you're doing it wrong, the kkk hangs niggers, it doesn't burn them into the ovens, those are the nazis, but i understand you're still learning brother, so i'll let this one slip, WHITE POWER ANYONE!

up the pooper with tin foil

plz i got the dubs

Eat a piece of the sponge

tinfoil is not sponge, roll for sponge things. Taking a picture of your ass from behind is hard with a 3DS.

Dick stuff

Kek

put sponge in toilet then log off for the day.

Get a real sponge and eat one of the spicules

rerolling

leave Sup Forums for today

wrap your cell phone in tin foil stick in microwave 2 minutes

Don't have a cell phone, why would I be using a 3DS if I had a phone? ALSO THAT IS NOT SPONGE

you still have to take the pic nigga

Hang the sponge!

alright last roll

smoek sponger

DO IT!

roll

rolling

>if you want me to do anything for attention? or you just want to see my dick?

i am posting a pic with my legs spreads and ready to recieve your dick becuase i am a fucking attention whore who gets off with total strangers calling you nasty things.

>now how fucked up you need to be to do this, and more fucked up if you spect to ppl feed your faggotry even more.

Good luck with your timestamp faggot.

Sponge at the stake! Roller blades!

test test

>fuckign nasty poor fagg

lmao OP how is life for you?, and you also have a shittier cellphone, that means you are a lazy faggot who cant even get a proper cellphone and not even your mom cleans the microwave.

fucking cringe worth disgusting degenerate

roll

Just how I was sitting at the time, dickhead.
samefag

Also should I just hang the sponge? It seems popular.