Who would win?

Who would win?

Supes would be all "aw, it's cool, man", and Cap would offer to buy a replacement drink, then the bar owner gives everyone a free round.

This.

meanwhile spidy would do some joke about what happened

assuming there was an actual fight though, superman would win
anyone who disagrees is a moron

i dont like superman, but there's really no way around it. Superman would just destroy them all.

agreed user

fuck you Hulk is pure cryptonite on his skin

Assuming there was an actual fight... it would depend on the writer of the issue.

hulk wins

true, but completley removing writer bias if we view just the characters the only logical choice is superman
yeah you wish bitch

Aquaman

The Flash hands down

lol no

I wanna say hulk but deep down inside i know it's good ol' supes, the comic book equivalent to "my dad beats your dad"

I feel like this was talked about on a different board. The strongest super hero ever is the flash. So flash and Superman I'd say DC current comics would be the winner

I'm not a big fan of DC but if flash can tap into the speed force wouldn't he be able to phase his hand through the molecules of supermans chest (and everyone else's for that matter) and kill them with ease?

he would literally beat all of their asses before any of them could react

I don't give a shit who you are, get that fucking beer off the table

Easly Flash, before they even knew they were fighting he could go get some krpytonite shove it up supermans ass and take a selfie then proceed to fuck everyone there before he finishes everywhere and detonates a bomb of dildos and still be home in time to make piuzza

Marvel would get destroyed in this particular fight with these particular characters, anyone saying otherwise is ignorant or lying.
DC has four kryptonian tier characters + GL and Flash, Batgod would get plot armor points and Arthur is in the 100 tonnes range.
The only people that are above street level on marvel's side are Hulk, Thor and IM.

exactly

Batman, he would have already figured out how he could beat each hero shown and in a variety of scenarios...So, Batman.

Supes would be all "Aw, it's cool, man", and Cap would whisper, "hail hydra" and sock Supes in the balls. Then half the marvel universe would die, and it was all Cap's master plan all along.

hulk wrecks everyone on both sides

bro spidey also has over 9000 plot armor moments, and if rogue manages to touch supes it's show time

DC wins because they're all super overpowered which is why DC isn't an interesting as Marvel. Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, and powergirl are all as strong as gods. Flash literally IS god. Green lantern has "the most powerful weapon in the universe" and somehow batman is completely perfect and is able to defeat them all by himself.

Marvel is better because the only hero that powerful is the Sentry and he has a crippling mental illness.

The picture is putting d DC vs marvel not a one on one. Superman and flash would be on the same side. Let's stick to the question

captain marvel

Why the fuck is Aquaman even in that place? He's like the most pointless superhero ever when he is not in the ocean.

We talkin straight billiards? No powers. I'd say Cap. Bronx kid probably hustled some games in his younger days.

Thor literally is a god

Aaah shit tony is off the wagon here we go!

Captain Marvel is fucking DC now.

She isn't that powerful. Sentry can kick her ass. In fact she pretty routinely ends up getting her ass kicked. The key problem is the super speed that is so common in DC.

Wolverine has probably spent literally decades in seedy bars shooting pool.

I think flash travel's through time faster than superman, so he wins right?

I could easily also see Spiderman because of infinite intentional plot armor, or batman because of his infinite intentional plot armor.

All this is assuming that time travel is fair game. If it isn't then Superman and flash have the most game on pure power alone. Again plot armor tho.

No, he's an alien species that was once revered like gods. And even if you insist on classifying him as a god he still isn't nearly as powerful as most of the justice league.

This. Everyone short of Spidey is out from marvel's side (hulk is close).

Are you talking about Shazam? Because that's the DC character's name now. Captain Marvel for Marvel is a hot chick.

He has a trident that's strong enough to hurt darksied, He's in the 100 tonne lifting range and controlling sealife in DC means alot more then talking to fish. That's before the magic bullshit he got recently.

Take your family guy meme and leave.

Aquagirl

>everyone ignores Rogue

She only has to touch one person on the DC side, or even just go touch anyone on her side and land slides from there. There's no upper limit to the powers she can absorb. After absorbing powers from Wonderman she permanently gained his ionic powers which means she is now functionally immortal

thank you mr skeltal

She could never touch any of them though. Superman and Flash can move faster than thought.

match ups imo
batz v cap = batz wins
ajax v ironbro = ironbro wins
hulk v supes = ??
power girl v wolverine = ??
spidey v aquaman = spidey wins
green lantern v thor= thor wins
wonder woman v rogue= wonder woman wins
flash v black widow = flash bangs black widow

thank you mr skeltal.

This is why I fucking hate Superman. He's boringly powerful. He's a super serious, yet also incredibly powerful character, and yeah, he beats everyone, but this altogether makes him boring as fuck.

I'm gonna go with Marvel for one reason, Rogue is in that pic.

DC has some real powerhouses in that pic like Superman and Powergirl; but Rogue is basically like Parasite from DC who routinely fucks up Superman because he can absorb his powers. You take Superman out of the equation and DC would be overwhelmed pretty quick.

they are gonna eventually punch her on the face...

she absorbs mutant genetic abilities not kryptonian fucking solar absorbtion you twat.

they dont even have to punch her

>touch hulk
>attack powergirl/WW/Aquaman
>steal powers putting her on par with supes

Why? Laser vision and time travel mean they could kill her any time they want. Flash and superman would both kill her without ever touching her.

Yeah MM is in that picture he would rape superman all day in a fight, he has all of superman's powers plus strong telekinesis, telepathy and he's a shape shifter.
The flash is possibly the strongest thing in the DC universe since he can outrun death and time.
Hell WW would give superman a run for his money if went super saiyan and took off her bracers.

hulks kinda like doomsday without the kryptonite. might win depending on which version of each it is. superman prime would tear him to shreds.

