What's the weirdest shit you've seen in the woods?

What's the weirdest shit you've seen in the woods?

Tree

dead body

Tree

was peeling bark off a dead tree in the winter and a hibernating mouse jumped out at me and ran away

It sounds crazy but one time when I was 15 and I went on a late night walk to unwind and smoke a joint, but I kept seeing a shadow in the moonlight at the time I was completely fucking stoned and wasn't feeling that kinda pot-induced-paranoia so I didn't care at about 30 mins into my walk I finally could see this weird dude in a raincoat (even though it was the middle of summer and hadn't rained in 2 weeks) with a large brim hat just standing by this tree motionless. After seeing him I noped it the fuck out of there, I didn't really ever go to those woods again even though it might have been just a hallucination.

an intact fire hydrant in the middle of the woods... it was behind my old apartment

several plastic pink flamingos in a pile

This is a fun thread

Stairs

Idk but my friend and I used to blow stuff up in the woods

Came across a moonshine still once, lol'd and moved on

almost got hit by a deer while riding a bike along a trail, fucker blew across the trail like 5 feet in front of me

nothing

Heard a woman screaming her head off. Decided to be irl white Knight and went after the sound.

Turns out it was a mountain lion. They make these terrifying screaming noises.

random car surrounded by trees

Weirdest shit I've ever seen in the woods

Rabbit's are tiny little pellets, so I'd have to say rabbits

You from around LA?

A lot of old rusty cars, pretty far from any road. Hiking a trail that brought me to a lot of old rusty cars, maybe like 7, in a very small area.

Holy shit dude I guess I'm not sleeping tonight

Pile of what looked like human nails.

Actually I guess once when we were out scouting out cool things to blow up out there we came upon an old abandoned shed. It looked like it was equipped to live in, had storage for food and a little living area. Had tons of old metal we scraped.

The mind is powerful that i can do that... Right?

Friend and I went walking out in the woods at night. About half a mile in there were the owl noises from all around, but they didn't sound... right, and there was a lot of back and forth, that kept getting closer. Long story short, we ran like hell.

This probably doesn't count because we didn't see a damn thing.

Tree

I read that shit too user, keep it on reddit

A bear taking a shit

Bay Area. There's some decent hiking trails in the Oakland Hills.

Weirdest thing I've seen was an old doll probably from around 1980's since my woods used to be a public dump. Usually anytime it rains more stuff washes up. Thousands of old glass bottles are under the leaves.

Anyway I have the doll in my house I'm gonna take a picture of it and upload it here in a sec

I once found a drawing, & photo of a young boy, small sneakers, and a pocket knife.
I was wondering where I left those

Love the Bay Area. Hope to live there some day.

Tanis

A foot, literally a human foot. Never said anything to anyone, don't know why

Just kidding i can't find the doll

Guess the foot was one hell of a stinker right user?

you probaly were just paranoid, i get paranoid all the time when i smoke a bowl

Hahahah fuck you I'm sad

Dont start that, that shit creeps me out

Ayyyy (Redwood)

Fucking wild turkeys. I thought turkeys couldnt fly. Just walking through this wooded area connecting two fields where I used to go to target shoot and get high and shit. All of a sudden BIG SHADOWS, HELL OF A RACKET, I thought Dementors from fucking Harry Potter were flying over my head. It was wild turkeys crashing through the tree tops. This wasnt graceful bird type shit, they were like fucking plowing through the trees knocking small limbs and shit down on me. Stupid delicious fuckers.

>Was walking through some woods in kentucky at around midnight with 2 buddies
>We started hearing some weird ass growl
>It was like a low and continuous humming growl, and we all started freaking out
>We decided to nope the fuck out
>as were running on this dark ass path, we saw this fucker's figure
>it was hopping through trees really fucking fast, and it had the body frame of a really skinny malnourished dog
>this nigga was at least twice as long as we were tall
>we ran for a solid 20 seconds till we saw my buddy's house, and we basically broke the door down.

Still never found out what the fuck that thing was.

I've heard owl but not wuite owl noises in the woods before. I live in the Northeast. Have no clue what it is but last time i heard it was fucking spooky. Had a tone to it that was off.. not right at all for an owl. sounded much larger both from the animal which had made it and in deepness. I stayed there the night because booty conquers all fear innawoods lol

I don't know what the fuck you just said, little kid, but you're special man. You reached out and touched my heart.

A dead body that had been rotting for a week. Leaned up against a tree and ate the business end of a rifle. The blood on his shirt and face was black.

this by far.

A bag containing the first two Hell raiser movies.

Those fucking lotion bottles. KEK

>be me
>7 day military exercise in the woods
>1 day without water and barely any sleep
>be on watch with another dude trying to take a nap
>forest is dark as fuck but the moon gives a bit of light
>due to dehydration and just plain being tired I start hearing and seeing things in the woods
>see things smaller than human moving like some kind of robots, totally not human like
>freak the fuck out and wake the guy next to me to go and do a silent alarm
>wait till they reach the point where we are allowed to shoot (roughly 200m from me)
>yell as loud as I could to drop their weapons and tell the password
>no answer and they keep moving towards the camp real fucking slow
>unload on them
>just keep on shooting till everybody gets on their posts
>2 hours of silence and alarm was done

Next morning I was told that there were no plans for enemy attack for that night. Sorry for my english im not murican.

