I want to boop her nose.

how is this always the second post in s/fur threads

Requesting some pregnancy fur

Magic.

it's an intro pic
>like you didn't already know

needs moar thicc

Because he's OP you fucktard.

Okay, so you own a machine gun, either illegally or you're an FFL with a class 3 SOT

Or you think I'm dumb and believe that you have a "class 3 license"

Ducktits is back!

No, I'm not retarded and neither are you. The registration form is slightly different if you built the gun yourself, then someone has to make sure your not selling the guns or have the ability to mass produce, you make and you can only produce so many and you have to have a license to carry in open public space.

Dash, I didn't mean it in a bad way...

artist?

will i ever have a qt bird gf, Sup Forums?

Okay? I don't care.

God damn it I need a new fucking keyboard! This one can't keep up with my typing speed.

Stronk?

file name is source on FA

No.

I've had my fun tonight but its time to go to bed for me. See you guys tomorrow.

my mood is too garbage right now
its cutting my energy level and i cant even find enough to post anymore
so, night, mebe i can sleep it off
thanks, for simply being here

Night, dude.

angrywojakcrying.jpg

Sleep well.

Dash, please forgive me... I didn't mean anything bad by it! I was simply agreeing that you're short!

Good night man, don't die in your sleep its bad for your health.

I want to be raped by pandas.

How is everyone tonight?

You are wrong and likely lying.

I know how building your own firearm with and without intention to sell works. I am very familiar with the process on state and federal levels.

But let me explain this to you, the image you posted defines machine guns. Last I checked the definition of a machione gun in your state is the same as the fed's. That means, unless you created a machine gun (which unless you're an FFL (02/07 I believe) with an SOT) you are violating federal law where possession of a machine gun that has not been legally transferred to you as outlined by the NFA is a felony. Even if you had been legally transferred or built a machine gun, you would have to be an FFL because anything made/built/imported after 1986 can be transferred to FFLs, law enforcement and government agencies only.

> The registration form is slightly different if you built the gun yourself
If you built a legal rifle, there is no registration form at any level. If you built a machine gun, then you would have to go through that process and the NFA, as wsell as meet requirements for an SOT and FFL
>then someone has to make sure your not selling the guns
No, they have to determine that after the fact, if you've sold any. There are no inspections.
>or have the ability to mass produce
If you are building with intent to sell, you need an FFL, regardless of whether you can "mass produce" or not

That is not true if you are able to "mass produce" but only make guns for yourself. They don't care unless you're doing so to sell.

>and you have to have a license to carry in open public space.
For concealed carry in your state, that is correct. For open carry, that is incorrect. Open carry in VA is legal at age 18.

So again, this boils down to you're a retard, and lying or you work at an FFL and are a retard who's trying to be cool on the internet

I do forgive you. I said I don't care. I don't know how to say this without sounding like a dick, but I never cared. I only went along with all the "stronk" stuff because Tem said I should. I used to be a dick to you, and you probably remember it. Notice how less enthusiastic I've been, even before hermfag started being a faggot? I only did it because I didn't want to seem like a dick anymore. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm bored of the role playing.

I'm alright. You?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z861HiyvYRs

I'm not role-playing, Dash!

It seems that my idle heartbeat rate is 80BPM

Is this bad? How do I lower my temps?

Or you're just retarded and lying

That seems most likely.

for adults, anything from 60 to 100 is normal.

Athletes and those who train or have great levels of fitness are lower and can be as low as 40 BPM. If you want to lower your heart rate, start running and start lifting weights

What thermal paste should I use?

Right.

Requesting femdom or Undertail shit.

I'm doing alright as well.

Under Armour and a good attitude works.

Lots of water and a towel too

Oh and pandas.
Pandas are also a thing, right.

Is it more practical to just buy an AIO CPU liquid cooler and mount it on the GPU core?