Dawn of the Dead (2004)

>Dawn of the Dead (2004)
>300 (2006)
>Watchmen (2009)
>Sucker Punch (2011)
>Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Apologize to this man and show some fucking respect. He is literally the Stanley Kubrick of our generation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zk-pGHPuySQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ImFQZ7-TKqM
youtube.com/watch?v=BVIB9sGYeUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

include some console war flavoring in your bait to attract more bites

youtube.com/watch?v=zk-pGHPuySQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ImFQZ7-TKqM

quads-dubs confirm

IM SORRY ZACK.

He genuinely makes excellent films And isnt afraid to push bounderies within them. Shame people are too accustomed to the childish straight and narrow marvel films.

>Muh quips
>Muh fun

Dark Knight itsnt funny yet everyone loves it and it came out right next to Iron Man. Explain that.

he should've done day of the dead as a follow up to dawn (i.e the army base that was mentioned in dawn)

the ending could've been the survivors of the army base (underground bunker) flying off in a helicopter, then spotting a boat arrive an island and suddenly being chased by zombies.
the helicopter survivors would've ended up saving them and joining them on the island.

>muh dead Heath

What?

He made a good zombie movie 12 years ago

That's all I got

Really?

Everyone loves the dark knight because of the death of heath ledger. If he was still around it wouldn't have gotten the critical acclaim it did. That's not to say it didn't deserve it, but heath dying was the reason behind it.

Reminder

vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/sucker-punch-or-how-to-make-monarch-mind-control-sexy-7-2/

Ok. Now justify why the other two are also critically acclaimed.

But they're not.

The dark knight rises was shit.

Fun fact: his mother is called Martha too.

All popcorn flicks at best. Kill yourself.

>you have a dream idea for a movie, and an unlimited budget
>everything is mapped out
>except you need a director, and this director will also write the script
>you have to pick between Zack Snyder or M. Night Shyamalan
Who do you pick?

>starts off mediocre
>each film is significantly worse than the last

Impressive. I didn't think anything could be as loathsome as Sucker Punch.

>Sucker Punch (2011)
pft

>not liking Sucker Punch

lmao look at these plebs

How long will console war shitposting continue? Until CW is out of the theaters? Or longer?

It was fucking dreadful from start to finish. Complete nonsense. Attracts the same people who liked Repo!

It takes the rule of cool and overplays it so much the movie just becomes fucking stupid. The only reason to watch it is for when the dragon gets stabbed in the head and dies in slow motion.

I fapped to that shit like a dozen times.

>He is literally the Stanley Kubrick of our generation
If that is true then he will die very soon. I hope you're right.

Everyone hated Kubrick's movies while he was alive. It was only until his death when people started circlejerking over his movies.

I don't know cause I don't consume Jewish media

>Stanley Kubrick
so literally a hack. What else is new?

Your thread is dead, get over it.

Fucking plebs need Snyder himself to explain to you the meaning of his own movies.
youtube.com/watch?v=BVIB9sGYeUw

we got this over million times retard

stop spreading lies

By the time Snyder dies the DCEU will have been rebooted 4 times already.

Truly this is "autistic contrarian edgy" board.

what about the terrible quips I heard in BvS ?

Apologize and show respect for a mediocre filmography ????

Shyamalan hands down.

>director will write
>WRITE
Shyamalan. Easy. If it were a 1:1 adaptation I'd take Snyder, but anything else and it's Shyamalamadingdong

Snyder made 1 (one) good movie.
Shyamalan made 4 (four) good movies.
So give me Punished Shyamalan.

Snyder has made 2 decent movies and that's about it. Dawn of the Dead Remake doesn't hold a candle to the original and 300 was actually pretty good. Watchmen is Pure Capekino, although when compared to the source material it is shit. If he could get some good writers I feel as if he could be a fantastic director, he definitely has an amazing sense of Style in his movies he just needs the substance (and less Religious metaphors)