What did you major in, Sup Forums?

What did you major in, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/higher-education-network/2015/sep/25/japans-humanities-chop-sends-shivers-down-academic-spines
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Physics.

>civil engineering

In nutting over your mom

obvious nigger with no major

Women & Gender Studies

Forestry

Computer Science

Accounting.

Pure Math

Astrophysics

dick sucking

cum gargling

paid off any of those loans yet?

Ph.D of Asskickin'

>tfw you have no duke nukem pics

More like Moot Nukem

Amirite?

Moot Suckem

Mechanical engineering.

English linguistics and translation in a third world country university.

Anthropology

Science

Crippiling depression

dank memes

Bio and pure math, minor in statistics

Wish I took bio... that combination without it was so lonely :(

Anthropology reporting

nope

>state school
>full time job
>zero debt except for one credit card with like $600 on it
>paid $110k first job out of school

how's your mom's house doing?

Anti-STEM meme dump commencing.

Electrical engineering

BS in Biochem. Studying for MD/PhD now

Hey collegue

Strawmen: The Broadway Show

How long did it take you to finish?

Currently majoring in communications but don't know any type of job that's looks for comm majors?

Greetings.

Korean Studies, with a minor in Music

BA in History w/ minor in Poli Sci

I have no real value in the job market whatsoever.

mah nigga

fucking art

physics, math and mechanical engineering

drugs...

Agricultural Economics with a minor in Crop and Weed Science

economics reporting in

Library Science. Wish I would've taken compu-sci, but no math skills

Logistic

Public relations

Did my undergrad in biochem, now in med school

Accounting.

Majored in biology with zoology emphasis and now I work in the event/bar industry

Got my AA in general studies with a focus in photography. Completely and utterly useless, but I went to a uni to study geology so in the long run it doesn't mean shit.

Still have 1.5 years to go to get a BS in geology and 4ish till I have a Masters but whatever. I'll just keep taking pictures and going to class.

did you realize that you first profession just wasnt anything for you or was the event/bar industry your goal?

Currently double majoring in Computer Science and History.
Best of both worlds tbh. I get a good paying job and I get to prove I'm not autistic.

Did English & Celtic Studies in my undergrad, absolutely unmarketable.

Witchcraft and pimping.

Computer Science. Dropped out tho

from op's thumbnail i was thinking its an anti-YLYL thread...

cs and bio double major

I worked it in college for my four years and moved up. Graduated and went job searching because I honestly would rather have a normal job day to day in zoology than the bar industry because I work only nights and never have a normal schedule or weekend. But when I graduated I got an offer and partnership with another company I worked with and the money was just too good to pass up. If I ever start losing money or isn't worth it to continue I plan to go back to get a masters and work in zoology because I would rather be in that field

pre medicine

Hello m8s.

Where are you now

Is this accurate?

Mechanics (master).

Not enough practical courses.

You don't need math skills anymore.

yes

Do you need a compu-sci degree to work in the tech industry, or could you just teach yourself code and apply to jobs? I can't afford to go back to school

Biomolecular engineering minor in mathematics

Depends on what you want to do I imagine. Do you already have a degree?

Bullshit

Was thinking of web development or something. Yeah, I got a bachelor's in english and a master's in library & info sci

theguardian.com/higher-education-network/2015/sep/25/japans-humanities-chop-sends-shivers-down-academic-spines

Is anyone here a bio med major? I'm entering college this fall with this as my major. My math skills are lacking and I'm wondering how much this will hold me back.

I think having a degree will help. You will definitely have to teach yourself quite s bit though. Maybe get some certifications. Definitely attainable though.

How was it? Can you give me what you know relating to it, computer engineering, and software engineering?

Are you wanting to go into medicine?

Honestly you aren't doing yourself a favor going into STEM and being shitty at math. Biology certainly uses the least amount is of it though

Bachelors in Entrepreneurship/Visual Communications

Masters in Economics

What am I doing with my degrees? Absolutely nothing. Hell, I just got out of a half year stint as a homeless drifter 4 months ago.

I'm now living with my brother in his apartment: jobless, depressed, and drug addicted.

Physicist Number 4, reporting for duty

How's the combo? I'm History is my favorite subject and I like computer software engineering. Anything you can let me know on?

nice try

Well I would like to go to medical school and become a specialty doctor. The only thing that's really holding me back is my math. I basically don't know anything past advanced algebra but this is only because I didn't take any calc courses in high school. It scared me off. I'm not necessarily bad at math I just don't know as much as I should know.

Communications. I was able to earn more than my fellow "STEM master race" classmates. To be exact, around 50k more than what they normally make.
>Yes, I have a three-digit salary
>No, I didn't cheat my way through it or had "daddy" or one of my other relatives hook me up with a job.
I did it all on my own. "How?" You may ask? Simple. I suck tons of cock for a living. Btw my name is OP.

There's pretty much no job market that lets you utilize both except for the low paying digital humanities field, but atm I'm planning on just riding the cs money train until I get a good cash pile going then do what I love and teach history.

Art philosophy and accounting.

>three digit salary

wew lad

It's never too late to git good, especially with all of the free resources available. I recommend using the rest of the summer to begin.

Med school is extremely competitive. Most serious applicants have at least a year of calculus under their belt.

you don't need a degree, if you can display competence or make a successful project you should be able to get an internship that is open to nonstudents and go from there

Major in Living the Dream
Minor in NEET Studies.

Computer science / engineering
Lost my virginity at 16. Still having sex with multiple females. What's your excuse?

This. (Most of the time) degrees are just a means of getting your foot in the door. Once you have experience, employers tend to care less about what degree you have.

Checked mate

a degree teaches a lot more theory though depending on your school

a lot of employers still require a degree but if you're just going into IT or web development usually not

Thank you very much. I actually am doing free math courses right now to prepare me for my calc class in college. The road is very daunting. Also one more question, how did you pay for college? Even with scholarships school is still super expensive and I really don't want to take out any student loans but I don't see an alternate path. I plan on going into the navy after college to pay for med school so I won't die in debt.

These are perfect, thank you user. Finally something to throw at my ass hat STEMlord friends.

Econ and math reporting in
really lucky I just graduated with a relevant job lined up and no debt

honors bachelor in Aviation

how'd it turn out for you phys-friends? I'm starting this coming fall as a phys major, did you go on to industry, pursue masters/doctorate. Also when/how did you arrive at your concentration: non-linear dynamics. condensed matter, astro, particle etc?