Just finished my PhD in chemistry. Starting a federally funded post doctoral position in a few weeks

Just finished my PhD in chemistry. Starting a federally funded post doctoral position in a few weeks.

Why do I want to kill myself even though I'm technically succeeding?

Dubs decide my next life choice.

checked

Go skydiving.

Get a black girlfriend

Haha, because this planet fucking sucks.

dude start making some kickass drugs.

Another fuckin treadmill
At some point someone told you what you should do and you bought into it.

You're depressed because you are working for the government. Just like any other government worker. You should go work for a private institution, any one of your choice.
>Make things your choice again.

seriously this black chicks love white guys and have the lowest fucking expectations ever. Plus they have huge asses fat tits and let you pretty much rape them. hell they expect it.

>Why do I want to kill myself even though I'm technically succeeding?

>PhD in chemistry

Duh.

You're smart enough to realize that philosophy and science have essentially concluded that this is all literally pointless. You'll never get any answers. Anything you accomplish doesn't matter. There's no reason to do any particular thing at all.

>Why do I want to kill myself even though I'm technically succeeding?

because you are looking at your student loan Debt that is crushing you for a mediocre salary and unfulfilling .Gov slave job

Go work. Find meaning in it. If not get a hobby, throw wrenches at cars, that's what I do to pass the time.

Not worth herpes

Make some meth

have sex with as many ppl as you can, especially coworkers

This is the pleb responce by some 19 year old who took an introduction to philosophy.

>things actually do matter.
>you should watch those edges, you might fall off.

>use job to get ricin
>kill shillary Clinton
Everybody wins

Eat magic mushrooms

Rolling for this

>Dubs decide my next life choice.

Join a militia and make explosives, in preparation for the coming civil war.

yeboidatboi

>race war
Do it OP

Hilarious that you are a postdoc and think you are succeeding.

become a fireman, sit on a couch and watch tv, work 3 days a week, get 40-100k+ yearly