A lone deer running along, fucker almost kicked me in the head

If you are into mystical creatures and other crazy shit, it was probably a demon from the old American tribes. It looks humanoid and it protects the forest it resides on. I don't know. Or maybe it was pedobear, starving and in the needs of a young lad like you.

>walking along a path through the woods
>hawk swoops overhead carrying a squirrel
>drops the fucking thing right in front of me and flies off
>squirrel broke its hind legs on impact
>it's trying to crawl away
>hate seeing animals suffer so i stomp its head in
>clean kill
>bury it in a shallow grave and head home

Myself. I don't mean I'm weird, just didn't expect to see I was already there.

>Bury it
Da fuk?

Ever find out anything about him?

Some guy, recently divorced, from Minnesota.
8th graduation party got wrecked

did you dieded?

I was in a eurussian forest and found a 1930 era looking bomb I threw it and when it hit the ground it blew up

>be me
>looking around In forest to find something cool.
>about an hour goes by
>find nothing
>but wait
>in the distance I could see what appeared to be a few yards of an old church
>realize I've been walking around for too long and got myself lost
>ohshitno.jpg
>start yelling for someone
>minutes go by
>no-one answers
>go into church and cry
>as I cry, someone grabs my shoulder
>turn around slowly
>see a terrifying old man grinning at me
>get up and run to the door
>he grabs my leg
>fall and hear something snap
>I twist away and let myself free
>run to the door
>it feels like forever
>at last I am at the door
>he screams after me
>my heart is about to go through my throat
>I open the door
>get on the floor
>he rides me like a dinosaur

ah good memories I remember that. and im not a old man I am a crack addict with aids

you could have left the squirrel out for the hawk so it could finish its goddamn meal. that's pretty rude.

Dude

played me like a god damned fiddle

The ghost of my dead dad masturbating.

me outside

there are creatures that habitat the deep dark of the woods. where man as yet to encroach. i dont exactly know what they are or where theyve come from

myself

Every reply to your thread has been trips! Sounds like thisraincoat fuck was a real spook

do u want to rp

HOLY SHIT I WAS CLOSE TO QUADS DUDE WATCH TF OUT TONIGHT

they're called niggers

Mountain lion

i was once in the woods at night and i found someones meth. I injected that stuff into my penis and pretended to be a skinny dog and i howled at some people and they started running

I hate going in the woods cuz of them. Grew up in AZ and always paranoid when camoung or hiking. Worst way to die is by a fucking cat eating you imho

Found a collapsed chimney with some rusty cans next to it. Probably belonged to a house that was bought by the National Park services during the 1930's and it collapsed and rotted. It wasn't so much creepy as it was sad, but still cool.

It was the honorable thing to do. I'm sure something came and ate it later anyways.

I would've but as the hawk was flying away, i distinctly heard "it's just a prank bro!"
Fuck that hawk.

Hawk was a retard and dropped his shit

Hey detective faggot solved the case for you

Found half a raw chicken inside of a bag of Doritos cool ranch chips. I was high on mdma and in my underwear too. Weirdest morning ever.

Actually thinking back I guess the weirdest thing I saw was what looked like a deer skull with huge bright blue eyes and a black furry body up on a tree. It jumped away as I drove further up the hill. I live in Pennsylvania so probably not a monkey. Some /x/ fags invited me to a Skype chat for the paranormal about it and they were talking about telekinetic battles and stupid shit so I just dropped it and played it off as a hallucination.

Nice thread faggots. But I must rest

but sir your our leader

for some reason this got me

>Stairs
Fuck you don't start this shit again. I'll be up all night researching that shit again

I found a dead deer once in the woods behind my cousin's rural property. Someone shot it 22 times and left it there. No joke.

Deer watching us fuck

I saw a bear shit there once

Newfag here, what is he referencing?

>be me
>10 years old
>I usually play in the woods and screw around the puddle of quick sand.
>Walks in the woods one day just chilling with my juice box
>Hear soft moans
>Think its a ghost
>look to my left, see her leggy flopping around
>Two people having casual sex after what looked like a pick nick lunch.
>spit my juice out
>they hear me
>"Oh, sheeite lil homie dun seen us"
>"Come here lil homie"
>throw my juice box at them and run.
Never told a soul.

Return to us, our leader,we are in a tea of great need

It was a wendigo. That's what the Algonquin Indians called them at least. Goatman, windwalkers, skin walkers....it goes by many names.

There is a grave only about 500 feet away from my house in the woods. There is also an old creepy mineshaft up the mountain from me.
>spooky

bushwalking in Australia I found a naked 11 year old girl singing to herself while drawing what looked like dicks in the dirt with a stick

*time

A large hollowed out thorn bush den tall enough to stand up in. Was about ten at the time. Walk in and towards the back of the den. Step over a log and fall into a literal pit of animal bones and carcasses. Pretty sure it was a mountain lion den.

how unfortunate

And thats why you don't fuck kids, or else they'll start doing shit like that, and worse

AKIRA