Ok Sup Forumsros I recently been playing Pokemon go and enjoy it. I'm sure a lot of us have...

Ok Sup Forumsros I recently been playing Pokemon go and enjoy it. I'm sure a lot of us have. Now I'm using a very good GPS spoofer with xmods on my android. Where are some good places I can go around the world for the region locked Pokemon. For north America id say kimberly point in neenah right by the entrance there's 4. Thanks guys

10km eggs are where it's at

Just go outside and actually walk you lazy cheating fuck

Holy fuck this game sucks. What is the point now?

Hey m8, How can I install or use a GPS Spoofer? And I've heard that you should wait to a certain lvl to evolve your pokemins so they will have better CP, is this true?

Check out Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach, SC. Shit loads of pokestops with lures and rares appear all the time.

>playing pokemon go with mods so you don't have to leave your room

Holy fuck how lazy are you? Why even bother playing? Most of the fun is in exploring and chatting/meeting random people

That's true but the region lock fucks me from getting far-fetched and mr mime and kangashkan and yeah of you wait the better they are going to be so wait on the rare one s like the starters and shit

If you're going to cheat you're probably better off staying local so it's not too obvious you're cheating.

Or just go for a walk. You might be surprised how quickly 10 km goes by.

GPS spoof gonna get ya b& m80

This.

I'm only using it for when I'm at work and for this region locked Pokemon shit. I don't wanna fly across the world to Cath a region locked Pokemon that's fucked

i'm an adult and what is this??

It's a program that switches up you wifi mobile data and gps signal to an exact location. Lataclysm is the xposed module I'm using

>Most of the fun is in exploring

No, most of the fun is exploiting its faults and owning every gym in town to force others to stop playing.

I hope you get attached to your account and it gets banned.

GPS spoofing this game is like trying to play wii wario ware with a mouse and keyboard

It's like you fucks don't listen my dude. I still go out and walk around when I'm not working or have to travel across the land (world) to get certain ones in that area only. When imjot working I'm usually out exploring

How about you see that as an opportunity to save up a few thousand to actually go visit one of those areas?

Ok well I feel I havenmore important things to do with that money and time.

hurr durr i am hackr expliot yeah berak hte system n get jail tiem adn write a bok a bout it

>Ingress agents getting banned on an algorithm false positive
>intentionally gps spoofing
enjoy getting b&

What? No. I like spoiling shit for other people. You're the guy who got furious when he realized the Snape killed Dumbledore, huh?
Thanks for existing, even though you wish I didn't.

kill urself faggot its bad enough u play the game at all

because the kids down the block didn't let you join hide and seek

You're on Sup Forums.
Nothing you have to say about my life is relevant.

>straw manning this hard
Most people respond better to antisocial behavior in general because it's perceived as honest, but whatevs, stay a sycophant, virgin.

>fat fuck can't get off his ass so they use hacks to play

well, at least you know how to console and cheer yourself up.

only new fag, god damn it.
if you want to go out then do it and never come back to here.
we will hack and exploit youbecause we can. go cry somewhere else.

sincerely the oldfags

Yeah, beats drinking with friends and talking about work, only to hide how lame it is when confronted by someone who doesn't have them at all.

I don't get it. I'm not mad about the fact you have to be an asshole to get women. What point where you trying to prove here? Do you even know?

He's calling you fat, you stupid at fuck.