Do white Americans have black friends?

Do white Americans have black friends?

one of my best friends was black

i hate black people as a group but ill give someone the time to prove if theyre a decent person or not

Yes

What about gooks?

They are okay when have a work, pay taxes and don't break the law, pretty much like honest people worldwide.

Yes

I have friends of all races, this is America

I grew up in America, I had 2 black friends, they were brothers named Trey and Treyvon. By middle school they just hung out with other black kids. Had a couple Mexican friends too, we stayed friends until I moved.

Oh ok
I would advise you to not relax around them

Fuck you! Racist!

I was really suprised that they showed the video on state television here. Normally only white people can be racist according to those faggots.

>was black
You were friends with Michael Jackson??

I have a black friend from America.

Jackeen

he died in a car accident

No he didn't, it was a drug overdose

No it was a busted rectum

Now you're just being silly

I grew up with a black kid being one of my best friends through middle and high school
Now I'm in university and he works at a warehouse of a supermarket chain. We still keep in touch and hang out sometimes

no, fuck no

I have one token black friend who grew up in suburban Tulsa.

had a nigger friend in kindergarten (adopted from africa, mother was a treehugger german) and my father always called him charlie brown

jeez breh sorry to hear that

>italian
>do americans have black friends
cuck

They are Not Racist, so they all have that One Black Friend(tm)
>autists from Sup Forums have no friends, black or white

I am american at heart
Next NATO bombing of Serbia when?

Yes

>jeez breh sorry to hear that
>implying i need sympathy from serv

Yes. I criminal niggers who act like degenerate 3rd world apes, not black people as a whole.

I hate*

>serv
fine you croat scum i m glad your buddy died

come, we need to sell more F117 parts to the chinese
now we ll sell F35 the most amazing plane that has ever flown

do you hate criminal whites?

you mean, russians?

glad to know dont hate me user

i have one black friend that has a really big dick for my wife to fuck, sometimes my wife makes me eat her pussy after my black friend is done fucking her, its really gross but it is better than being homless

I had two. They very pretty much like any other person.

Black people here tend to be more eccentric and noisy, but they are all ok.

Lol nope

no

they will try to fuck women from your family

Are these those kids who livestreamed the torture of a mentally retarded white man?

>tfw been misled all this time

nope. I'm from Galway, I just used to live in Yankistan

Yep

Yes. Violent criminals are scum no matter the race

>black
not human

>Inner city blacks
No

>Blacks from anywhere else
A few

I had a black friend growing up, one of the few in my mostly white neighborhood. After elementary school our paths began to diverge, with me becoming even more of a nerdy autist and him becoming more of a tough black dude, but we always remained on friendly terms, and he retained a sense of loyalty towards me. One time early in high school he witnessed some chads trying to bully me so he confronted them and threatened to fuck them up. They never messed with me again after that.

Haven't spoken with him since we graduated HS but last I heard he knocked up a girl and got arrested.

>Tfw no cool black friend that calls me his nigga
>Tfw afraid I'll rap along with Gucci doing groceries while black people are near

please kys Jan

The only black friends I have had were extremely whitewashed to the point they would only listen to white trash music like limp bisket.

>he retained a sense of loyalty towards me. One time early in high school he witnessed some chads trying to bully me so he confronted them and threatened to fuck them up.

good lad

dont be scared. Black guys in Nederlands are pretty friendly in my experience

Don't you listen to 1017 BRICKSQUAD CARTEL Björn?

I had black friends in high school. I don't have any friends now.

Not American, but I have had Turkish, Vietnamese and Italian best friends

I had a good Italo-Tunisian friend. It's not a troll, he was irreligious. His mother was Italian and his father Tunisian.

you yourself are turkish

Hate the group, not the individual
Far better and more honest than the ideology of the left, which is the opposite

>Do white Americans have black friends?

Yeah ofc they do.

Don't let the media and internet extremist fool you into thinking that there's some up coming race war, irl it's not like that at all. Everyone thinks racist are shitty people no matter what color they are.

>le everything is fine cityboi

>this delusion

This. Racial tensions are growing a bit, but it's really not to unprecedented levels. We're basically seeing a reversion to how it was in the 90s. 9/11 threw a wrench in the cogs and gave us a sense of unity and a common enemy, but now that enough time has passed for that to dissipate a bit we're going back to how it was.

> everything is fine

For the most part it is, not trying to be disingenuous saying that we live in a racial utopia but for people that actually live around a variety of minorities they tend to care less about race than their counterparts that live in homogeneous parts of the country. Doesn't fully stop racism but people take a more individual approach to judging people, instead of just thinking all black people in Chicago (or any other city) are the same as the 4 in OP's picture.

>9/11
My brothers say this is the pivotal moment in human affairs, before this we weren't as cynical, innocence wasn't foolishness, and we treated everyone like family regardless of race or religion

An ominous start to the 3rd millenium

are you a burger with proxy?

No, I am just a bored Sudo

9/11 is definitely representative of a turning point in human affairs, and struck at a moment of relative tranquility, but the ship of our innocence had already sailed by then. If anything 9/11 was the moment that told us our innocence was lost forever (or for a long time, anyway), rather than being the moment we lost it.

You won't understand until you live somewhere where your skin color doesn't make you a target for robbery and violence if you enter the wrong part of town. You all just have a really fucked up idea of what normal race relations are, so you think monthly riots, cop killings, racially motivated torture, and Americans electing a nationalist President that wants to erect a border wall is just a little bump in the road.

>human affairs
no just burger affairs

All of these things already happened in the 90s though. This isn't unprecedented, not yet anyway. Maybe we will breach a point of no return, I don't know, but until then we're just picking up where we left off.

Burger affairs tend to ripple outward

None of those thing happen monthly and trump being elected as president has been stained by outside tampering and illegal voting in the electoral college.

Still baffling how this dude is going to become president when there's a mountain of evidence against him not being able to legally take the office.

What BLM equivalent was there in 1992?
> (You)
>Still baffling how this dude is going to become president when there's a mountain of evidence against him not being able to legally take the office.
Here's your reply

true, but most people outside the US knew 9/11 was completely justified

? Not same fagging. We're two different burgers, silly pierogi.

Out of my 3 best friends, 1 is black.

I hate niggers from the ghettos usually, but suburb blacks and uptown black people are good people, also , some ghettos blacks are good people too.

I'm asian myself

There have been black power and black activist movements and organizations for several decades now

I live in philly

So to answer to your question....yes

I have been the token white guy before and I can tell you it is pretty amusing

It's like getting automatic respect points from random black people you just meet cause your rolling with their kind lol

No

i had a bunch in high school and middle school

but now i dont have any friends at all

keke

all the black kids in my social circle in high school were second generation caribbean(or in one case Nigerian) immigrants. The ameriblacks stuck to themselves more

The white ones have more than just black friends.

Too much time on Sup Forums huh

What a way to go

Kek

>tfw you'll never go to an american high school and hang out with super cool niggers smoking reefer and skipping class

i dont have any friends

the white kids smoke reefer and the black kids skip class. get your facts straight

If a black person calls you nigga then you have right to tell them nigga too.

Thanks for the tip my nigga

>black kids don't smoke

L M F A O
Where did the white kids get the loud? oh right.
Sorry if I come off cuntish, but I just bought a home which was mostly paid for with weed money.

Yeah, it's pretty common.