Post girls you know and other anons say what they would do to them

Post girls you know and other anons say what they would do to them.
Reply for reply.

lol

deepthroat her while I pull on her hair and rail her ass poolside

Shove her face into the pool while fucking her ass from behind, then throatfuck.

Marry her and then divorce her for the lulz

Have left get on all 4 and make her eat out right while I pound her from behind. Then cum on both of their faces.

Hang her upside down by her ankles and beat her ass and tits raw with my belt. Throatfuck her upside down until she pukes. Then take her down, eat her out until she comes, and fuck her gently and cum inside.

Lift up her dress and bend her over so I can fuck her tight ass till I fill her with cum.

Annon... Whats her last name...

spank left while I fuck her in the ass. finish inside her, then go for round two with right as she deepthroats me while I pull on her hair and cum deep down her throat.

Make them fuck each other in the ass with strapons. The one who's rougher gets to take a break and watch as the gentler one gets a savage throatfuck and beating from me. Repeat every night.

he doesn't know because he never met her

Force her down onto her knees where I will fave fuck her hard making her gag and choke until I cum down her throat.

pound her ass over the railing while fondling her tits, then finish by having her titfuck me.

left.

Im 99% I know that pool...

Get right on all fours, throatfuck her while left fists her pussy and ass. Swap them and repeat, cumming down left's throat.

First name is Libby. Won't say last name because it's not a common one.

stick a vibrator under her dress on her pussy and make her leave it in all night. once we are home and she is sopping wet, flip her over and pound her pussy until she can't cum anymore

Then its not who I thought

fondle her ass then fuck her doggystyle

Lift her dress up and lay her on her back. Tease her by rubbing my cock along her pussy till she begs for it then ram my cock inside her and fuck her hard till I pull out and fun all over her face.

Come up to her while she sits like that and push her head back forcing her mouth open. Fave fuck her hard until I cum on her face.

Spend forever making out with her, fingering her, getting her wet and excited, then bend her over and fuck her ass hard, no lube. Cum in her ass as she cries.

drag both their bikini tops down and get them into the pool, sit on the edge and let them suck me off

pull on her two strands of hair as she deepthroats me, then fuck her pussy while she is spread out on the stack of chairs

Rip her clothes off and get her on her knees forcing her to suck my cock while I squeeze her tits. Have her suck me off until I cum down her throat.

right fucks left with a strapon as lefty sucks my dick. then I start fucking lefty's ass and finish inside of her.

do left.

Tie her up flat on her back, blindfold her, and invite her male friends, family, and coworkers to have their way with her. She'll never be able to talk to a man she knows again without wondering whether he's been in one of her holes. I go last, when she's nice and stretched out and slippery.

Lift up her dress and bend her over a car. Start pounding her pussy while I reach around and grab her tits. Keep fucking her till she is moaning like crazy then fill her pussy with my cum.

Tie her to a beach chair, bending her ass over while I piledrive her anus and brutally squeeze her tits. After nutting in her asshole, she cleans the shit off my dick with her tongue, and gets me hard again. Facefuck her and cum in her mouth, making her spit it out into her hand, whereupon she stuffs my jizz runoff into her pussy, resulting in a fucked up pregnancy.

Force righty to eat out lefty while I go in and out of both of righty's holes until they are both stretched out. Then get them both on their knees and cover their faces with cum.

I'd make her assfuck herself cowgirl style while I played with her tits. She'd grimace in pain but keep going, because the alternative is me pushing her down flat and giving her dry anal while choking her.

Tittyfuck her to warm up, then pound her pussy hard in standing doggy position. Cum all over her face and rub it in.

get her tits out of the top right then and there, then turn her about, pul her panties down and rail her as hard as i can while fondling her perky wet titties

Bend her over the counter come in her ass

Do my ex

Hold her head to my groin while she blows me, and don't let her up until I finish in her mouth.Bury her in the sand, with just her holes exposed for random dudes to use her however they want.

Throatfuck her mercilessly until she passed out from choking, then invite some friends to come use her

This girl?

rip all of her clothes off and push her down against the bed. fondle her stomach and back and tits while i fuck her sensually from behind, at times spanking her. eventually i come inside

her?

take her for a walk by the river. slowly lower her in. walk home alone, whistling a dixie tune.

Roughy chop her long pretty hair off.
Watch her cry.
Console her and teach her to slice her bare legs with a razor. Turning her into an uncontrolled self cutter.. Watching her pale white legs get covered in red bloody slices for me...

Rip off her dress and squeeze her tits as I suck on them. Then bend her over a table and use her holes till she is sore. I'll then cum in her pussy so that I could impregnate her.

make right watch as i fuck his sister and her disgusting fat friend in the ass, cum on his face after.

Hold her head under water while I fuck her throat. Then pound her asshole while she's gasping for air, squeeze her jugs hard, and finish in her sloppy pussy. Leave her with local natives to be their sex slave bitch.

id ripoff her tight little shorts to expose her tight little ass, then slide off her bra then squeeze her hips feeling her strong hip bones. i'd then bend her over the bed behind her and fuck her blind, and cum on her flat stomach

pull pigtail girls face onto my cock, forcing my cock down her throat by yanking her hair. after a while id start eating out number two, all on the side of the pool

titty fuck all the way

Pull out those tits and tit fuck her for a while. Then have her suck me until I cum all over her face.

fully naked banging in the woods. cum in her eye to replace her poorly done eyelashes

pull a piper perri on her little ass

Hang her from the ceiling by her wrists and slap her silly. Invite some local hobos to have their way with her, then fuck her afterward when all her holes are stretched and painful and cum in her pussy.

my buddies gf

stolen phone pics

make her punch me in the face even though she wants it soft

fuck her in the bathroom during a family outing, gagging her so she doesnt scream. play with her tits with the other hand.

blowjob in front of all her friends

buy her some new socks

blowjob and finish on her teeth like im a dental hygienist and my cum is fluoride

WTF, that's not the file I chose, I don't even have that picture

hate how hot this bitch is, she is dumb as a rock

make her give me a bj under my desk at the office

Take her panties off, stuff them in her mouth, use bra and lightly choke, put mits on her hands, on all fours, dog collar, cream pie, then have her crawl back to her boyfriend

you know this girl?

Marry her

Slam her on the ground and pound all her skinny holes till shes a teary mess

Rip off her bra and shirt and tit fuck her making her suck the tip as I thrust and do this till I cover her tits and face in cum.

Cut her hair off and fuck her at knifepoint

Throatfuck her while rubbing her clit, make her choke on my cock and buck in pleasure at the same time. Repeat , training her until she cums with only the brutal throatfuck and submits willingly to the gagging.

her showing off results from doing squats or some shit

Rail her against the bed and bury her face in the mattress. pull my dick out and finish in her ass.

Pull down those shorts, bend her over and start fucking her tight ass until she begs me not to stop using her ass. I won't stop until I fill her ass with cum.

Put underwear on head, on her knees, fuck her throat while she chants "I'm a lesbian!"

I'd bust a load all over that lesbian face

Forgot pic

She does anything for weed

Make her take off her panties, then I'd sniff her dirty pussy and asshole before jerking off into her mouth while sniffing her filthy panties.

where is she from?

Strip her down and put her on all fours. Then eat her pussy from behind while I sniff her asshole. Then stick my cock deep into her asshole and shoot my load deep inside her.

Absolute cum slut of an ex, loves to be tied up, whipped, humiliated and basically loves to be a cum target. do your worst user!

Pimp her out letting only the highest bidder cum in her she would come back to you filled and covered in cum.