I get rogue, but Wonderwhip//batarang actually murders her before she gets going I think. Even if you took rogue out for Super, then DC still likely wins with Flash. He is pretty much the closest thing to god out of a superhero.

see

Rogue can absorb the powers, energies, memories, knowledge, talents, personality and physical abilities (whether superhuman or not) of another human being (or members of some sentient alien races)

try again

Superman and Flash are both infinitely fast. If any of her tactics take longer than a microsecond to complete she already lost. DC is retarded.

black widow, rogue and wonder woman have a lesbian threesome, everybody wins

Ayyy trips!

Dc, their op as fuck.

Batman is the most powerful super hero ever, which is retarded but whatever.

DC. Their heroes are so stupidly overpowered that it's ridiculous. Superman is basically God, Wonder Woman is almost as bad, the Flash can screw with time anytime he wants, Batman can take down everyone if you give him enough time to plan it out, the Green Lantern blah blah blah...

That's why I prefer Marvel. They're people with powers and weaknesses. DC are gods with maybe a token weakness thrown in.

>flash is faster then superman
you stoopid

even then. you expect me to believe the guy who can move near the speed of light couldnt just obliterate her before she even saw him. laser vision? cold breath, that wierd fucking celophane thing from superman 3

but he is.

Everyone's ignoring MM as well he could solo mind rape the entire marvel side while he beats the shit out of the DC side.
Besides they're both B listers they would job in the fight so the money spinners get more panels.

i mean if its both universes and all the beings 1 theres the antimoniter and 2 there's swamp thing etc. those two demigod mutants... i forget their names. theres shit that only got defeated because of bullshit coincidence.

Actually the hulk would totes fuck shit up

He isn't fast enough.

Only if he has time to figure it all out.

"canonically" he is. Superman's powers are ridiculously undefined, but out of the more recent stuff, flash is certainly faster.

Motha fucka would have already cased the joint two days ago

ya they race and stuff. theres flash prime or whatever where he enters the speedforce and it turns into an orwellian nightmare. but then theres that superman comic where he sits in the sun for a bajillion years. would be a close thing.

>swamp thing

Why?

Yes, fucking this! So much fucking win.

flash and supes could go apeshit at lightspeed pummeling hulk for who cares how long, theyd get gassed out and before hulk even warms up

fuck i meant the marvel one, man-thing. i guess because in that deadpool kills the marvel universe he opens up that door to the multiverse.

>implying anyone beats batman
he has a plan to demolish every member of the just league. the only real challenge for him would be hulk, who he would probably trick into being sent into the sun.

batman wins, everytime

If this were YLYL, I fucking lost.

They could literally throw him into the sun before he knew they were attacking him.

This is actually a great version of "there wouldn't be a fight" because let's face it, there's nothing Batman could do to stop this fight if it was going down. Batman beats basically anyone 1v1 with prep time but this would be a complete clusterfuck, which suggests Batman is pretty sure there isn't going to be a fight.

That being said, the superman/flash crowd really is thinking small. Team DC has TWO kryptonians and the Flash. This is quite nearly an insurmountable teamup due to the speed that they can act at. Even Rogue isn't an issue since they could pummel her to death in a fraction of a second, long before her powers did anything to them.

If either of the kryptonians were actually dumb enough to let Thor get a hit in they'd get wrecked since they're weak against magic but I'm assuming everyone is bringing their A game.

that being said, space the Hulk since even this team might not be able to kill him, keep Green Lantern in orbit in case the Hulk spaces one of your guys. Green Lantern and MAYBE Ironman are the only ones who can survive space indefinitely so you want your space guy up there to bring anyone who gets spaced back to Earth.

pretty salient points there. I always see this as tell me who the protagonist/publisher is. You can go off that 90s comic marvel vs dc but that was a popularity contest anyway.

Everyone talking about supes...when Martian Manhunter can just instantly turn everyones brain to ashes in a second. He is one of the strongest psychics in the Dc universe.

which would just piss him off more, plus technically radiation makes hulk stronger

Flash and super move faster than that. Flash definitely at least.

Battle to the death?
Stalemate: Hulk, Wolverine, Superman, and Power Girl still standing. Maybe Flash and/or Thor, depending on the iteration.

Non lethal battle?
DC wins

also deadpool

Cap would apologize, offer to buy another drink, and Superman would accept it. However, Hal doesn't want to let it go, Wolverine's been drinking, Thor and Wonder Woman have been mean mugging each other all night, Hulk's doing rails off the pinball machine in the back, and Deadpool is out of the shot about to yell, WORLD STAR!"

DC would win even with Rogue present.

I meant if it was a Dc vs Marvel. Martian Manhunter would even neutralize the hulk by getting into his brain and calming him down until he turns into banner

The are all heroes, Superman would prob just Right the glass and heat vision the table dry in 1/2 a sec and not think about it anymore.

I don't see Deadpool in this picture.

dc universe has like 4 flashes, both wallys, barry allen, and jay garrick. gg ez all 4 can tap the speed force. thats not even counting bart allen and jesse quick. that means upwards of 6 people accessing the speed force. besides that bats would already have plans for mercing all the marvel characters if he knew the existed.

Even if that were true, which I don't think it is, they don't even have to throw him into the sun. Throwing him into empty space would leave him stranded in an absolute vacuum.

> Everyone talking about supes
Everyone ignoring Power Girl, at LEAST as powerful as Superman

lol he stole spideys suit again.

>lol
Go to bed, kid.

Superman and Captain America are two boy scouts. Hand shake and no problem.
The problem would begin with ¿Batman and Wolverine, maybe?

this fucking guy